3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 15.10.19 02:59 am

GTA VI / GTA 6: daydream (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

My vote for Vice city, although San Fierro and Las Venturas too, there is nothing. The main thing not grey Liberty...
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
169 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil_Ulrih 15.10.19

XBoy360
It's a harsh truth, but is still subject to change

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 15.10.19

Better do by 2020, with optimizmom and graphics. But the fifth part for me turned out boring, well then without a soul or something... the campaign mode and was forgotten, but the online is not bad

C
Chempion2016 15.10.19

game all the GTA series was on the PC
Of course not all, but the main parts came out.

D
Daniil_Ulrih 15.10.19

Arkady Chekushkin
I agree, the fifth part is quickly exhausted at the beginning

O
OrigSketch 15.10.19

Daniil_Ulrih
Whence infa? Such nonsense

D
Daniil_Ulrih 15.10.19

OrigSketch
All this with the words of the developers, it seems they have decided that that is not enough. As for me, it's working online, because the plot in each part is getting worse and worse.

K
Kosh13 15.10.19

Well, in the development of GTA 6. So what?

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 15.10.19

Do not feed the Troll

Y
Yura Tolmachev 15.10.19

Zadolbali stupid misleading news , or rather their titles

K
Kiraha Kiraha 15.10.19

Without reference to the source - scrap.

N
Novyy Andrey 15.10.19

focuses on next-generation consoles PS4 and XBOX One, excuse me???
in my opinion they are not new)))

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

New Andrew
Yeah. Laughed too. Rocky your long runs in the game before release, and considering that they haven't even started work on a new part, then in the nearest 3-4 years we will not see a new part. Imagine what kind of trash are these "PS4 and XBOX One" in 4 years! It is easier to develop online. With the right approach it is possible to constantly cut of the loot. The more developed online for new content and add-ons are quite easy (the sea of possibilities, limited only by the imagination). I agree with the reviews above – the last part of the solo is short and not that interesting, but the online is super (very good idea), but online kill cheaters (((.

D
DeN BiostaR 15.10.19

Yes, the news is complete garbage

I
Igor Gorev 15.10.19

In Rockstar like saying that GTA 5 is the last series. Not? Personally, I doubt that will happen GTA 6. Rather, the additions in the form of a new story + new characters + 1 - 3 new cars. At worst, just slapped another town with the same filling

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 15.10.19

Igor Gorev
maybe this is the end for the next 4-6 years but will love in the future released with the new box the new part as a very popular series

I wish there was a very big game with a bunch citygrow such an interesting setting:
Dagestan.
London.
Tropical island.
New Erk.
Well, these city of GTA 5 of course.

T
TheMonstaBoy 15.10.19

Here are my options: Miami, Mexico city, London, Las Vegas, Dubai. I would also like fully destructible...

G
GTAman 15.10.19

Aristocraticzadrotic
interesting setting:
Dagestan.
Lol. Kulik the bog offers? :)

I
Igor Gorev 15.10.19

Aristocraticzadrotic
Dagestan? Not, well, this is utter nonsense. But Liberty City (new York) have already been twice and not impressed

v
vitalik2187836 15.10.19

The new part will be, and there is no doubt, and as practice shows, it is most likely developed somewhere in 2011-2012. (if you don't believe me, read the various interviews with Rockstar a year after the release of GTA 4 and after the release of GTA 5).
No need to be a Vanga, to understand that the new GTA will be in Vice city. Even with the release of GTA 4 back in 2008 I knew that the next part will be Los Santos. I think many long-time fans of the GTA knew about it ;) and now, the location of the new part of the GTA clearly, mark my word.
About the release date of the new part useless to argue, explain why. I think we've got two great GTA - sa and 5. They are very similar not only actions, but also opportunities and elaboration for its time. But! GTA sa was developed in 2 years, and GTA 5 - 5 years, so to argue about the release of the new part is pointless, Rockstar in this plan are unpredictable, and thank God, you do not trash occasin or cal of duty, which go on schedule.
About plot. I really hope that Rockstar still change his mind and go back to the origins of the series. GTA is still a game about gangsters, it's not robbers, it's not the soldiers - bandits. The story of sa has made me cry in some places, although it was not so sentimental, as in 4. If rocky will create a plot similar to sa or sun I will be very happy, as for me they occupy the first place in this regard.
Of course it will be very good if they improve the online component of the game, as in GTA 5, it turned out to be surprisingly successful. Even after almost two years of playing I like to go there and just relax with friends after work. On this topic I wanted to insert my greatest frustration about mods. I was looking forward to if not official support for mods, then at least the server where the modders could play for fun, like in GTA 4. Yesterday, for the first time went with a friend with mods online in a closed session where the two of us was empty, and what do you think? Banned in 2 hours - very sad.
In conclusion, your donapost want to say that whatever GTA 6 - Rockstar as always will amaze us by making very high-quality game, in fact as always, because R* do not do shit :)

m
mister pravda 15.10.19

vitalik2187836
I can't imagine that after a wonderful gta5 can create even better гта6