3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:07 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most annoying main characters of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most annoying characters of the games. Sure that such must exist! Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until 2 July, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
168 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyle_Katarn 05.09.19

requiemmm
Yes, it is in the logic could not.( How many hundreds or thousands of years stone Gable lay under Tristamom, and Mephisto under Travincal?
Of course it's discredited and unreliable method, but it is certainly better for his action, not least because of the length of human life.
Buried him in even deeper catacombs and the Minister.... let the people Tyshchenko years rake...

I
Inf1nityML 05.09.19

1. Raiden from MGS2
2. Lightning from FFXIII and LR

K
Kyle_Katarn 05.09.19

Dmitry Murashov
There are all guilty. No wonder at the end of the phrase the Main thing is to stay true to his beliefs, te Tommy lived by the code of rules which he decided for himself.

Let's say the first time he betrayed the family, leaving alive other-adviser, who is not sickly I am for Tony. And with Paulie robbed the Bank (which the family code was not) - as they are don previously used blindly.
In General Poly was, though loyal to friends, but greedy - for which he paid.
Sam appreciated the family loyalty more loyalty to the friends and paid for that.
Angelo - valued personal code above the code family.... for what he paid.)
The moral of the story - don't mess with crime or end badly...

Hmm, Tommy though was a man with principles and personal goals, in contrast to slug Vito from the sequel, six errand, with the goal of life as a sheep = to live well.(

I
Ink202 05.09.19

Arthas from WarCraft 3, yet was a man

V
Vaipen 05.09.19

Red from Transistor. To get through the entire game, all to win, then at the end samoubiica own sword. Here is a twist. Brilliant. That. Oscar girl.
Batman and Spiderman. We won't kill the bad guys, we'll be caught and put in jail. Why? Maybe because it is bad to kill, or because our games a rating of dois+. No. This is to ensure that they ran, and we again caught and imprisoned, and developed not have soared over the plot of the sequels, and stupidly klipali the same type of game and loot.
Well, where do without Mario. The Italian immortal vampire, plumber. Which sipping tihorya blood saved princesses.

A
Aver1 05.09.19

Geralt of Rivia (the Game needs no introduction)

K
Kurtx 05.09.19

forever whining Desmond miles from AC series
Connor - AC 3.
Ajay Gale - far cry 4
well immigrant Niko Bellic - gta4

I
Ivan Barbanov 05.09.19

Aiden Pearce

h
hardqest 05.09.19

the main character of dark souls as it dies

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 05.09.19

Trevor from GTA 5

s
smuk 05.09.19

1. GG F4 - role and dialogues with GG just pisses people off.
2. The new Lara - what would today she didn't want to seem, this modernity I don't like.
3. GG pure heaven - just the plot kind of setup did...

P
PozitiB 05.09.19

Connor from Assassis's Creed 3. Not only that there on the story influence is impossible, as yet, and he'connor such actions taken. To make peace with the knights Templar, who had sworn to kill, not to kill his father when he turned away, not to kill the guy who almost killed GG in the woods when he was a teenager, so not only he and half the village was killed (the man), and Connor to care :P

L
LuckyOrbb 05.09.19

The main character from Fable 3.Terrible personality and sometimes his facial expressions than his character.

s
scarelies 05.09.19

Geralt - The Witcher

k
kisher89 05.09.19

Managed the characters from the series of Sims games.

A
Anderby 05.09.19

Yes, every second. Almost always blunt, stubborn and naive whiner. Through time the whole story because no less stupid women/sisters/girlfriends. Regularly gets into a wonderful situation in which everything is folded so that he understood and nothing more difficult pressed a pair of levers or killing any 100% maniac have ever had to do. Always has developed for her age friends who are doing all the mental work and roll out on stage pianos at the right time.

But I remembered a couple:
Jackie Estacado - The Darkness. Hairy govnar, Mafiosi, elected, whiner.
Venom Snake - MGS V. it's Like the big Boss the lobotomy done.
Rebecca Chambers - RE0. Think of it, the mansion blew up, think of it, a grenade launcher and a few wild monster overwhelmed. Does not react and RE1 in mind not shake. Yes her roof had to come after such events.

S
Stop Right There 05.09.19

Oh, and SNiP off the I cons now, but Oh well. Someone had to do it.
1. Geralt (the character is not bad, but I liked it only the first part which is one of my favorite games)
2. Trevor (Just put out such characters)
3. Deadpool (same as Trevor (at least 100 downsides I distribute))
4. Grayson hunt from Bulletstorm (the first half of the game)
5. The commander of XCOM Enemmy Unknown (in my absence all about***th to the second part)

L
Lightninggg 05.09.19

1. Connor from AC3. Could not finish the game because of this character, to me, he was disgusted with his stupidity and dobrostan. Especially against the background of a charismatic father, who was played for pleasure. Well, not fun for these natives to play, not cool. He had indeed no thoughts, interests and ideas in my head. Just trash, guided by instincts.
2. Vito Scaletta. No principles, and the inner core of the person. Gopnik, a puppet.
3. Lara Croft from the restart. Stupidly unsaved character with a nice ass. Did not understand its nature and intentions, because in the cutscene she is the one in the gameplay second, and in another cutscene for the third. And even sacrificing friends for the sake of a screwdriver.
-
4. Any Negro. If he - the Negro, the game just don't buy. Because the developers, making the game about the Negro, first and foremost, your target audience can see how these niggas from the ghetto with the Xbox. They are also a lot want to fuck with their money, purposely stupid and making available to them the game. There are exceptions, I admit, but mostly the rule works.

K
Kind Ram 05.09.19

1. Radun of Kajagugu (Asassins Creed III)
2. Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)
3. Steve (Minecraft)

UPD: there is one Though! even better:

1. Radun of Kajagugu (Asassins Creed III)
2. Steve (Minecraft)
3. Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)

A
Anton Sadovnichiy 05.09.19

CRIS, in the Russian voice acting! English is fine: but in our localization - actress-addict!