3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19 11:39 am

Stories about herobrine (Minecraft)

write the history here as you can see horobin fakes, too
199 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19

invent believable stories about herobrine type I poshol to the mine heard a strange noise turned around and there is herobrine in my fright I deleted the world

D
Doktor Cerber 14.10.19

Well, Ian conductive sabotagem story (not real)
In short, I was walking just walking in the world, then I see in the mountain cave, well, I think nadla to go when I walked in, I saw that it goes very far and deep. and then I found SOMETHING. in General, something like underground city. (maybe the citadel) a lot of moves and exits, well, I was walking along the corridor and suddenly the pen to my door. I ttolko going to enter it, he heard a terrible sound after the door swung open and there HE was. I enacal to back away, and HE looked at me with a piercing look, and then I....(guess what I did?) Dada ran like hell. the most interesting is that he chased me, but not even steps but as enderman but every time he almost overtook me, I saw the room was lava and that the type of the portal (But I know how to run it) I ran and HE fell in laowu under the portal (and what do you think?) HE got out of there! I Birr ran out of the room and covered the move of the cage. now I have it there dostopremichatelnost works :) still sits :D

D
Dobronrav 14.10.19

Conductive sparganum the best story(which was actually):
Somewhere a little over a year I was offered a revive this forum, I agreed, I downloaded the game, played a little - not much, so I flooded the forum, it was 3 topics, the census Herobrine does not exist and loony bin or discussing Herobrine. One of those was a link in Vic, there was description this Herobrine, I read a little bit, not che did not understand, created another world, to play terribly much. A little later, to my undestanding is what this is, felt a bit scared, but I already wrote a post that is the same as the UFO in Sana'a. I read all sorts of stories and continued to play, in the hope that I'll see him, Yes Yes, in hope and not in fear. But I didn't find it :(
By the way at that time in the cartoon (which I can't play) if you enter a nick Herobrine, you were made immortal, and you have white eyes. Read history, as someone has introduced him a nickname, all of them 3 days raced. Now, this is not, I repeat, is boring, everyone knows what will happen if with the same name to log in :(
In General, updating for updating belief in this creature lost, in the end, I have de a year playing and no hint of not its existence.
PS
This is the real story of Herobrine, all those who say that saw it, they are lying.

Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19

playerIvan
+1

M
Mister Karter 14.10.19

Well, what to think about Cherubina. Today the thoughts are few, but tomorrow, maybe four-thread writing.

Z
Zzz..... 14.10.19

Ftang all to the language, I came back from vacation from PG.
All your stories here:http://forums.playground.EN/minecraft/650210/

k
korgmen 14.10.19

Not when it is not seen, but know that if you type /spawn monster or something like that (can't remember) then he will appear.

Z
Zzz..... 14.10.19

korgmen people will be removed

M
Mister Karter 14.10.19

Laugh one night I was walking home from the hunt.
So I was looking at the moon obtained by the texture pack that propolise the small cave. Breaking pick, which was already almost broken, I did not want to breaching of the entrance. Torches were few, but enough, I always took along some materials to build a temporary home. I delved into the cave, simultaneously emptying their inventory of torches. They left about seven and so I was hoping that way I'll find out soon.
SUDDENLY, I heard running over the stone. It lasted only a few seconds but it was enough to get my heart pounding with the speed of the hammer.
I thought it was the mob and continued to look.
And over again , but just a little bit closer. I'm confused.
Taking a bow, I moved on. Torch ran out and I wandered poludenko. Had to increase the brightness of the game.
I wondered why in the cave that night was not mobs.
SUDDENLY, it happened again this race. This time, very close. He walked up with an unknown party. I got a sword and began to turn the camera around.
Once the noise was gone and I calmed down and turned to the further way, I almost freaked out back there. In front of me in tight, HE stood!
I was so shocked that he started without a break to beat his sword and drove away without looking back. He ran after me.
Once I reached there, arrived, I began to beat the stones and earth in order to pave the way to the surface.
Once I got out, then with all the dope ran home.
Still excites me when I remember how I deleted this world. I then a week in Minecraft is not played.
That's the story!

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

Mister Karter
You're so lucky my!

d
dimonich132 14.10.19

And my friend and I decided to try a mod on it, I washed down the totem and walked around nothing happened I went in the direction of very long was still the night was suddenly a scream and he came then I told a friend that it is possible to build a house (of bricks) walked while he walked from time to time there beside me but suddenly he became angry look and he started to attack I killed him with a diamond sword he never appeared

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

Well, I once Adventurethe climbed on a flat map, made room for adventure... And then I heard footsteps on the grass!!! And I played in debug mode, so the mobs couldn't move... I QUICKLY got out of the game!

g
goodwarrior12345 14.10.19

One day I went to the HS server and saw Herobrine. He: zero emotion. I: zero emotion.

V
Vinzed 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
if you're talking about a server playground there as I understand plugin special xD

L
LowGear 14.10.19

Was herobrine in the cave, sees the lava burns. Jumped into the lava and burned.

I saw myself!

g

Vinzed
I'm talking about it. There is only Herobrine was with nick.

p
pilotage19 14.10.19

People what are you all agog, cogs may not be fiction, but why talk about it if it is a mystery all over the world or you saw a UFO in real life, it's the same game, and violist, one time I tried to look for him, but never found, even took so long was walked, the fog was really small, as said Bud to Cogs appears on the border of the fog. You ladywhite screens better if you see it) so I think to continue your journey and find it)

V
Vinzed 14.10.19

pilotage19
you will find a remote far away land than chiropine)

g

Vinzed
Well, why not... Changed skin to karabinerski, turned to yourself, did you get the screen, placed in the Internet, and voila: HEROBRINE FOUND!!!

p
pilotage19 14.10.19

But changed version downloaded mod about cherubina , I played on hard, with mist, with headphones and at full volume, the music starts calm, like suddenly op and herobrine, I beat him and he sends me an army of chickens))

PS To distant lands I go I will Oh how long) and interesting to those who do not believe in herorine, I do not know why not say whether or not he has the herobrine, but when I discovered a new animal Platypus, the scientists it is also not believed)