3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elager 14.10.19

Hi all!Who knows when Uncharted 3 comes out?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

Elager
1 Nov

T
Tequila_ 14.10.19

what I ask: No. 1-- http://www.psjailbreak.ru/2011/01/29/reliz-cfw-355-v2-waninkoko-.html or number 2-- http://www.psjailbreak.ru/2011/01/19/faq-ustanovka-proshivki-kmeaw-cfwpsn.html
ps: I have a PS3 slim 320 GB.Prosha 3.50

T

doctor_X
The last official.

B
Bridges 14.10.19

People, please tell me. If you now buy a PS3, then what will be the firmware? With 3.60 already sold?

B
BergoVic 14.10.19

Bridges
If you take on slim 160/320 GB, then with 99% probability it will be 3.40.
New models have just started to sell, they have more recent firmware.
But rashkinsky stores are sold almost everywhere three four.
Bundles with fresh innovations can go with other last - KZ3, LBP2.

r
rozil 14.10.19

Guys, explain to the noobs how to install a downloaded game on your PS3? Since I'm Green at this part, preferably without any terms and on your toes)

B
Black Label Society 14.10.19

drop the game (the game should be in the folder code(disc ))
hard ,connect to the console and dampish it (if it is not external ) and all)

either via FTP but I do not know

r
rozil 14.10.19

Holy smoke, I say the same no of terms =) What do you mean Danish? Online say need like to buy some special USB flash drive... no?

V
Vavle2010 14.10.19

rozil
The dump is something like creating an image in the multi-man or Roger there!

B
Black Label Society 14.10.19

rozil

nicho it is not necessary to buy this Nuba I)
I used to only jailbreak it quietly please put Rabassa)

d
dimka_ya 14.10.19

People tell me-the same standing sold PS3 Slim 120 GB PS3 160Гб.....is there a big difference between Slim and normal?

T

the same standing sold PS3 Slim 120 GB PS3 160Гб
Model with hard drive 160 GB stood up to replace the hard disk on 120 GB. Models with hard disk 120 GB boliche not available. Should be the same.

is there a big difference between Slim and normal?
The redesigned, slimmer version of the PlayStation 3 (commonly referred to as the PS3 Slim and officially branded PS3) is currently the only model in production. It features an upgradeable 120 GB, 160 GB,[46][47] 250 GB or 320 GB[46][47] hard drive and is 33% smaller, 36% lighter and consumes 34% (CECH-20xx) or 45% (CECH-21xx) less power than the previous model,[38][84][85] or one third of the original PS3 model. The Cell microprocessor has moved to a 45 nm manufacturing process, which lets it run cooler and quieter than previous models, and the cooling system has been redesigned.[86] The RSX moved to a 40 nm process [87] in the latest revision. The PS3 slim also includes support for CEC (more commonly referred to by its manufacturer brandings of BraviaSync, VIERA Link, EasyLink etc.) which allows control of the console over HDMI by using the TV's remote control. The PS3 Slim no longer has the main power switch like the previous PS3 models, similar to redesigned PlayStation 2 slim. Support for emulation to play PS2 titles is not present in the Slim version.[38][84]

33% smaller, 36% lighter and consumes 34% or 45% (depending on model) less energy. CPU redesigned in 45 nm technology, the GPU on 40 nm technology, so they are less heated and quieter work. The modified cooling system. Added support for CEC management console standard console from other devices Sony.
Removed the power switch on the console. Removed support for PS2 emulation.
Well, and the design is different.
I like the fat design. Well, still a hardware emulation of the PS2, which was the first fat (then she changed to software in other fat, and slimko disappeared altogether).
The slim 120 GB.

d
dimka_ya 14.10.19

thanks for the answer, take a slim most likely will, although it is a pity that she does not support disks from PS2

e
exeBOX 14.10.19

Hello! My question is is it worth buying a PS3 for GT5(love the race saw a lot of videos, I liked it) and if there are people who for GT5, I bought the console?
Thank you all.

K
Kosach1989 14.10.19

Well, in principle I bought for GT5,but when I bought MSY I forgot about this game))

e
exeBOX 14.10.19

Che MSY direct in GT5 ays?

T
Tequila_ 14.10.19

If the Game asks to update ,what to do with?If asks FOR update,do not update?Which flash is better to put KMAU or WANIKOKO?What is the difference??

T

doctor_X
If the Game asks to update ,what to do with?
Updated to the official firmware, which is not yet hacked, back prosessia only when it got hacked.
If the game is on the license disk, then play it. If the image is from torrents, then not play at all.
But if you don't have the appropriate firmware that is needed for this game, then this game too will not play.
For some games that require new firmware versions have patches to run them on a hacked firmware version (3.55).

T
Tequila_ 14.10.19

Titanius Anglesmith Which flash is better to put KMAU or WANIKOKO?What is the difference??