3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaa19721 20.05.20 10:03 pm

4 vs Doom. Doom 3 (Doom (2016))

Which one is steeper
94 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 20.05.20

zaa19721
It makes no sense to compare the classic with the modern (not yet released) game with difference release in 10 years.

v
vigo24 20.05.20

zaa19721
what kind of crazy question?

B
BarackKamacho 20.05.20

not even released doom 4 is definitely better this neoherreran

A
Anomel Suna 20.05.20

Here is holivar... If you don't come and moderators will not delete the topic

S
Sidorovich12 20.05.20

Den Good
I don'T think.

K
Kosh13 20.05.20

Sidorovich12
This Doom 3 classic?

K
Kosh13 20.05.20

How did such a misunderstanding as Doom 3 sravnivali with a new masterpiece!
It is appropriate comparison: Doom (1993) vs Doom (2015)

f
fashionfble 20.05.20

All will solve - atmosphere and terrifying-ringing for the whole room sounds! Well, Doom 3 was grounded to my room in ppause an atmosphere of fear. I'm afraid Doom 3 and the sounds.

f
fendarchuk 20.05.20

zaa19721
Doom 5 better!

K
Kiber-Pank 20.05.20

BarackKamacho
the difference in 10 years... at the time it was something, of course doom 4 will be better because there is the graphics and much more...
but this game and all series will be eternal.

B
BarackKamacho 20.05.20

Cyber-Punk
I don't care about graphics in that part was a maximum of 5 enemies and I had to crawl on the bleak basis, and do not tell me that in 2004 I could not do normal dynamic buffoon

K
Kiber-Pank 20.05.20

BarackKamacho
with this, I fully agree with you, but I repeat: at that time it was a masterpiece, as the best games at that time were many, but the coolest of them (that I know) only was Doom 3 and Half life 2.

p
podokonnik 20.05.20

You can compare anything with anything. The main thing is to find something in common between compare.
As for the Duma 3 would have said that. Carmack is a bit screwed up with the system requirements to PC. At that time, rarely anyone was sly/identify the system. Basically some who were not able to pull the game even with a small, by today's standards, the resolution of 1024X768, even at medium settings. But Halva, the computers, pulled. At that time, too, was the outrage between the Duma and khalistani. All we are arguing which game is better. Supporters of the Duma was not much, and the reason for this were the same system requirements.
I personally came across not a little horror, but worst of doom 3 haven't seen so far. I remember playing Doom at night, so still cringe). So to convey the atmosphere of hopeless horror there was still no one. Moreover, empathy in the game was top notch. Meeting at least one living person was like a salvation, I wanted to take a partner and walk with him. But this was impossible. By the way, for the purposes of the partner even wrote a patch with a robot spider that followed you everywhere and helped to shoot the monsters. But it was too late, a year or even more. And at the time the player had a path to the soulless offices and the corridors alone. Nobody around, just some working industrial robots and monsters, to meet which you might even in the most unexpected moment.
In General, the nervous play in Doom 3 is contraindicated. Can a heart attack make.
Halva, if you play it after the Duma, it's like a joyride. Interesting, certainly, but monsters in the Paste cause only laughter, their appearance and behavior. The Duma was shocked. Or rather, not so much monsters, how many the confidence that you will meet them on the way.
In confirmation of the most successful games almost all time, can result in information that none of the games wasn't written as many stories of players. Is that to Stalker yet. Too good game, to which for nearly 10 years writing a variety of fashion, artisanal shoot movies and write stories. But talking about doom 3.
I looked at the picture in the new Duma 4. Again, this track cartoon in favor of konsolkam. But let's see what Carmack has done, if I like it. Wait until spring)

j
jeorje 20.05.20

by the way, it would be necessary to re-take, an excellent I was ...

B
BioGen 20.05.20

Delusional themes have not yet seen,the comparison is not released part 4 released 3.

b
bloomm 20.05.20

BarackKamacho
pokadots in the bath

T
T.T.G 20.05.20

Incorrect because the developers have taken the classic orientirovochno on the first part.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

Doom 3 will be better for several reasons. There's a chance it's not, but doubt it.

Kosh13
It is appropriate comparison: Doom (1993) vs Doom (2015)
As thin ) But if you remove the item OK, and then we can compare.

BarackKamacho
I don't care about graphics in that part was a maximum of 5 enemies and I had to crawl on the bleak basis, and do not tell me that in 2004 I could not do normal dynamic buffoon
A fundamentally different style of gameplay in Doom 2 and Doom 3. The second player runs like crazy, the enemies are stupid and almost can't get, even if you crowd the rod (not counting Arca). In the third Doom the player goes slow, the enemies are pretty dangerous, much more realistic. And that's all. That is a matter of taste. But Yes, the atmosphere of the first two Doumou lost.

k
kulman 20.05.20

Doom 3, though not a bad game, but I'm glad that the 4th developed rely on the action component, but not horror. So here you can choose only on the basis of what concept you like more.

D
DragonCommander56 20.05.20

podokonnik
Actually in DooM 3 the only plus is the horror aspect, yeah seriously I too was afraid to play it when it came out, but after a while, especially when it and no longer afraid of such games and began to take DooM 3 I saw without the horror of not very good quality shooter, kill monsters not interesting and boring, this darkness begins to frighten and to enrage, because you can either hold the flashlight or weapons, monsters is quite small and they pose no serious threat except perhaps the knights of Hell, these tvaryugi even on the easiest difficulties will fight to be healthy, not to mention the graphics, and for 2004, it is not very looks at the background of Half-Life 2 and even an old I would say and DooM 4 at once attracted by the fact that there is no Shurma horror behind which hides a dual-quality shooter, then you immediately see interesting shuterok where you throw in the sense of monsters and you kill them the hard ways and a huge amount of weapons, the schedule for 2016 a little bit outdated, but still looks great finishing savory and incite more hack demons, and without stopping, in fact the 4th part of the only two things to become a shooter of the year at least, or become provalo year, but I hope very much first, middle alas, is not given.