3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 15.10.19 02:59 am

GTA VI / GTA 6: daydream (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

My vote for Vice city, although San Fierro and Las Venturas too, there is nothing. The main thing not grey Liberty...
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
169 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

nat.mih
In four of the great physics and I personally do not die of pillars,and the top five in the arcade,but I've exploded after falling from a small height and just slipping on a motorcycle.Here arcade not needed,if the game simulates real hard.

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Master Action Games
Yeah, a sort of real - robbed, I hid in the bushes to throw off the stars and steal again. Well, or carry in your pocket (or wherever Persian shoves his gun) the whole Arsenal. In real life RPG weighs a lot. And to steal a car for a couple of seconds is also unrealistic. There is already physics is not in last place.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

nat.mih
The game is a parody of a bad lifestyle,all brands of phones-copy of the real prototypes,shops and entertainment, too.The stars-well,OK, let's go for the same offense the entire game, the cops will chase you.Arsenal-come on in Payne 3 will do-in-arms in hand.A few conventions have omitted but the rest of the game makes big bets on the real,it is clear from the Quartet.RPG and I know how much it weighs,lady,not heavy,we have the grenade in the army went with the standard RPG on one shoulder,in the hands of the regular AK74,bayonet, belt,armor,helmet, duffel bag on his shoulders and nothing.

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Master Action Games
RPG / Length meter / Weight 6-7 kg / Weight of one grenade 2-5 kg / Ammo (20 grenades in the game)
6+(20*2) =46 kg at least
50 kg top carrying only RPG with 20 grenades. The robust design. Add the weight of the rest of the weapons. People simply will not budge.
The game never claimed to be realism (the plot does not allow that, total murder and all that). This is an arcade, and I like it. What is realism? Realism, I am going to see a lot.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

nat.mih
I'm talking about real RPGs,which is held in hand and watched the shoot,and then you Wikipedia Shine.
Story-raising on the criminal ladder,the setting is very accurately copied the city,even brand phones and a parody of Twitter.

R
RafPayne3 15.10.19

Well liberty city is definitely not necessary. I GTA 4 in terms of the sandbox do not like.(no, the game is certainly good, especially the plot, but to run through the grey streets not very interesting). Someone suggested Chicago? Watch Dogs is already Chicago. Why do it again? Could be Detroit, Washington, Boston. Many cities in the United States. London? as for me replay GTA 4. Gray city. You need to have a lot of space. in the fifth part. there's all sorts of forest.

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Master Action Games
The RPG itself is not heavy, but here's a grenade for him... haha. I, too, smart guy. Make a forced March in full combat gear (especially in summer heat), and then you say that "nothing". Well, if still in full protective gear... How many km you ran on forced marches?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

nat.mih
You like the woman and trying to do something about the army to say...
First,grenades for RPG the RPG easier.
Second,marsh throws do without ammunition,we are doing nothing.
Third,in hemosa company runs only when guilty of something particular or special forces.
We ran about 10-15 miles in full gear body armor. A grenade with an RPG and an AK.
And do not go there do not know.

G
GTAman 15.10.19

RafPayne3
Could be Detroit, Washington, Boston.
Washington — dull administrative center, nothing remarkable. Detroit devastation. A little something for GTA. Boston? Well figs knows. Offhand does not cause any associations.

A
Anomel Suna 15.10.19

Most likely the next game in the series is not gta 6, a spin-off GTA 5 (GTA VC and GTA SA - the actual spin-offs of GTA 3)

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Master Action Games
Can you in Tula and called women "broads", we imagine this even the kids rarely allow (and even then only in conversation, not in reference to someone). Maybe for your environment is the norm (among the bullies and muggers), but I find it very jarring.
Grenades easier, but if you wear them pieces 20, as a character in the game... the Yoke is very far from reality.
My family all adult males served in the army. Don't run "when guilty," and when ordered! Maybe now chase not so much, and had not all come to the finish line, some denounced. Enough debate, write on a topic pliz.

Q
Quantum_Bit 15.10.19

That's not how they see in America nothing but skyscrapers, and you want something European)

G
GDFrost1.4 15.10.19

I want to continue San Andreas.

C
Carbon8909 15.10.19

GDFrost1.4
Will not continue, since the universe is different.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

nat.mih
'Enough debate' she says,one half of the text which tastes about the word 'Baba',and the second is speculation built on rumors from others on the subject in which you were not and don't know.And primates from grenades to an RPG,when the game is a parody of Twitter,smartphones,self, car,TV show,show business, movies,lifestyle and more.But to find fault with the fact that even in the hands not kept for you the campaign is a matter of principle.Don't write me such nonsense.

G
GTAman 15.10.19

5H4DER
That's not how they see in America nothing but skyscrapers
America is really a lot of skyscrapers in new York and Chicago. In other cities high-rise districts are quite compact (for example — the same Los Angeles).

and you want something European)
Europe is also able to skyscrapers: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Milan, Istanbul.

Master Action Games
To reduce the temperature.

A
Anomel Suna 15.10.19

Carbon8909
And what prevents to release 1 game in the 3D universe? ;)

C
Carbon8909 15.10.19

Den Good
The fact that the universe is different.

F
Fat Vladimir 15.10.19

I want to tel AIV and to the clubs to dance to Hawa Nagila.

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Would a bigger city, and it would be better several towns. To be able to move from one to another. That was a huge area. Would the opportunity for peaceful activities in the game. For example, in order to work (as a taxi driver, Builder, etc.) and not only Rob and kill. Would add the ability to build and modify the house/apartment according to your taste (at least in Skarima). Would add animals in online, the ability to start a family. More different stores. Would to be able to enter any house, not like now (most just for looks). That would be cool.