3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 19.05.20 07:09 pm

[Discussion] reducing the cost of the Zod rune as a key-item. (Diablo 2)

As you know, to call Uber Diablo can also be used the Zod rune (is counted as 66 boys SOCA).

How do you react to the fact that Zod rune will now give fewer rings when selling, for example, 40?
---
In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this matter and to argue.

For convenience, it is desirable to answer in this format:
1. For or Against
2. Your argument
191 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagard 19.05.20

Vi vse doljni stradat'

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.05.20

stlca new faces ))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.05.20

Against.
Price zod sojah need to demote and promote.
Several times.
Then there will be motivation to cook all of zod runes, and not just from Cham, which adds an extra dimension to the gameplay.

If someone from admin wants zod was used in the game process ne tolko dlya prodaji akare, he should carefully see that this rune (the top, for a moment) is:
Indestructible.
Breath of the Dying.
?????
Raise the basic price of the runes, and then it will be used in the game, regardless of its exchange rate to soju, or anything else.

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

cooking zod of all runes
bd_sm[TDPG] ..and finally can not boil top runeword, since the fundamental price of zod (zod is the introduction of sunward, etc.) who the hell will change. )

K
Klassewer 19.05.20

Uraaa!! Change! our hearts demand (C)

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

Klassewer go, not herbs soul! ;D

a
annortheone 19.05.20

The increase of equivalent make zod is not as karpovoy and raise in price. The idea of down - nonsense. Briefly.

M
MOWHOCTu 19.05.20

1) Against
2) IMHO, the use of zod now, like the runes, it is in the key of the item. Is useless properties such as fleece, and combined with the chance it drops, no one is using it to poke in iMovie ETX rark, which PG does not happen. Botd also useless runeword.
If the ratio of zod->soj will change, it will affect zod, respectively, at the price anyhow. Aniki has been, and remains subject to profit of the masons, because the average player cannot even see the clone.

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.05.20

change of keyitem)
MOWHOCTu
nothing to worry about.especially there is not much to look at

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

Oleg Booze ;D

U
Uncle Fred 19.05.20

Well, I for 7 years have seen one...even threw him a couple SASOOLIE! What happened after that, I try not to remember...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.05.20

Uncle Fred
Dear, SOSNOOLEY?

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG], UOOOOO ©

U
Uncle Fred 19.05.20

Letters
It looks like it... This guy was cold immune, extra fast, and super angry! It was the usual, nothing foretelling the day when the Elephant with friends drew in the game hcow37(or something like that) for 8 ppl...Oh and did he then rustle-like yesterday!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.05.20

O
Olezha Buhalo 19.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
stonepanel

a
annortheone 19.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Perverted as you can

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
This is one of the first nmms on PG. Naked druid tank he saw, whether on the floor, or somewhere else, and shouting UOOOO ran into a crowd of angry unique trees from the third act, where merged.

U
Uncle Fred 19.05.20

Yes, Yes, that's about the same cry of those 8ppl pounced on the elephant, before he smeared all on the green grass of the first city a huge fiery boulders.

h
hiha 19.05.20

Naturally! This will allow less led wigs to dress at least in the standard clothes...What it is to dress in a good the armor necessary to drive the wigs??? Maybe I don't want to torment yourself with these wigs..must be other ways!.+ this will raise interest in the game..and then online (maybe)..of course this would harm the masons..but who asks them? Let there be at least some changes...not in favor of the masons!...If it comes to life..this will reduce the crisis in D2