3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YO1111111111111 14.10.19 11:39 am

Stories about herobrine (Minecraft)

write the history here as you can see horobin fakes, too
199 Comments
Sort by:
K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

I have a true story! in short, I ustanovil mod herobrine thought bond put the herobrine totem lit I'm tired of waiting I broke it I wrote you neve be free and poshol rain I played like 20 min and skachat map zombie apocalipsis go to the roof where the sound is full and herobrine appeared I thought that the mod is broken then struck with fear, he yelled as a zombie and telepartners kudato then somewhere after 30 minutes in a glass building he cried I almost to space did not fly away I hit him he esperilla then again attacked and yelled well I have good reflexes then Zales on the 5th floor, I again noticed and hit it he wrote something and turned into a zombie! (it was afternoon) he didn't then I went all the way down spryatalsya in the corner and went out of the game, I week love going out to play!

B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 14.10.19

KA3AX 21 BEK
Nuuu, so why to punish yourself, try again to summon it. And then tell us, how was the re-experiment! It's just a game! :o

K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

Worm Fever
okay I was afraid of the proto I played
LOL

K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

Friends to tell only about herobrine? or as played and met? p.s I forum not sitting close to 1-2 hours a night

K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

I saw once more! I poshol shorter in the outdoor swimming pool well there svechenie the same place that urine zombie doshol to roof hotel to take the corner but cant inventory other junk Packed 3 stacks of flesh! well I changed my mind to take it down to the bottom of the pits (there was formerly Spawner) and noticed that flying with me again! I ran off to the side I saw a couple of mobs 1 creeper and 1 skeleton and 2 zombies and here I am with them seriaus wuju herobrine! looks and teleported somewhere!and so I go down to the hell below and see the hole 3 of poka and for me the skeleton shoot well naturally I killed him and thought Oh well not going to waste time broke Stelco and jumped from there and ran with 2 hearts :On go go for HP full see poluzakonnoy car :On Goolge I found in chests and stuff poshol in a glass house, p.ss is not where I was and the other it is wider so I go up there a bunch of zombies somewhere 25 and dear friend creeper exploded and the joy pries killed all the zombies And I Toko the floor heart is taken away :D the ceiling was down it was very strange I saw the rails somehow strange staring and nezametil as go 2 zombies I thought it was herobrine but nothing happened! well, I went out of the building go and see a creeper in the car O_o! I did not touch it and poshol further I noticed of poka and killed him and it kogbudto paper flew! but spiders never fly paper and it was an unusual paper in our world and she fell through the ground O_o I thought it's a note of herobrine but I couldn't take it, I zashol in the collapsed building, heard the enderman but it nebylo anywhere in sight! and then I get up and he screamed and pushed me to the bottom well I was 2 it is the same and that would be the pieces))) I come back again I wanted to explore all the buildings! look out the window and it's raining :( and once I calmed down (: and the zombies from the ceiling to the first floor flew I knew they would. did you notice that I'm near the spawn area! but it's not my udilo time staring at the unit and there is a burning sammak ran but I didn't do anything he died I was walking in the floor collapsed diamond armor and I think what will happen if I kill herobrine he will have 10 stacks of diamonds? or a good weapon? going and times I was teleported kogbudto the screen is dark for 3 seconds I ponel that I'm in hell!!!! :About singleplayercomands? I asked but I don't cocal it! and he teleported back and there are 20 skeletons, 15 zombies 2 creeper 5 pokov think I was croatica no!!!!! I ran away like a coward : ( zashol into the building and see what was standing zombies back and I think I'll go kill him its up to him AND HE ROARED!!!!! It TURNS out IT was Herobrine he is I still never hit me that pushed from the building body and stiliana building it I never have hit! but I think he slobac! then I ran to the tower and you see herobrine when he was trying to hit me p.s I stood on the edge and I got rid of him! he flew to the bottom in died I was pobezhal to see that it fell is that vsegolish a couple of blocks of dirt :( I am so offended that's out of the game and poshol to walk!

B

KA3AX 21 BEK
LOL
Ahha, well you're right Rambo! Interesting mod! Thought - Herobrine - rich Ghost, but really he's a Ghost-bum!
By the way, if you had: zacharovannye III degree bow and 100 arrows, it would be possible to try to fight! ;D

In General, Herorine another mystery solved!

K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

Worm Fever
the diamond is a fake!

A
Aperture Science 14.10.19

That's how my friend met Chiropine:

