3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:32 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

All problems related to technical side of the game is solved here
179 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pendalf2005 27.05.20

here I launched splinter,but such garbage as is saver,everything is OK,i.e. zastavka to the game menu,and after the sound disappears what to do??!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

First: update driver;
Second: turn off all gadgets of type EAX and Dolby.
It should work...

s
shinoda 27.05.20

In-game anti-aliasing option (smoothing) is not included. Vidyuhi nvidia 6600 (128MB) In the options put a video card antialiasing, but that does not change. help.....

N
Namel3ss 27.05.20

At the COOP on the Internet major lag, have to put graphics on PTS is bad, that is not the Pont.. Single - everything is OK, the game runs at 1024*768,4 x AA, everything on Max., a Coupe Online laagi PPC.. Pliz help how to solve the problem.

f
fearrulzzz 27.05.20

my identity 6600GT the game goes to max and in the net besides card interaction goes brake wild and Kaci meters for 5min brakes 7 m:(( shit kakoeto!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help pliz

a
astral_vl 27.05.20

Card Asus Nvidia 6600TD 256Mb PCI-E , 1Gb operatives, percent

The 3.5 GHz HT 1mb L2 cache.
Start the game, put Shader 3.0 writes that there is a caching

after seeing the beautiful graphics in comparison with Madera

3.0 1.1 finally graph it. but Toko 3 seconds. happens

restart the computer. Nepoymu what's the matter firewood has the latest

downloaded on none and Windows PRO SP2
Help please!!!!

N
Namel3ss 27.05.20

Cha firewood are accidentally Essovskie??
Then the type of ASUS fire wood was almost the same, where he talked some crap, and if it is disabled then everything is OK, but Mona just to put Essovskie firewood.

And I who-thread can help?! :(

_
_Dark_ 27.05.20

People help MNU!I got pirates on DVD.all I installed it.read the README.it says that to run the game, disable drives!what the hell?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

In short, to run the game you need to MANUALLY cut off your physical drives...

_
_Dark_ 27.05.20

Yes, I know!but Sacher?each and every time you will need to do it!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Swoop I know, Yes... in General, my advice to you: buy a license and do not suffer...

a
astral_vl 27.05.20

to RnD | KocTuK

Fire wood from Asus and the extension pack on the card, plus overclocking the card to 540MGz.
So why is the Shader 3.0 leads to a restart of the computer?

a
astral_vl 27.05.20

Downloaded fire wood ForceWare 81.95. Launched Shader 3.0. The game is played for a while. On a mission to killing Douglas Shetland was again out on Shader 3.0.
And who knows what else makes the Shader 3.0? Because once you have selected a Shader 3.0 everything included in the advanced settings and went into the game.
The difference do not understand between 1.1 and 3.0. And the fact that there is the type of soft shadows is something everyone is questionable.

i
inspire 27.05.20

Problem: I have хп64 the game doesn't start to say that only 2000/XP/2003 supports, is it possible to solve this bug??

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Unlikely... in General, do not advise to install 64битвинд, as very few apps (yet) work with this OS

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

Tell me why I have Splinter Cell is not coming when I press start game comes to the end and BATS flying Windu and writes a report to send or not to send for a While PLIZZ!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Ice Dragon
21.12.05 22:45
Edit Del
In short, try to install from the game CD DirectX.

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

I already perebroboval!And rasshirenie direksi and driver!Maybe my computer is not podhodyashiy?
I have a GEFORCE 100/200[32mb],Ad Duron 1300+,256RAM!Help polisz really need and then I can't in this game to play and I'm at a friend played and it was so great,and tembolee 3!

i
inspire 27.05.20

I only have this app, rest everything is OK...

I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

Help plizz I don't know what else I need(except video)that the game went video Geforce 100/200 want to play like you just don't know!!!!!!?!!!!!!Or maybe everything in splintercell2.I have THIS ini file naschel and there the type was written(that I remember):Skipdetales:hight
cheto is still too high!!!
That's the most stupid!!!!The menu loads and the game still load a small piece, and out into the wind and says sendorto send!For a while I beg