3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
P
Percival CoX 14.10.19

honestly speaking, most likely the next time I plecko will include the current after you purchase PSMove that for now to play it frankly nevochto....

E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19

Percival CoX
New games for Sony PlayStation 3

W
WerV0lf13 14.10.19

Bought PS3 slim-120gb (CECH-2008A) + Metal Gear Solid 4: GotP... in short: nothing is more impressive I haven't yet met... Not so much in terms of gameplay, but in terms of performances.
Well and felt a little demo of the basic exclusives: Killzone 2 is a great shooter, the main thing is not to look at the texture up close)), Uncharted 2 - the same, Motorstorm: PF yet somehow not impressed - not MB my Resistance for number 1, not a clone of CoD...

P
Percival CoX 14.10.19

the new e may)) hawk 2 on your computer you can play will Mafia 2 the more prohodnyak okozalos Lynch 2 also went licescu, transformers finally Kal IMHO, well, everything like that. And by the way I meant exclusives))

W
WerV0lf13 14.10.19

Yeah... and indeed from the point of view of the multi-platform, in the presence of PC and PC versions of the games, preferred to play it - because faster, a little nicer and often (in shooters at least) the...
So what are waiting for Little Big Planet 2 ;)

P
Percival CoX 14.10.19

honestly speaking, I one good play and to Joss, and PC)) because the first console I had before the PC =)

Metal Gear Solid * game of all times and peoples.....

W
WerV0lf13 14.10.19

I'm not about good or bad plays man to Joss) I mean, in the head faster aiming with the mouse:P

S
SADDAM09 14.10.19

Here became the owner of a PS3 Slim 120 Gb)I Bought Heavy Rain yet)I Think MW2 where now to buy...

E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19

SADDAM09
purchased or donated?

M
MasterJest666 14.10.19

I was struck by the shift! This is the first game that defies control... Play on PC! The keyboard is the gesture, the controller from the PS3 sees it not just! I had to get the g25 becoming dusty... And there the priest did it! The game is not driven, more cars in it...
So I think, whether to take it for the PS3......?

W
WerV0lf13 14.10.19

Or wheel or repair the fingers on the keyboard;)

.MOrz. 14.10.19

I bought a 60GB support PS2 and PS games, is the monitor Lg M237wd-pz.The Tulip everything goes great, but when turn on hdmi in the options switch it to hdmi and choose hdmi connector - black screen. On the Sharp TV it's all good. What's the deal?

.MOrz. 14.10.19

Became the owner of a 60 GB with support for PS2 and PS games. Now trying to sell this stuff, because you can't do what would work on my TV-monitor.

r
rost-fess 14.10.19

I have a 60 ka for 2.5 years and works great (though paired with the TV). But support for PS2 games feature little, litsuhi on the PS2 to get hard, do a lot of piratok since the PSX and PS2,but they of course do not plow to the console, so th I use the emulator on the computer. By the way, nobody knows whether the hour is not, what the new game - Folklore (such as the Sony developed). Here I think, to download a demo from PSN or not?

.MOrz. 14.10.19

I have the same and as I can not it to the TV cut...

r
rost-fess 14.10.19

.MOrz.
You first connected the console to the TV? If so, try to reset video settings on the console on the source - turn off PS3, connect to the monitor, press the power button on the PS3 and hold it for more than 5 seconds (so they say in the instructions not tried it myself)

.MOrz. 14.10.19

I have done so already.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

Is your monitor HDCP support? If not, then therein lies the problem.

Such here an adapter is needed.
http://www.xcm.cc/xcm_1080p_vga_box.htm

.MOrz. 14.10.19

Is there such a thing, if this website doesn't lie.http://www.info39.EN/goods.php?id=108363

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

rost-fess
th for game new - Folklore (such as the Sony developed).
New? It's getting old. Special didn't hear about it, but I would have played. If the demo is free, then download :))) Then, I suppose, and will buy the game.
-----

Today became the owner of a PS3 Slim 120 Gb (CECH-2008A). Thought to take with hard more, but when I heard that it is installed in the usual laptop hard, realized that the overpayment for more obytny hard is not profitable in our country, uchityaya cheat. For the same 1500-200 p. can be hard 2.5 500GB take. Will need - take.
While MSY will not buy. Wait half a year to see what under it an interesting release. While better money on the game going to waste... Plans I have about games..just Napoleonic: Uncharted 1-3, inFaimous 1-2, Valkyria Chronicles, FF13 (in the box version is flawed), Heavy Rain (under big question), The Last Guardian, LittleBigPlanet 1-2, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll (still under question). And it's only on PS3. And multiplatform, which have to compare and decide which console to get: the price is the same, but the quality is different.