3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
r
rost-fess 14.10.19

.MOrz.
Well, not solved your problem? And, look, topic cleaned up

.MOrz. 14.10.19

2 rost-fess:no, of course.

x
xxDaxteRxx 14.10.19

Titanius Anglesmith about Heavy Rain throw out all the questions and just play believe me it's worth it, don't play the demo it only spoils impression....also and s gov3 there don't even look in the direction of the demo to the full game differs very much especially graphics so if you think of Chu just like the slashers take don't hesitate and aonach better than the second take the first is there in addition to the perfect single esche and multipleir ahrenenny so the game is clearly long enough....

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.10.19

xxDaxteRxx,
About Heavy Rain think.
The GoW trilogy (GoW 1-2-3) I already have. Pass in order. And I love slasher.
From Uncharted 2? From the first scene he is not bound?

x
xxDaxteRxx 14.10.19

Titanius Anglesmith Uncharted 2 and linked and there are in fact as, say Indiana Jones seems to be connected and in fact all the parts separate and the first part is simply a great game when second really is a masterpiece....But if abagael slashers take Banatu though I have not yet played but I have a friend who is a fan of slashers and in particular gow passed vnahlest generally not looking up...

T

xxDaxteRxx
I bought Bayonetta on the XBox360 (kollektsionku) a week after its release, when it was brought in MVideo. Passed 20 times on all difficulties. My favorite game at the moment. Now I collect $$$ (not yet passed GoW 1-3 and did not receive platinum trophies) to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (slasher) and Vanquish (the shooter).

I don't like to play games, starting with totaldate, if they're related at least by references. So first Uncharted 1, then 2.

S
Slash MacCole 14.10.19

Please tell me,eslim I have no HDMI can I connect the console via AV?

T

Slash MacCole
Can. I have PS3 Slim 120 Gb included were AV cable
http://www.gaminggenerations.com/store/images/ps1avcords.gif

Otdelno bought:
HDMI: http://www.tvcables.co.uk/images/items/0.75m-hdmi-cable.jpg
Component: http://www.videogamesnewyork.com/images/PS3_COMPONENT_CABLE.jpg
Using the adapter HDMI-to-DVI can be podlit PS3 to DVI on the monitor.
VGA: http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20098/China_Wii_PS3_VGA_Cable2009861639019.jpg

b
blink182182 14.10.19

Houchu to ask experienced and owning a PS3) are Worth it at all to buy? is facing the game for her or better with a computer to stay?

O
OlegPP3 14.10.19

Houchu to ask experienced and owning a PS3) are Worth it at all to buy?

Stupid question.
It is possible to buy? Of course worth it.

p.s.
I bought Move and Fight =)
Soon I will try.

S
Slash MacCole 14.10.19

Tell me if I connect through the AV this will greatly affect the quality?And what is better AV or HDMI to DVI?

b
blink182182 14.10.19

OlegPP3 the opportunity is there to buy it, but it also should be just as it is to flash+the jailbreak to buy:) so to 3K per game is PPC:) just do a lot of great games that would uproar on the PS3?

T

blink182182
just do a lot of great games that would uproar on the PS3?
Strange question. This should solve everyone for itself.
Each person has their own tastes. I know someone with a PS3 who bought Heavy Rain, a game he did not like.

Slash MacCole
Tell me if I connect through the AV this will greatly affect the quality?And what is better AV or HDMI to DVI?
I connected my PS3 to the monitor using HDMI-HDMI and adapter HDMI-DVI, but with the AV (to TV) to podkachali not tried.
Read online that the AV cable is generally needed for conventional TV, for HD and FullHD TV you need to use HDMI or component, if not HDMI. Through the AV quality is poor.

AV or HDMI-DVI the second.

S
Slash MacCole 14.10.19

Thank you very much

S
Speysmarin 14.10.19

blink182182Есть Infamous,a game,it is usually compared with the prototype,and at first glance they do look similar but the plot of Infamous me more impressed,just a prototype this is a massacre!!!!!and the Infamous....not as bloody as the prototype,but speceffekty in Infamous is excellent:)and by the end of HS to become a monster at all!!!!!!of course maybe not as strong as Mercer,but he was worth enough.....and this year will the second part:)so definitely there......

S
SpaceSon 14.10.19

Salute you Lads! I have ten games,we could switch to something so I have Heavy rain,orange Box,Assasins creed 2,strategy from Tom Clancy And options with voice control,Kil-Zones 2...that it could trade with anyone,in the mail,you'll send me the game for PS3 and I have his,I will not deceive,but will come to me if your game?...

M
MasterJest666 14.10.19

Who can help in hacking the PS3? All responded thanks for the earlier! Write pliz in PM... )))

S
Slash MacCole 14.10.19

Friends,please tell me,will I be able to play PS 3 connected no Intrnet?

M
MasterJest666 14.10.19

Yes

U
Ukropchik 14.10.19

I bought Move and Fight =)
Soon I will try.

Give your full review! Pleasure reading.