3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karambirov 14.10.19

When asked about the firmware I didn't know anything, and now the overall picture formed in my head

E
z
zheka24 14.10.19

tell me is it possible to change from 4.11 to 3.55 ,and how???

U
Uncower 14.10.19

жека24
No way.

H
HyperXStream 14.10.19

Despite what the console. On older revisions have the opportunity to roll back, but of course the probability of a brick.

P. S. club me chtoli?..

F
Filis 14.10.19

Convenience is the controller, the couch and the absence of hemorrhoids with installing games on a PC, they run. Even steam is often buggy, and then the disc set and play and download copied from disk to the console game and all :)

C
CreepiTall 14.10.19

something I have not went :)
guys throw the website where you can toy for to buy a PS3 in the Russian language, and then tired to remember the words for the dictionary, run

19- Ilya-88 14.10.19

Guys hi!!! I bought Sonya 3 connected to havent bought a CD RES 2012 (football) and haven't been able to play online?????????? tell me??

19- Ilya-88 14.10.19

Guys hi!!! I bought Sonya 3 connected to havent bought a CD RES 2012 (football) and haven't been able to play online?????????? tell me??

P
PeKa-Imperator 14.10.19

19 - Ilya-88
Throw the Curling iron in the trash and buy a gaming PC.

s
slesher13 14.10.19

Is there any way to roll back the OS with firmware 3.72 to 3.55? (PS3)

A
Anderby 14.10.19

slesher13

Only guru firmware at home it can be done.

a
andreyhits 14.10.19

Potsy, tell me, I want to buy a ps3 owner, please advise what version of the console to get slim or fat, what hard disk, stitched or not, thanks in advance!

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

andreyhits
- FAT has long been discont. Only with that, but then it is necessary to take into account its age and, therefore, greater risk of breakage.
FAT criselee appearance, and the first models have hardware support for games from the PS2 (licensed, of course). But the slim is more reliable.
- If you want to pirate, that is flash, it is better to take not the newest revision, as slinky new revision have other memory chips that have not yet sewn with е3флешера.
- If you want to sewn without е3флешера (е3флешер costs about 100 bucks and the service is firmware those guys who bought it, we have in the city is about 1000 R), then you need a Curling iron with the official firmware is not above 3.55. To find the firmware, you have to ask the store to plug in and see the firmware version in the settings.
So it's easier to buy hand stitched from.

If pirates are not going, all these terms disappear.

With a hard 320 GB take.

slesher13
Downgrade can only be done using a hardware device that can access the memory chips, in which sewn the firmware, and reflash them. It can be used at any time to change the firmware from official to custom and back.
Called the e3 flasher costs about 100 bucks, maybe a little more expensive.
Buy or look for people who bought it to make the flashing consoles.

a
andreyhits 14.10.19

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
Thank you.

v
vjkvg 14.10.19

People like soap?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

vjkvg
Fragrant.

S
Sarion 14.10.19

vjkvg
come to recognize the economic

K
Kristof_Kadavercian 14.10.19

Please help remember the name of a couple of games for the PS3.
1) long ago Saw a movie in which the boy fought with an opponent in a room like the Colosseum with a glass dome. And there seems to be feathers falling. The game was definitely for the PS3, can anyone remember?
2) Game about immortal. He simply can't die, which is used actively in the gameplay. Game of this or last year.
Hope your memory and look forward to the answers.
Sincerely, Christoph^___^

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Kristof_Kadavercian

NeverDead