3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20 10:32 pm

Technical problems (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

All problems related to technical side of the game is solved here
179 Comments
Sort by:
i
igvar3k 27.05.20

I have version 1.02 of the game.Put russifiers from Russobit-M choose the game version 1.02(russik only requires version 1.02 and 1.05), and installs and at the end I get the error ''No suitable patches were found'' and the game started of course. Then I tried to install in the game directory where the game shortcut in the system folder.Then generates an error ''Unable to pen source fie and mustache! What to do?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 27.05.20

y menya po4emuto tormoza v koope xot` stav` 2.0 or 1.1 versiya sheiderov - tormozit seravno
che delat`?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

Wait for a new patch... I have the same problem.

L
Lafresa 27.05.20

Sometimes when fired, the game crashes (rebooting the computer is on) and then says that the profile is corrupted. What is the reason?

M

vchera spokoino igral v etu gamu na poslednei missii i vdrug poyavilis` chernie kvadratiki i vidyuxa MONTANA skazala :-D i glucki sells furniture i v i v igre
skagite like izbavitsa ot etoi Trouble? pereustanovka drov ne pomogla :-(

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

In that moment, where Fisher talks with this...uh... a General in the Japanese (through the glass)? If so, then just get into termosolar before the conversation with him and keep it on until the end of the game.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

---->>>>Lafresa
It may make sense to start the game again... or even rearrange tries to be sure=-))

_
_Dark_ 27.05.20

please help!!!how to change the CD-key?I mean to re-enter another?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

---->>>>Mitchell
And, in General, it is similar to overheating of the graphics card.

L
Lafresa 27.05.20

Yes I have 3 times re-installed, I will now keep the saves, and then in a new profile push

M

Powerfull - vidyuxa y mena sgorela XP
vchera otec novuyu prine's :D

D
Duble_agent 27.05.20

the people this problem I downloaded the patch 1.5, I want to carefully moving the game and its not possible to remove says error loading c:/PROGRA~1/COMMON~1/INSTAL~1/profes~/RUNTIME/11/00/intel32/Ctor.dll not found ukazanny module?? tried to manually nifiga all files deleted anyway run splinter cell - install the game without puilaetco current remove(((( the people that help this beast and how to fight it????

D
Duble_agent 27.05.20

all have not all turned out easier))

S
Serjio28 27.05.20

the people help !!! no cutscenes!!! only 1 level before I got to Seoul-2.
we can and should be???

D
Duble_agent 27.05.20

there are only 2 intros like(((

a
aXenom 27.05.20

People, help! I have one kazel disk screwed up, died single file, without which it can not install - setup.isn, can throw off on mail?? плииииз[email protected]

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.05.20

You have a license?

a
aXenom 27.05.20

Do me Russobit-M (DVD)..

D
DARGO 27.05.20

Since no one answered about problems in COOP mode, when dismounted session in just a few minutes. And patch 1.05 from Russobit-M set, nothing has changed. Really nobody solved this problem?!?!?!

Z
Zarelle 27.05.20

Please send e-mail [email protected] file setup.isn - without it, the game is not installed and my file is corrupt.