3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Car physics (Watch_Dogs)

Saw all the gameplay videos,all very much,very much forward,but scares me one thing.It's a weird system control cars,like the game involved Ubisoft Reflections,who did the famous series Driver,but in physics there is not such was as what I saw on the rollers.What I saw is very similar to the physics of the cars from Sleeping Dogs,it's all looked fine,but it's a game about hackers,cyberpunk, etc. and now this.And to me it just seems?
85 Comments
Sort by:
M
MLRS 13.10.19

Why argue because all the flaws can fix fashion! Malaza, you say it right.
Most likely mods will not. I wonder why? Well, except that the configs wheelbarrows'd be stuck in some schizophrenic format (with current fashion to roll to a game console is more than possible), but in this case we also rozkolupa. Vaughn, JC2 already picked at)
Yeah, the CP drive is not necessary, pzhalsta. For more or less acceptable physical models everything is there, you need only configure sane. The problem in the minds of developers.

DFC: Yes, in the future, gentlemen playing. Never say realistic in relation to games. It is not even in simulations. If you move in the game real physics model of cars, none of you in such a boring and unentertaining to play will not be guaranteed.

A
Air Jordan888 13.10.19

Lord is excellent, driving in the real world, ie push forward and hold is not required, go smoothly car rides , press and hold the button the speed is difficult to stop the car, Generally the higher the class, but that's hard to get used to.

The game I have on high settings, the game engine is not tested, as the developers say gamers will experience, for me and the engine and control system whether it be on foot or any transport, at the highest level.

E
Evgeny Ulyanov 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
Here! The only adequate people! All slander, but slander! Totally agree with you!

s
smile437 13.10.19

I hope you're joking, because management is shitty. Touched to w, and the car is flying, very tight turns, a sharp brake. Perhaps they will be able to fix it somehow.
Will have in the game to walk((

s
sti11man 13.10.19

Um, it's about the keyboard?

C
Camper88 13.10.19

smile437
sharp, the brakes are noticed only with the handbrake, you need to stay with the released gas and is reverse to drive at least 30-50 meters depends on the speed.so braking distances are fine, with the released gas, the car will have to go about 200 meters until stopped.and physics as used to the arcade when I hold the gas and the car flies at the game and the only glitch with the physics that they are armored(although if you are trying to break the glass fly off the details too, and looks very nice), but the way each car behaves differently.

A
Air Jordan888 13.10.19

sti11man
Yes about the keyboard.

smile437
You games know nothing about native. Moreover, this game of new generation.

s
sti11man 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
Well then ride on the controller experience must be just over the edge.

D
DC_Monster_Energy 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
What? What did you say? GAME OF THIS GENERATION ???

D

And as sharp as a diarrhea management ? I press W as the car sprints like a F1 car and turns? Just click okay, the car is already launched.

s
smile437 13.10.19

Camper88
Only touch's wheels be blocked immediately

C
Camper88 13.10.19

smile437
so because it's back up included so happens the skid, but the car still rides 25-30 meters, and does not stop immediately

t
trianon2014 13.10.19

Does anyone know. The bonus can be turned off?Maybe he's to blame.In terms of damage.

A
Air Jordan888 13.10.19

DC_Monster_Energy

Yes, the game of new generation. As you hike the old generation chuvachek.

D

Air Jordan888
Where's the line between games new and old generation?

i
in_text 13.10.19

It looks like you have machines there is in reality,or you are driving the old Lada!
The office is perfect!

s
smile437 13.10.19

And the game is not working the speedometer and tachometer:(

h
halcmau 13.10.19

nobody knows why the car sometimes refuses to turn, only after pressing tab or esc control again returns to the pirates estesno

A
Alex s.f. 13.10.19

Evgeny Ulyanov
Also fully support,the game is certainly not ideal, but playable, all people can not please let somebody smear game!

B
Brock Samson 13.10.19

machines like tanks if you go and RAM all in a row remember NFS )) thank you run walk ) walk where krasivee ) to walk around the city haha