3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

KazSat-03
Those who can afford to buy GT5 or кз3 at 2K $ for a game, no problem buy yourself and Shift 2 = Dirt 3 = Formula 2010 = Blur krayzis 2 = Bad company 2 = operacin Flashpoint (2010) = brink on the PC, if necessary. OK?

P
Pc-Shramik 14.10.19

Сер4 even more, believe me!

i
igor from 1992 14.10.19

Rooky
I found the video YouTobe called Big factor in short there showed hacking as the system unit on the PS3 to transfer the game(they will appear as a downloaded from PLAY STATION Store)what laptop do not know(if he's actually hacked)

J
JaKoB DuDE 1 14.10.19

My question is recently bought a PS3 and I have ancharted 2 so poputchitsa if I have the game patches USA region will change if voice and what prosecu will require after the update patch 1.09? advance very grateful for the help!

P
Podovan 14.10.19

Coming soon Milecharter 3 and there will be more soap! pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

M
MasterJest666 14.10.19

I have an old fat PS 3 with firmware version to 3.7. For a long time already it did not touch. The firmware now break through software, without jailbrake?

T

MasterJest666
Yes. Just throw a custom firmware on Flack and install.
Read more in hacking the PS3 in the forum pspx.ru

V
ValentiN94 14.10.19

Should I take the PS3 if you play on a regular TV (via a Tulip)?

T

ValentiN94
And what hinders to connect it to the monitor that is connected to the computer?

V
ValentiN94 14.10.19

But you can di out of this console to connect to the monitor via VGA?

V
ValentiN94 14.10.19

If you put custom firmware on the console can igrai
games which require a p. O. is higher than installed on the console?
Custom put on 3.55 , is it possible to play games that
3.70 not require updating the p. o?

T

ValentiN94
1. Can.
2. It is possible, if the game is fixed under 3.55. But if no fix, you can not.

Q
Qwenn 14.10.19

WELL, congratulate me,I bought Sonya +2 games in bundle was. and bought a couple of games at once. terribly happy, everything is just gorgeous

U
Uncower 14.10.19

User support unsubscribe later. Bought a PS3 a week and a half ago. Just heaven after PC-gaming.

d
dreamfall266 14.10.19

bought a couple of days ago slim 320 GB - everything is fine ,heavy rain got no words

p
purple72 14.10.19

I just found this subject... for a year took слим320гиг with анчем2 and motorshtorm. In General very happy. Buy only ekzy(since there is also embroidered бокс360, it is everything else))

p
purple72 14.10.19

By the way at the top someone wrote about some of the unearthly delights after the gameplay is pisishny.... suggest to update the computer. A special difference did not see. Well services work travel(for pumping dough the gamers) Everything else.... Games on the computer(I mean multiplatform) looks much steeper than on the Tong and on the X.. About convenience, Yes it is easier to play sitting on the couch in front of a large Telecom. But there's anyone. My monitor is 24 fulHD. so ..Yes the body 42, more of course, but near the monitor I do not feel themselves defective. So it seems to me this war is all sooooo contrived.

U
Uncower 14.10.19

purple72
What does the iron, when on the PC every second game of f**s and it has many problems that require gigabytes of patches. When some games on the PC to run or that would not be out every 5 minutes (like BF3 at the start of sales), require knowledge of a programming language. Tired clean PC'shnaya the problem is in the generation of collect game itself.

K
Karambirov 14.10.19

Want to buy stitched. Is it worth it? Just saying: the license to me fuck do not need!

K
Karambirov 14.10.19

The Mercenary Deadpool
Trust me, the game has absolutely everything! Moreover, pirate, unlike licenses, are transferred. for example L. A. Noire with crack from PC version