3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19 11:39 am

Stories about herobrine (Minecraft)

write the history here as you can see horobin fakes, too
199 Comments
Sort by:
g
goodwarrior12345 14.10.19

Мистер_смени_ник_потому_что_тебе_не_ответишь_из-saccessory
It was you!!!

D
Denis_odessa 14.10.19

[CENSORED]
You're an idiot? No,well, normal anyway? What are you,5 years? With such spellings, and stories you got to go to school. Or to a psychologist.

B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345 and Dennitsa
Aah! This is it... the chronicler of my story... He came to tell us another REAL story about HARABIN! Listen... It can change your destiny!

PS. p******l
Your nickname matches your status. So change it!

g

Blade Korytnikova
Catch +!

B

pix.PlayGround.ru
That... that was... AWESOME!!! I managed to photograph him before he disappeared!

PS. We have an anniversary! On the forum exactly 101 post (including mine)! Yay! ;)

g

Blade Korytnikova
Pfff...

D
Denis_odessa 14.10.19

Here's my story.
I played in his world in Survival. And one day,Zatar I have in my head the thought why not make a great big mine?. No sooner said than done. After 30 minutes I was ready fucking a big shaft with forks, etc.
In fact,the climax. I got hit with something. Hunger was not next to anyone too. Then again and again. I was very scared and ran upstairs. And then...right in front of me appeared Endermen! I have done bricks and ran upstairs. The house decided not to go - you never know what what sort of paranormal activity was going on there. Ran to the beach,dug a hole in the ground and hid. Made a chest,crafting table, and began to craft stuff. For wool I needed thread. I looked in the trunk and...it was empty! I was again hit,this time fatally. Your bed is occupied or missing - that was the message I got in an unknown place and turned off the game,deleting the world forever...

D
DanTe22RUS 14.10.19

I once downloaded Minecraft with all the comforts of textures etc to watch list I did not and there is more was fashion I would learn to duck so I made a world on survival appeared made the bench then I thought I saw a player ran over him and then saw that there chicken but there was a black dye it was eating seen I thought it was textures, and went on to build the house went into the cave in the armor found in the castle there was a portal to the world Ender then I heard footsteps and took a diamond sword gladel on the sides of the current I was not adequate who it was not a zombie not a skeleton their fiction hear I thought creeper but I saw something white and ran far far from home then I built a new house, I again went into the cave and died suddenly there was a piston because of him I fell into the lava came to the house and stalk was herobrine, and in the chat it was written When god can help you only God can help you he broke down the door and killed me!!!!! woke up everywhere was light stones, I realized that it's his lair and out of the game in all sokhranenko was he tortured me

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

People will forgive me pliz sorry nick I cant change the password I forgot :( so please just call themselves bol again, sorry
I'm so sorry my age is not great but minecraft playing 5 years I beg do not judge strictly and spelling I'm resting from school sorry again

g

bolzdpid
Um... Minecraft appeared 2.5 years ago. And you played it 5 years.
0_0

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

sorry for the younger brother, I was distracted and he was not attentive and did not write what I told him do not count for bullshit again, sorry

g

piobzodl(your new nickname)
Yes, never mind. All OK.

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

I am very grateful

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

zaskrinil I cherubina
Spoiler

it all!!!

v
vladimir cehan 14.10.19

I didn't see herobrine never but I want to make the theme a strange man in a single game if my topic will remove the man with the nickname herobrine then this is it

B

Vladimir zehan
He can't delete your topic, because it is not opportunities! ;)

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

nuuu... MNU was the theme of the theme but the same person with the nickname herobrine was removed

B

doolpyz
For this you need to ask the moderator to pin a topic.

p
pizdobol 14.10.19

:-O

g

jeb_

You're a genius