3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19 11:39 am

Stories about herobrine (Minecraft)

write the history here as you can see horobin fakes, too
199 Comments
Sort by:
g
goodwarrior12345 14.10.19

Question to those who really saw what's so terrible? I Chiropine not scared.

p
pilotage19 14.10.19

And herobrine as herobrine, the script of the game and all) only appears effectno, I've only seen it with fashion and do not worry

v
vbkbec 14.10.19

Here's the story:One day we with the other in the multi started to play.We have not yet che was not.We built a house and went into the mine(which we already had).we dug, dug.we dokapalis to the canyon.My friend fell into the water,and I'm on top.He said he found the diamonds. I went down to nimu.There was a long corridor from Almaznaya ore.Alimasi we did not collect as we uvideli at the end of the corridor ran the silhouette.we went after him.There was lava(I had papercrete).We have papermario and was in a full laboratory with Luke.In a few minutes came out herobrine.My friend died in battle.I ran into Luke.I came out of the cave and found a city where nobody was.I went out.We didn't play.

v
vbkbec 14.10.19

Here's the story:One day we with the other in the multi started to play.We have not yet che was not.We built a house and went into the mine(which we already had).we dug, dug.we dokapalis to the canyon.My friend fell into the water,and I'm on top.He said he found the diamonds. I went down to nimu.There was a long corridor from Almaznaya ore.Alimasi we did not collect as we uvideli at the end of the corridor ran the silhouette.we went after him.There was lava(I had papercrete).We have papermario and was in a full laboratory with Luke.In a few minutes came out herobrine.My friend died in battle.I ran into Luke.I came out of the cave and found a city where nobody was.I went out.We didn't play.

v
vbkbec 14.10.19

x
xCyberpunKx 14.10.19

In a pure game of dick is not met, but there is fun fashion. I had two, one dick just watching you from afar, but if you do decide to approach him, he either disappears or runs away to catch up with him is not possible. In the second he can attack you, kill him did not, in antanasia to the fashion it was written that he can steal from the chest, but I have like nothing was missing.

W
WoronOK 14.10.19

Boring somehow... Give chtoli will tell you my story about Herobrine

One day I decided to create in Minecraft new world. I started on the hill. Approaching one tree, I noticed that near the cliff, near a tree, stood a man (in a single game?). He was barely audible and I ran to look at it. He started to run away, but somehow not very natural. I ran after him, noticed that he was limping on one leg. But I don't pay much attention ran after him.

While I ran, it started heavy rain. I stopped. The rain intensified. I ran to the mountain to hide.

On the mountain I found a hole in the ground 1x1x2. I jumped into it and waited, when all will cease. When all was quiet, my character began quickly spent glasses full. When I got out, it became clear why it is. Outside was a Blizzard. Everything started to freeze and mobs to die. In the end, my people died.

When I response, it was night. But how could she be, if only that was in the new world day!? And then I saw again this man. He started to come to me (by the way is normal) and... IT's HEROBRINE! If anyone knows, was (and maybe was) a mob in earlier versions of lane. He looks like a character with default skin, but his eyes were empty.But now he had a brutal red eye. He came up to me and then suddenly opened the console (the console in single player!?) and there began to appear the message: Notch was such an idiot! It is a pity that no one believes me!. My character began to breathe, and very not normal: the Screen started to shake, became darker and darker, and my cel suddenly lit up by itself.
I turned off main and comp. I could not believe what happened. I quickly called the friend to tell. When I told him about it, he said if I brought him the flash drive with the world. I brought it to him the next day.

Two days later, he said that nothing found other than earth, with black spots and empty plates near my place of death. Don't know what the hell was going on in the game, but I deleted my world and then installed the new version of the main. After that, everything stopped.

Don't know believe me or not, but someone this story seem real and someone fake. The only thing I got was a screen, but I accidentally deleted it along with the game.

D
Deringol 14.10.19

not yet seen it,but I will say one thing if I see I will shout from fear shriek

g

WoronOK
REALLY?(stupid caps! He pressed!)

W
WoronOK 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
NO! Just a fantasy played out, that's written as a believable story. Chiropine something actually does not exist...

W
WoronOK 14.10.19

It is time to understand and to cease to believe in it. Although stories about Cherubina was great...

g

WoronOK
I just didn't catch him alive...

D
Doktor Reydzh 14.10.19

WoronOK
Plagiarist! Saw on Mamapedia!

R
Rus57MrCreeper 14.10.19

People, and I Herobrine 3 times dreamed of. I remember like it was yesterday. OK, tell me what happened:

1st dream:

I created a new world in MineCraft and started doing the same as always: to cut down trees. Cut a couple of them, I made a workbench and a pickaxe.I dug down and pulled out a little stone with coal to make torches, a furnace and stone tools. It was noon, and I thought I should build a shelter, while there is time.
Building a small house, I went to look for sheep. Fortunately, they were very close, and I had even on a carpet with pictures.Sleep, I went to look for animals. Suddenly there was a fog. I was able to see far, but the fog is still approaching. Then he became even closer, and I had to go to the touch. I found some pigs and cows. Then I felt the cold running down my back, and turned around. There HE stood. HE just stared at me doing nothing. After a while I turned around and saw that the animals just disappeared, and they were only meat. I was shocked, I was paralyzed.

2nd dream:

I, after much travelling, found a NPC village and decided to settle in the chapel. But there was too little space, and I began to expand it. When he reached the top, I decided to look around. All was quiet: a couple of sheep and chickens. I saw 2 white dots, but turned on by inertia. And turned sharply in the wrong place. There again HE stood. I got the impression that this is a warning, and after this dream I gave up on MineCraft. I couldn't hold myself and went back to him.

