3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamesmannna 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Car physics (Watch_Dogs)

Saw all the gameplay videos,all very much,very much forward,but scares me one thing.It's a weird system control cars,like the game involved Ubisoft Reflections,who did the famous series Driver,but in physics there is not such was as what I saw on the rollers.What I saw is very similar to the physics of the cars from Sleeping Dogs,it's all looked fine,but it's a game about hackers,cyberpunk, etc. and now this.And to me it just seems?
85 Comments
Sort by:
L
Less_Grossman 13.10.19

I personally do not care. If arcade, that's good too. The game is not on the drive of machinery is built, it can be said, a convenient addition.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 13.10.19

I'm amazed by people who compare something if the game's not out yet , it is still no one played , meaning to guess from scratch , or we have people who are on the rolls of records of the game can determine a good game or bad , why did you create such topics , what if the game came out and it played fine , but it is still there

S
SanSanZ 13.10.19

Vilgefortz
It's called what R* claimed. Hamsters, and so shavayut. What a great physics? Have you ever played? There to GTA 4 even so far away! Adequate people can call it good physics? You either did not play or for You to well scald the fields on the asphalt, the machine is iron which flies off the concrete of the bushes, and the behavior of the machine as the SR

K
Krio_ru 13.10.19

Vilgefortz
well, not in the 5 part! very strange that when you hit the machine by hand there is a dent... (this is what gg Hulk?) but if you're in the wall at a decent speed and there not as strong... not arguing that GTA 4 I play it, but not in 5...

B
Bouuy 13.10.19

The physical machines and drive will be like Driver: San Francisco.

n
nosferatu_2033 13.10.19

SanSanZ
You've played GTA 5? There physics improved in all respects, you will finally be able to drive at high speeds in GTA 4 this was impossible, the car swerved wildly. In GTA 5, every car has its own physics. And close it is not like SR

PS ahah, all these poor minusinskiy. You are ridiculous and lame. Let's continue praise physics and realistic damage in GTA IV.

[

nosferatu_2033
I played Gta IV and what I did not swing at high speeds and was playing with a friend in Gta V , Yes the physics is different , but to say that it is better or worse than 4-Kyo can't.

n
nosferatu_2033 13.10.19

[_LIoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
I wonder what in GTA 4 you played. There impossible to ride at high speed.

[

nosferatu_2033
The Pc version of gta Iv , played on the keyboard and the mouse , that something is wrong or we have in the world appeared some sort of gta iv ?

n
nosferatu_2033 13.10.19

Well you see its a gta, I'm in four ruble with all kinds of mods for graphics and cars, and before that played normal, so I don't know where or on what car you quickly go.

[

nosferatu_2033
There is a machine the likeness of a Ferrari like grotti call names , is located near the house of Mikhail Faustin , on the streets of a broker will meet the likeness of a Mercedes two-door convertible like this , they are good to keep the speed and not so recorded , may be you have mods control curve becomes ?

n
nosferatu_2033 13.10.19

I knew that I definitely upominaetsja mod. But alas, no. The original is even worse.

[

nosferatu_2033
I don't know what your problem is and what , but I even pirates such jokes was not , everything was controlled , even as that strange all this

n
nosferatu_2033 13.10.19

Nothing strange. It's just your opinion. My friends also loved played GTA 4, but after playing in the fifth all recognized that physics and management finally finished the better. So it's just your opinion. To me it is incomprehensible simply due to the fact that physics there really ugly. It's not my problem, and the problem of the engine.

[

nosferatu_2033
I played fifth on the ps 3 and the impression of the controller I have such as if I played L. A. Noire on pc , first time play on the controller.By the way let's probably not going to violate the order we are discussing have not yet experienced physics are published game , will not zaserat

123213123123213 13.10.19

The game is not released yet,so premature conclusions look stupid,then come play and rate.
About arcade physics,I would even prefer if the physics is not very samutinoj will be less problems in the world.

K
KOLBAS 13.10.19

gamesmannna
In GTA 4 was gorgeous the physics of driving for example.
Not.It is in mafia 2 was the most amazing physics of car control.

K
Kapellimestari 13.10.19

SAUSAGES
And immediately I hasten to say that if you look at video game Mafia 2 and include neigrovogo human eyes to rate will still be tough because the viewer. Only during the game, feel the weight and inertia of the car.
In short: all is not lost, friends! Wait and hope!

G
Games Discussion 13.10.19

Why argue because all the flaws can fix fashion!

D
Demonakor 13.10.19

Most likely mods will not.