3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Car physics (Watch_Dogs)

Saw all the gameplay videos,all very much,very much forward,but scares me one thing.It's a weird system control cars,like the game involved Ubisoft Reflections,who did the famous series Driver,but in physics there is not such was as what I saw on the rollers.What I saw is very similar to the physics of the cars from Sleeping Dogs,it's all looked fine,but it's a game about hackers,cyberpunk, etc. and now this.And to me it just seems?
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitchell_M.D 13.10.19

gamesmannna
As for me the main thing that was well estilos,on the damage system I do not care deeply

g
gamesmannna 13.10.19

Mitchell_M.D
You may well be right.

C
Cobb 13.10.19

physics is better than in SP, but in order to evaluate the need to play. rather than looking at the video, because all of the sensations built.

A
Aleksator 13.10.19

And for the sake of this serious game is gash absolutely realistic control of the vehicle. So much so that even without a steering wheel to get in the car I couldn't. And of course make the mandatory food, sleep, shave and use the toilet.

G
Go__Home 13.10.19

Alexfor
Sarcasm?

A
Aleksator 13.10.19

JoKeR_01
he is the most.

g
gamesmannna 13.10.19

Alexfor
GTA 4 was gorgeous the physics of driving for example.I don't know maybe I zazhralis likely.

A
Aleksator 13.10.19

gamesmannna
it was not so great. The usual arcade with the other parameters of the drive.

s
sti11man 13.10.19

Yes, the physics of a car on rollers full sleepings -_- In gta of course is also not a simulator, but at least there suspension tightened. And then the full irons.

D
Diver7 13.10.19

gamesmannna Me personally, the physics in GTA 4 were reserval, speed is not felt in the drift car goes bad. In San andrease I loved to drive.

The driver in the first was cool at the time, but then ruined the series. Believe that yubisoft have not forgotten how to do physics.

M
Marquess 13.10.19

How do you think they will? GTA 4 they do not surpass. So what do you think?

K
Krio_ru 13.10.19

but what took all that physics shit? you many people confuse the game with sleeping dogs. (there's another). do yubisoft physical machines bad? here I am playing in the FEMA region 3 physical machines just nuts...

M
Marquess 13.10.19

watching the 15 minute gameplay, I was convinced that I was right. Physics as in SR TT and SR 4. Machine light as plastic. This is only a prototype. If you would like, then I am better after walking. Abomination!!! They better make like in mafia 2 or GTA 4 or 5

And if it's in the headlight region 3, I'll be happy. There cars are heavy and how

C
Camper88 13.10.19

for the racing part of the game is responsible ubisoft reflections creators of the driver so physics would be more close to Driver San francisco.

|
|Witcher| 13.10.19

GTA 4 they do not surpass
of course, surpass :)
I hope that the game will be great, waiting for release very,very.

K
Krio_ru 13.10.19

Vilgefortz
GTA 5? Oh well... go to the forum of GTA 5. they write that the physics just shit...

S
SanSanZ 13.10.19

GTA 5 physics very miserable, I hope here will be better

M
Marquess 13.10.19

GTA great physics. It is not necessary here...

S
SanSanZ 13.10.19

Vilgefortz
If you physics SR4 beautiful ,Yes , in GTA 5 it's the same her in terms of driving physics to GTA 4 far.

M
Marquess 13.10.19

SanSanZ

I did say that for me the physics in CP4 is? No. Ah, there it is all done. But in GTA physics are excellent. It's called, you zazhralis