3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Twisted of course all interesting, but only time will tell whether it all makes sense.

G
Geksogen 28.05.20

Just an interesting fact : in the beginning, when we show the gas station before the epidemic, if you look closely, you can see Kenny and duck dressed with his blue truck.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Kenny everywhere :) Waiting for second season to find out what happened to him, although very likely, nothing good.

T
TellTale Games 28.05.20

madman_92
I never nevizhu Clementine tell me where she's there in the picture?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Black, with a walkie-talkie than not Clem? :)

T
TellTale Games 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
Not even close........

M
Malderon 28.05.20

My impression from 400 dayz.. What can I say, the feeling that developed raped me, no really. They showed otkrytki stories of people, and then BAM the end. I here for example it would be very interesting to last at least 2-3 lines... or at least to see how they all met!! What happened to boyfriend addict? Yes, the basic questions the game gives you the answers, but damn... it's not fair. When you play terribly interesting, and the end..all here. It's like if you watch breaking bad first series, and then the last 5 minutes of the most recent series. The original game was short, but at least she's fine over...

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

And now attention, a question - is this all some kind of meaning? :)

s
slender535 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
this is not fake I have the game for half an hour has passed

K
KillerTomato 28.05.20