3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:32 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

All problems related to technical side of the game is solved here
179 Comments
Sort by:
I
I7POCTOTAK 27.05.20

DeeFo I ctste the same system!Current I have a AMD Mauger's turned a Pentium processor nepashet tip:Put AMD and play without Shouting

S
Serik 27.05.20

Today I took the version 1.05. I have not started click on the shortcut or the EXE and nothing, just watch download and all as if nothing was cut, no screens just all over the place still remains what the hell?

S
Serik 27.05.20

Forgot to add system 9600про 128 MB, 512 RAM, AMD 1.8 Ghz. Even when I get on folders will fit in a folder Versus and there's a Versus mode cut is probably for the network. I want to add yesterday I gave to a friend to install it the computer only CPU 64-bit and the same thing and it works. And driver I got a new 6.5. Pliz help!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

---->>>>Serik
Well, let's think. First, the new driver is 6.7;)
Next, try to disable all your antiviruses and firewalls (like ZoneAlarm) or to give the maximum level of access to the application. Also suggest to disable (if there are) all sorts of style expi, etc. crap. It would be nice to know which you have a copy. Apparently, unlicensed, right? Or has already released 1.5?))

S
Serik 27.05.20

Yes, unlicensed only pliz do not offer to take litsuhu:). I think the driver is 6.5 enough since on the other not later and he works. Disabling Kaspersky did not help firewallu I do not have.

n
nemesis13 27.05.20

It isn't click on the shortcut or the EXE and nothing, just watch download and all as if nothing was cut, no screens just all over the place still remains what the hell?
I also have this garbage. What can I do?
2Ѕегік
Have you figured out?

n
nemesis13 27.05.20

2Powerfull
What else can I try?

S
Serik 27.05.20

I went switched to another pirate, but there's Russian broke the license and therefore probably involved.

L
Lech 27.05.20

2Powerfull
well, any luck? I have the same thing, tried on two computers, and it does not work, watch-clock and the silence. took it to the shop where bought - they work great. you do not understand. all firewalls and antiviruses disabled driver all the latest.

S
Serik 27.05.20

I have to take a license or a pirate but with a broken license I have is this. By the way my friend who old worked stopped and he does not zapuskatsya, so here.

M
M.A.g. 27.05.20

Comrades... Sorry to ask here, I have a question on the First splinter cello (where the forum was abandoned) well this guy doesn't even move the camera around, but it's worth...Help plz ///

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Rearrange the office. Change the input language to English.

P
Paul1 27.05.20

Powerfull does Not need any control to rearrange! There should be in a specific order to look at the bulbs, only then Sam will give control and he can move! Forgot chtol?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

---->>>>Paul1
I was hallucinating.+)
I understood: the type of game-playing, then all of a sudden, the office denied=)

H
Halyaviy 27.05.20

Powerfull, why do I have flies oshipka , because everything fits and vidyuhi and drivers and direks have found it does not help, same thing with Splintercell 4.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

What kind of error?

H
Halyaviy 27.05.20

Powerfull, well there type two!
First that, then in English and then was like, 45X62PLd21x, and only OK button.
And the second is the same only the order of this other nonsense!

i
iliaSith74 27.05.20

I have a problem. Turn on the game, there is a disk check then a screen appears ,it says the splinter cell theory Khosa, the time and the game gives error. What am I to do?

A
AlexFen 27.05.20

2Serik, 2Lech, 2nemesis13
Guys, I have the same thing - watch and silence. I have not even bothered and moved it to mind! Nothing but fire wood did not put, and still not launched, though burst! And the store works!!! Tried to put patch 1.04 (there was something said about ATI) - so it can't determine the version number of the game and interrupts the installation. Sho do? To change to a more pirate or more license???

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Buy a license.