After that, I have several years did not have such dreams, and I forgot about them.
At the end of last year me and a friend played on my server. Built the airfield, the village and their homes. Then I got kicked out of the computer, and besides I was training. When he returned, I called him. He asked to go faster and said that he saw Chiropine when completed your home. I went in and he told;
When he completed the roof and designed everything inside, he went to the balcony to see what he has left to do.Turning towards the forest, he saw a player with his skin. He was back to him, but my friend was on the server. I thought he was kidding, and checked the server logs. All this time no one came. We ditched it and went to look for the fortress to slay the dragon. When the Eye of Enderman and began to head down, we were allocated the excavations" and began to dig. We finally found a small room made of stone bricks of different types. She was very small, 4x4x4 block. I threw another Eye. It stopped in the middle of the room. It was weird. The more we are in this world, did not play.

And finally, 3rd dream:

I went to look for sheep, as there was not a single animal. I've walked the mountains, plains, forests and deserts. General description make the tent, I heard someone running behind me. I played in single player, so couldn't understand who it runs. The sound was getting closer. I got scared and started running. This one was not far behind. I picked up speed, but he ran faster. Turning around, I realized that this is the end. For me HE ran, and obviously not to talk. I went to the main menu... and went nuts. Is MINECRAFT HEROBRINE was written, and instead of the old pictures were different. There stood Herobrine, receiving damage. After that, I woke up abruptly.

You can consider it a fake, but I told what really happened. Yes, the dreams I had in real life.

K
Kiler_v_dolarah 14.10.19

Was night.I fear Yes Rizk resil to walk.Look blsa pyramid with sand climbed up and there is Luke,I'm Luke there tuell down with torches and below the lava,I turned cerebri standing,he reached down with cancer and I Evo you**al

a
antin96 14.10.19

I somehow Donat_96ghost given screens as it is in 1.1 mode hardcore fucked herobrine

-
-Cherep- 14.10.19

Here's my story:
Created a new world , began to dig a big cave and constantly forgot to put torches. Then went on to see what will happen next , I turned around and there he is! Even the sound of this terrible cave add. Herobrine disappeared and I rushed out of the cave but his hand was shaking and I thought he will appear again. The next day the cave formed by the lava. A lot of lava. I remember that I closed all the holes where the lava flowed (I was digging very deep). Decided to close it down with rocks and then smash and suddenly ahead I saw Herobrina. He stood and looked at me but then escaped and disappeared but he left a sign saying Stop! I quickly off out of the cave and ran away from her far far away. That's how I met herobrine 2 times.

99KirilL 14.10.19

The story is quite plausible(though happened in multiplayer)
Part 1:
I, nekit and Leon(my two friends) were playing quietly on the serv Nikita. The house already huge built, and the portal to hell, and Saito, and everything was normal. Once we Lenya heard in Skype, how nekit said he can't go to serv due to the fact that crashes, although I could clearly see in the chat the inscription west1758 joing the game. Suddenly, the house began to burn, and it appeared the water. At first I thought nekit wants us all to play, but then I turned around and saw the one Whose name is cursed. Right behind me was Herobrine. Leon, meanwhile, fear spryatalsya in the mine. I left the house and ran to the obsidian factory. When I came out of the house was dead. he left few stones from the front and the glass. Then nekit disappeared somewhere and we never played again. And Leon has created a new serv.
Part 2:
On the serv Laziness we played together. After some time Leon started questioning me about Whose-name-is cursed. I told you everything I know. Then Leon wanted me to make a joke, but I caught him in that moment, when he piled out of glastone the letter E. After we fell asleep. But when I woke up, at first it was light then suddenly it was night and so some times successively. After, Leon headlong ran into the house and said that the entrance is the pyramid:
- Kirill, cried Leon,- there in front of a pyramid.
-So break it down - I said,- What are you afraid of?
- No, you break it!
- Well, you're contagious!- I was offended and went to break the pyramid.
Then the resonant pyramid appeared and I again it slal. By that time, day-a lunar anomaly ceased, and the quiet day gave way to night and Vice versa.
However, one problem remained. The one Whose name is cursed, as Bud had become invisible. Every time I went to the server, I have something to beat. Unfortunately, Leon has created a bin with lava and every time I fell down there and died.
PS
Maybe that's me just joking, but I still believe in the one Whose name is cursed. And one more thing:
Turn around!

M
Mad_Johnny 14.10.19

It was real believe it or not...
I went to his home after picking up the skin.Wanted to make armor.
It was evening,after 2 minutes I just realized that I lost my house...
Well, I went ahead stupidly.
It was already night time since I'm playing on hard difficulty,I realized that I better Zabaikalets or I will kick.Well, I cut down the tree,put a bench made of boards and built a house.6 of 6 units,height 3 units, sort of...Made the bed,so I got the coat yet.Made the armor out of the skin..but as soon as I wanted to go to bed,I started to write that you can't sleep when there's monsters.Well I got up ran around the house nobody was there,then I thought that the spider on the roof climbed,but there was nobody there.Then digging down under the house,but no one was there.Well I thought the glitch,went to bed,right click the mouse again give meyou can't sleep when there are monsters,Well I turned around and there is Herobrine!After 2 seconds he vanished...I was in shock,so did not believe in Herobrine!Not had time to make a screenshot...After I preserved and went out.Restarted the computer and turned on main.And since then, every 5 days he appeared to me.(Of course in main)after 2 days the new version,and I updated the game.But the saves on a flash drive saved.Called a friend and told everything..He asked for the saves,I gave.The next day he calls and says that the one time I saw him...That's my story.It was all real.

g

C. S. P. D.
Throw me the saves!!!
a-NOT-SO-ZAKOLEBAL!!!