3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 15.10.19 02:59 am

GTA VI / GTA 6: daydream (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

My vote for Vice city, although San Fierro and Las Venturas too, there is nothing. The main thing not grey Liberty...
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
169 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 15.10.19

Sepulcher
Need not a city but a state, consisting of at least two cities.
I agree. But I in any case, then Florida)))

Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas
Also it would be cool, but from the point of view of geography, I don't know how this is implemented - after all UWB on the map these cities are located at different ends of the continent...

Gnev999
Peter or Moscow ... ! Russite =)))) !
Then it is better Sochi)

George Dark
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
Nafig, nafig. They have the steering wheel in bardacke and they go the wrong way)) do Not represent, as in this play)))

R
Rebzya 15.10.19

Vladikavkaz

G
GidrophazatroN 15.10.19

Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Of course,if they want to make a new city, and so, from Vice city would not mind, to see how they changed him. Although, maybe they will shoot higher and make huge staff of 5-7 cities new. But let's not forget, GTA is a joke and irony, Rockstar already attacked a rake with GTA 4, with an attempt to create a completely serious story, so, city N will be solar, where there were a lot of stocks from US, and you can sometimes laugh.

I
IAmDark 15.10.19

London or Washington

_
_BIO_ 15.10.19

If American, then perhaps the Washington (D.C.), or Las Vegas, though he already was. In General, it would be interesting to see GTA in the setting of Russia, but rocky hardly ever will do it..)

Alternatively, you can return to the Miami of the 80s. Yes, repeat, but the atmosphere is unforgettable... (Take the movie Scarface)

I
I.L.L.Y.A 15.10.19

Las Venturas, a copy of Las Vegas in GTA SanAndreas.
First look is just gorgeous and for the gangsters it is the cradle, the game's plot will fall very handy.

H
Hellberg 15.10.19

Let it be desert. I'm kidding. Better to let it be the Maldives, Petja or Goa. Miami already. reluctantly Miami.

S
Striks 15.10.19

The Caucasus :)

S
Sombrero444 15.10.19

Dagestan

K
Kirito san 15.10.19

In Short, Vegas)))

F
FOSTER_ok 15.10.19

Beijing want to see and let Rockstar will be bent in the attempt to recreate human flows in the streets.

A
AGS37 15.10.19

give me a couple of years in the GTA V play on PC - later ideas write

m
mr. SD 15.10.19

Vice city was long gone. Definitely want Sunny Miami with the surrounding area))

_
_TEZ_ 15.10.19

Detroit )) and a bunch of Easter eggs about Eminem )

S
Spirowww 15.10.19

mr. SD
By the way had an interview with R*, they said they want to bring back the good old Vice city In Gta 6. They said they have a lot of ideas for the future.

D
Dias Daulbaev 15.10.19

Las Vegas Nevada

p
pekabir 15.10.19

Detroit

L
Lllllllama 15.10.19

meagarry
Just like in Sleeping Dogs)

u
u3epJlu 15.10.19

Well, not Weiss clear favorite if we are talking about is indeed possible cities. But if land of the dead, it would be great to look at Europe, Barcelona or Prague for example.) But Vice city would be enough, and I would love a modern setting, I would like to see there old characters.) Or Vice versa, for example, green young Michael committing his first case (well, in as a minor character). It would be great if kombinovati Sunny beaches on one end of the card with high snow drifts on the other.)

v
vladimir salankin 15.10.19

Rockstar and say that we haven't even thought of!!! here is pavarot say gta6 will be in Russia or North Korea something in the genus etava from rocky can be anything to expect from them .It would be cool .