Case plate:
I have created a serv.Then on the service went my friend.Well I started digging the cave (saving of resources:If dig a house in the hill will be more time to build a house,i.e. you don't need to chop a lot of wood.).Then teleportal friend to yourself.Well, dug a house in the hills,settled,made the bed and went to sleep.A few days in the jungle appeared a sign saying I am watching you (translation:I'm watching you).I showed the plate to the other and then the Creeper in the water! (near the lake).My friend was killed by a blast,and I was saved by armor.The plate smashed to pieces by the explosion.Then Herobrine died down for a few days.
Then to serv came another friend.He built a house near the coast.A day later behind a tree appeared a sign saying I can stop you! (translation:I could stop you!).When I came to the plate in the 3rd time,suddenly sasparilla and a creeper almost blew me up.Then the signs stopped.It was night and I went into the house to the other and disabled serv.
Basement, or life?:
When I turned on the server again in my friend's house have a wooden floor.Then an explosion and the area under the house Bang!I saw a chest and a sign.The environment was like life to be but Spooner was not.And there were some blocks of land.Chest I didn't dare to open and buried the stone of the area.
Later a friend found out it's not far off Creeper.The basement was OK.Then I found out in the basement of a 2x2 tunnel which was disguised as a wall.At the end of a small hay and then there was a cave full of DIAMONDS!My friend was scared.
County from the island.
My friend auglasa what is happening on the island and decided to move to another.
I moved there too.But went to the island from which we left.As I researched it all.
Grave fact,we're talking about:
When my friend settled on the island, he did something in the likeness of the tomb of the game character.The next day there was the strangest...
When we woke up we saw another grave.And the plaque was written:
R. I. P.
Herobrine
?-?
It was very strange.My friend dug a grave and saw a large trunk in which there were a lot of bones and fire powder.
The next night when I was coming down the hill I saw a large number of hostile mobs around the graves.After we buried that thing far away.
Strange noise:
When we went to sleep in my friend's house and then heard a strange noise.But it couldn't be because my friend's house well-lit.It was weird.
Blasting the house:
The next morning I followed the procedure razminirovanie home.Who knows what will throw Cogs?I accidentally stepped on his plate and house is almost nothing left.When we rebuilt the house next door was a creeper who blew up the wall of the house.Of course we all usraeli but the damage was huge.

Crosses:
Several times we have seen crosses that reveal the presence Chiropine.Once such a cross appeared from nowhere.We razrushili it.It turned out that it consisted of blocks 97.

Distributor:
Last time he appeared a few days ago.Then I went to cut the wood and I killed a Distributor which should not be there.

It's all true.Me and my friend saw it with my own eyes.If you do not believe,do not believe,but I know it's Herobrine!

Note:Every time about signs (from the Case with plate) from Herorine appeared Again.Moreover, it has been spawned even during the day.

If my server will be something else I will write!

K
KA3AX 21 BEK 14.10.19

Aperture Science
is it possible with you? and which version?

o
o2oz51 14.10.19

Aperture Science
The story is funny.
By the way,cross my friend often appear.
And about the tablets,I never know the server is running scared.
SoRG wrote (it's his nickname) and Du STIRBST!Bezit Stirbt! (You will die!Die all your loved ones German).

g
goodwarrior12345 14.10.19

20_RAMMSTEiN_33
Is it like German? I'm more English.

D
Dyadyushka Tom 14.10.19

Here is my story:

I play single on Pistole. Play, play. Play, play. And tired. Put the difficulty Hard. Play, play. Play, play. And tired. And then I created a script that allowed me to infiltrate the game of another player, even without Internet connection. Did I imagine Steve skin with white eyes and began to live in the worlds of other players... Here and there was Herobrine... so am I!!! And the so-called steel, because one player under the name Breen, saw me and said What the Hira. He made a typo... So there the name of the establishment. Happy End!

g

Blade Korytnikova
I liked your story. I didn't mean to offend you. I just expressed my thoughts. You know, nadopasana - a group of fans of Crysis 2 and do not know anything about grammar.
darkknightegor
Et orealla story? If so, give me the script.

B

goodwarrior12345
No, I am just not a minus like in the story.
No, darkknightegor just admitted that all this time he was Herobrine and scare people. :)

D
Dyadyushka Tom 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
This script is super-secret, contains 100500 rows and given to me by a Notch, that I was his Minister, who should visit all the sinners who have ceased to believe in the great Creator, whom is Notch himself!!! :)

g

darkknightegor
In my opinion, so all the pirates are sinners!!!

D
Dyadyushka Tom 14.10.19

goodwarrior12345
That's why all honest players have not seen him :)

D
Denis_odessa 14.10.19

darkknightegor
I'm a pirate,and very happy. And I didn't see it.

D
Dyadyushka Tom 14.10.19

Denitsa
I recommend to go with sinful ways. I admit, he is a pirate, corrected. now I use the Stim license and no play on the servers where no shkololo. And mine I would have bought, current for 40 MB does not want to spend 200 UAH

B

A-a-a-a!!! I saw him!!! ( and one story was born...)

What's-you-it-called? Chargrin??? Me too!

Now! I created a single world of snow (well, you know, Snowland) and lit up a bunch of snowmen, iron and bald men (those with sexual edge). I was mayor of this d... *cough, cough* ...Ohm... snowmen. Well, more to the point! I saw the SNOWMAN (Oh, no, it's not a capital letter should be put)... I saw a snowman that looked like HERORINE!!! (now it's correct!) Don't know why I thought that, just his eyes were white and he called another...... a bunch of skeletons and zombies, but no, he did not call them. He said, I Heer and has disappeared in the snow... So that, as the sages say: KNOCKS SIGRI!!!!!!!!!.

PS. this story is not a real and any instances associated with it may be coincidence. All rights registred.
Snowland's own! Don't copy!!!