3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Car physics (Watch_Dogs)

Saw all the gameplay videos,all very much,very much forward,but scares me one thing.It's a weird system control cars,like the game involved Ubisoft Reflections,who did the famous series Driver,but in physics there is not such was as what I saw on the rollers.What I saw is very similar to the physics of the cars from Sleeping Dogs,it's all looked fine,but it's a game about hackers,cyberpunk, etc. and now this.And to me it just seems?
85 Comments
Sort by:
u
ukraina govno 13.10.19

Air Jordan888ты idiot? all the normal people already knew what control sharp as the diarrhea even worse than wach dogs unf in thought a sharp left and then an even worse drayver management in San Francisco management of normal was removed from the control and the mouse customernet sharp in the menu and not regulated count cheating

u
ukraina govno 13.10.19

lookaway
view the IP of the cab shit with three polygons as in mincral everything should be in the project of Kars

u
ukraina govno 13.10.19

Air Jordan888
clone unf vs lousy management there are no attacks, the game control ruins everything

u
ukraina govno 13.10.19

The biggest aficionados playground.ru
is you machine no the game did not like management in real life the bolie watch dogs even simulator with the steering wheel not

S
Sawa14 13.10.19

Mitchell_M.DПовреждения equally important