3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irknet 19.05.20 07:09 pm

[Discussion] reducing the cost of the Zod rune as a key-item. (Diablo 2)

As you know, to call Uber Diablo can also be used the Zod rune (is counted as 66 boys SOCA).

How do you react to the fact that Zod rune will now give fewer rings when selling, for example, 40?
---
In this topic, I propose to Express an opinion on this matter and to argue.

For convenience, it is desirable to answer in this format:
1. For or Against
2. Your argument
191 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 19.05.20

1. FOR
2. Introduction key item zod = 66 boys soja made the call to clone too easy. Anichi fall into the hands of almost everyone who came. With Sagami was interesting. And of course, I am in favour of reduced weight of zod. And the reduction of drop soda to the price of soji was higher!

A
Allres 19.05.20

ZseveNQQ
In General, this event involved only local huckster, who then in these anyah much otzhiraet, thereby creating disbalans, the result is, 90-95% of the server beggar, and the remaining 5-10% are fabulously wealthy), how you look at it what would make call of the elephant only in private game?

The boy you there Wolf dog playing in the D2 and sell the Tr sets? Here and sell and be happy to Saki falling for you! Well, just play and enjoy, but at the expense of Your post is not so otherwtse to uograde it first you need to pour a lot of ked to call the same soggy same soda, just your toad(Ropucha) strangling them to do it, but you can't. So who's stopping you to pour and summon a clone then? If Theresa take a call and be major if you think it's so simple.

i
irknet 19.05.20

Let's not flood and battles ;)

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

1).
2) zod should work as element of top-runeword.

but without the introduction of the norms of runeword with zod, it still do not care ) botd good just to play around, IMHO.

Z
ZseveNQQ 19.05.20

Ah, the shopkeeper nervous or something) apparently amped) and where did you get that I'm jealous of someone, I'm just puzzled why there are so many beggars, I live here in sa, even we have less % of poverty) I personally for a private clone and part-time for fix zod, because pirya rights, it was too easy to call it...

O
Obsessed 19.05.20

Anichi fall into the hands of almost everyone who came
pirya, here's the problem-it! the game does not understand who is homeless and who is a MALE! ;D

a
annortheone 19.05.20

What if you just count?
1) Take the price of Zod = 12 Lo. Then what is the price for 1 soj, provided that the number 66 sold rings to trigger a call to a clone and selling dealers of the runes Zod - equivalent? Consider:
Zod = 12 Lo = 66 soj => 1 soj = Lo 12/66 = 2/11 Lo = 4/11 Ohm = 8/11 Vex = 16/11 Gul = Gul + Gul 5/11 ≈ Gul Ist (!)
With the price of Zod = 8 Lo price soji get even less with the condition that 66 soj still = Zod, the formula is the same.
2) buzz ist hardly anyone now sells soji, so we take the average price sodzh - Vex. What is the price of the Zod then it turns to Zod = 66 soj?
Zod = 66 soj = 66 Vex = 33 Ohm = 16.5 Lo (!)
This price of Zod and must be in fact, if Soj = Vex. At a price of Soga runes above Vex the price itself Zod is even higher (logically).
3) now count how many rings can be equivalent to the sale Zod, provided that the price for 1 Soj = Vex and the price itself Zod = 12 Lo (1/4 Lo = Vex = 1 soj) :
12 Lo / Lo 1/4 = 48 Soj
If the price of Zod = 8 Lo:
8 Lo / Lo 1/4 = 32 Soj

V
VYCanisMajoris 19.05.20

ANN_OR
what you thought is nice, but you try to force a potential buyer to zod, to buy him for 16.5 Lo. After all, we know that this is not that yeah now everyone will read how to properly and run on 16.5 soda to take xD

a
annortheone 19.05.20

VYCanisMajoris
At the current rate of 66 sodzh and price on zod = 12 Lo it is fair to buy soji to rumble East as has been painted. Brigante not take into account, take into account the pure calculus, all to be honest.

y
yok0o 19.05.20

1. For
2. There will be more bottom, doom, pride, hats with Cham. Huckster will cease preying on nubah LUKARCO. Less likely to cause the elephant to the non-Ladera ( all runes are boiled in soda at the end of the season ). There will be less of a monopoly, for a lot of young Saga far more complicated than a couple of Zadov / Cham

K
KISfly 19.05.20

I have only one question, this innovation will not affect the ladder as last season?

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

There will be more bottom
:DDD
Type was 0, and will +100% gallop and the result?)))

r
redoolf 19.05.20

I propose instead simply to reduce the drop of sadow and Cham (it is possible for one and all the other runes). And that is something far too many of these runes were divorced on the server.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

this innovation will affect the ladder as last season?
If will affect FERC himself is here playing will be))) I am on the same day, it will be gone forever.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

redoolf
at the moment they are no longer on sale, so don't complain.

V
VYCanisMajoris 19.05.20

really, go runes will finally get to the end of the seasons all enough for the current!

r
redoolf 19.05.20

sold out does not mean that there is on the server.
not Noah
Why be rude? I just make innovations in policy administration.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

redoolf
If everything is so simple, you call the elephant, th:With

K
KISfly 19.05.20

VYCanisMajoris wrote:
really, go runes will finally get to the end of the seasons all enough for the current!
And Ronsard ban on the classics go. Then through a floor of year start to whine that the skull with the HF too often dropouts, rark with Diablo too cool to fall, ban the cooking of the socket in rannyh boards and generally leave only white clothes.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

leave only white clothes.
without good superior, OFC