3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 15.10.19 02:59 am

GTA VI / GTA 6: daydream (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part

My vote for Vice city, although San Fierro and Las Venturas too, there is nothing. The main thing not grey Liberty...
By the way, there is a possibility that the action will unfold in London, it would be too bad.
169 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik2187836 15.10.19

Mr truth
Hah, Rockstar they know how to surprise))

R
RoLeV 15.10.19

Mr truth
The same. I have an opinion about the new release: Wait, let PC-schnick plenty enough. :)

m
mister pravda 15.10.19

vitalik2187836
Yes ,we know, but let GTA 5 a bit will be at the peak of popularity ,and then let them think about GT

RoLeV
I agree with you

P
Paulo Kash 15.10.19

I hope that Rockstar will not stop and will not do Vice city,although it would be logical.Return to the ' 80s will slow down the whole progress of the game.It is obvious that rocky will lean on online,with proper multiplayer in the style of the RP does not need a plot,because everyone will be able to come up with a story that in my opinion a lot more interesting than scripted Missy.Los Santos well designed adding a couple more cities(Las Venturas and San Fierro were already implemented as well as Miami) get a decent space to play.

W
WadymA 15.10.19

Hey, guys. Then the other day the fan concocted the cover 6 of the first part. No idea good it is, and from my friends so that no one will appreciate, so I'll upload here. (Oh, I'm obsessed with fonts. Every time ask yourself the question what would you do Rockstar?)

G
GTAman 15.10.19

WadymChick
There is no helicopter, not Kanone.

W
WadymA 15.10.19

V-Nine
Unused helicopter in this style horseradish find. By the way I have here a question arose, what is the best option?
Spoiler

G
GTAman 15.10.19

WadymChick
Third, of course.

m
meagarry 15.10.19

WadymChick
to be honest, it turned out horribly. immediately striking almost three-dimensional man with the first image not matching the style of the soap in the picture with the dudes in the car over a grand inscription. And why so obsessed with fonts? the inscription gta you just copied. It is the same everywhere. But the number 6 turned out not to the village, not to the city, plus its hard to see. In General, style no.

G
GTAman 15.10.19

meagarry
But the number 6 turned out not to the village, not the city
Not true. Figure the third picture is the best there is in this picture. Rather, the only thing interesting.

m
meagarry 15.10.19

V-Nine
I don't know. I think its not visible. it is necessary to look at the picture to understand that this 6. and any poster should be immediately clear what this game is.

G
GTAman 15.10.19

meagarry
Well then “V” on the cover of GTA V is also not visible.

F
FixControl 15.10.19

Carbon8909
Not quite. In GTA 5 there are hints of San Andreas, for example, in the home of Franklin hanging posters OG Loc and Madd Dog. And in one of the conversations with Jimmy he remembers the gang of grove Street, which is now legendary. And finally there's a newspaper with Carl Johnson.
Spoiler

D
DruGun 15.10.19

Here the newspaper is not necessary to drag, this is a known fake with GTAForums.

C
Carbon8909 15.10.19

KeiranRosenberg
Newspaper fake smells...

M
MC Homeboy 15.10.19

The whole of England in a simplified form (as France in The Saboteur) with a large map and with the level of realism. Although this is unlikely.

T
Tiger Goose 15.10.19

I have long dream to be the protagonist of GTA did a corrupt COP.

d
dimanze97 15.10.19

Dagestan+Khasavyurt

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.10.19

No matter which city will be the main normal car physics and the study environment.

n
nat.mih 15.10.19

Master Action Games
With normal physics and damage the player will die when hitting the first pole. ))) I'm not a fan of simulators, I prefer arcade so I was so happy.