3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:32 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

All problems related to technical side of the game is solved here
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexFen 27.05.20

And how to distinguish a license from alicensee? I have a DVD box with a holographic disc and leibo County stamping factory with the inscription All rights reserved.... I have NFS Carbon - all the same, Odie one, and it works without problems.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

N-Yes=)
Rights to distribute the game in Russia are owned by the company GFI. DVD-box stands out for the quality of materials used and the manual inside.

v
v0vking 27.05.20

Help. Version 1.05 . Game freezes after the first 10-15 seconds. ( GF3ti200/512MB/2000xp/) Firewood 67.66.

H
HITMAN_007 27.05.20

help pliz bought the game Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory launched created the account nachinaetsa podkluchatsa to the server connected then BAM requires SD code if cavo let it is please or skinte to me on soap [email protected]
for even earlier very grateful. or while kaknibudi to play the game is just terrible .

B
Bizkitman 27.05.20

Guys, who will say th not run the game? In configuration I have some green check marks, and when click on the EXE file, it does not start at all... What to do?

m
mayskoe 27.05.20

People tell me how to run this game under windows vista&

C
Ca7eMan 27.05.20

MNU problem is when I start the game (the gameplay itself) all the textures disappear. This occurs after the video settings(MNU 7600 GT)...

N
Nikitka78 27.05.20

Is the same trash as Bizkitman!Soooo to do?

M
MrBUXPb 27.05.20

Who knows how the smoothing in the game to put free out, the AA option is not active in the menu. Vidyuhi 8800 GTS, the rest of the profile.

M
MrBUXPb 27.05.20

I'm stupid!:))) The answer was simple - it was necessary to cut off HDR and everything! All losses fully satisfied! :)))))))

N
Need for Game 27.05.20

The people I have gray problem,not zapuskaetsya.Schto delat?

S
Skayer 27.05.20

People help S. O. S. and everything! The versus mode when you try to connectnode to most serfs climbs: the game session is no longer avaible. Can otkluchitsa rarely,and then play the hunt:(

C
Ca7eMan 27.05.20

sorry that bit is not a subject, but vsezhe tozhe those problem.... I'm trying chaos on justice pagemate... but the trouble is that in the game he turns to Joss not a camera and in the settings there is this function... what to do????

g
garpul 27.05.20

The people I have I don't zapuskatsja. Schto delat? exe. the file is not in scho not reagiruet!!!! HELP PLEASE!!! UTB my favorite game (SPLINTER CELL)!

M
MarioJov 27.05.20

garpul
Same CRAP!

Z
ZUZIC 27.05.20

prestavi the game,What windose?

g
garpul 27.05.20

MarioJoy
I have Windows XP SP2. But I tried it on 4 computers and the same result, rearrange the game you can at least 100 times, the result of nikakoi. Poprobuite download the patch 1.04 to 1.05. Write about the result.

m
mcoldmaster 27.05.20

Brothers gamers, please help! Sam constantly runs back, as if pressed BACK button, even though I had no buttons are pressed....

A
AALL 27.05.20

Damn!I installed the game and I have written that type of insert disk!I put all the same written.I do not know what to do,even though the disc kicks...!Can you help me?

i
ivanl 27.05.20

Damn, the problem is that garpul & MarioJov. Downloaded the patch 1.04 to 1.05, nifiga run the patch written in English type, not the version, this garbage game began as put the little I know of Windows Xp Pro SP2 Zver. It differs from the usual Win Pro sp2 only already established the subject as the Vista and update Windows. Blah what to do???Reinstall vindus?:-(