3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvgeN 1137 14.10.19 11:43 am

The club owners v PlayStation 3.3

In the previous topic had accumulated a lot of posts and so for a long time she was loaded and was not comfortable. Continue here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgeniyPS 14.10.19

Alex 2903
How does it feel?

V
Vitaliy Portnov 14.10.19

Prompt, many probably talked about this,but will ask my PS 3 Slim 250gb flashed:
1. Is it possible to replace HDD on HDD laptop 2,5 Sata don't remember what(2,3) size 700gb, whether he rules work without problems?
2. Game PS2 PS3 go
3. Joysticks from a PS2 or a computer will fit on the PS3?
4. Stitched will read of game?
5. Game install will run without the disk? Demand it not be?
6. PS3 can be flashed back to flash for official to was as new.
7. If it is flashed, can I play in multiplayer or go to browser Internet?
Thanks for the help.

K
Knight52 14.10.19

1. Can. The main formati console, so say all.
2. Not going (there was only two versions and Ogre.the third edition version of Fat version of that software and hardware supported PS2 game discs (there is a reissue on the PS Store like))
4. Will.
5. If you launch nalichku, you will disk clean boot, but litsuhi anyway with the BD loaded.
6. You can have some troubles.
7. Shouldn't do, and then the console and uchetku block. The process is irreversible.

K
Knight52 14.10.19

Guys who like hot PS3? The feelings, for measurements?

a
axmad 14.10.19

need help, can I install downloaded games on not stitched Sonya. if so, how. thanks in advance to all.

K
Knight52 14.10.19

axmad
Not because the PS3 is a good protection from pirates and bad boys. Otherwise the shelves would be littered with pirated discs PS3.

a
axmad 14.10.19

it's not about the rims, where have you seen info that the game throws with the stick

K
Knight52 14.10.19

axmad
Stick with slower discs, and you need to buy a chip of some sort, solder in the motherboard and to train on a USB port. Emulator drive. Ask Google Cobra ODE.

C
CaptainYakutia 14.10.19

The people who want to buy a new PS3. Slim or superslim? And what's the difference?

A
Anderby 14.10.19

The problem I have with the PS3, long. And very narrowly focused.

What's wrong on this screenshot? The bottom black stripe 1x720. Present in all games that run in 720. And there are many.
To 2015ого year everything was normal. Changed the capture device from AverMedia 3D Capture on the AverMedia Game Capture HD II started this problem. Thought the game, was replaced by back - anyway, all screenshots turn out black in the band. Tried different cables, adapters, capture devices in different combinations - all this remains a black stripe. Updated the firmware - still the black bar. The menu, however, it is not only in games. Games that are in 1080p and run perfectly without any bands.
Compared with the old screens in 720 - it turned out that the image of the stupid went up one line of pixels at the bottom and leaves the band. Settings, screen position, like on the PS2/N64, PS3 no. How to get the image in place is unclear.
So far I see two choices - replace the HDMI input (very poyuzat) a new or completely reset the system, put the new HDD. And see what happens. Maybe anyone have any guesses? On the Internet about this problem nobody's ever heard, nor Russian, nor English.

D
DenikGTX 14.10.19

Hi all. Who ever plays on the PS3 in GTA5?
If you play, add me as a friend on Social Club - https://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/modus95
There contact me and let's play together! :)

K
Knight52 14.10.19

Anderby and you really have tried to reset the settings of the image? How the picture looks on different monitors, and capture devices?

Guaranteed a reset gives you long hold the power button until the system turns on and then turns off. Will reset only the narrow settings.

K
Knight52 14.10.19

CaptainYakutia both already stitched (soldered Board and the conclusions on USB to boot from flash drive). Superslim kind of quiet, but the stupid tray departing, for example, I just freeze. They both cooled better standing, but superslim itself less. Dismantled both Superslims different revisions, all embarrassingly.

What is newer, then take it anyway if b/a, then will change the thermal paste and cleaned all the dust inside.

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Knight52

Tried all the same. On different monitors the picture looks the same and normal.

C
CaptainYakutia 14.10.19

Knight52
Wow, thank you).

K
Knight52 14.10.19

Anderby
still then the problem is in the Board capture?

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Knight52

No, the bottom is visible as a black stripe.

K
Knight52 14.10.19

Tried to sway the connector? Or use HDMI?

A
Anderby 14.10.19

Found what the problem is. Put on the Xbox 360 resolution to 720p and got the same black strip. This device. On another capture card update same problem brought. Aver, god damn, media.

r
ruslan9917 14.10.19

I bought a PS3 super slim how to verify stitched or not