3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Just passed.Somehow places a lot all at once and very little at the same time.The story of a drug addict is stupid for Vince to game in 5 minutes on the same bus,but the history of women and sister are very snug and not very interesting.The choices in the dialogue and their impact in Mass Effect 3 in General it has no effect.MB released season 2 and there will be real consequences.While weak,crumpled,it is pointless.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Ozon58
Stupid addition))With all the puss out just stupid,everyone tries sent and the end.

T
The Punk 28.05.20

My camp went was with my sister and Bonnie, all others remained.

A
AxelV777 28.05.20

So in the end all went with the waist you need to:

1) Playing for Vince to run with those who sat in the back (shoot left, i.e. rapist)

2) Playing for Wyatt to try to stay in the car and leave Eddie

or (even better) get out of the car and try to drag police to cars

3) Playing for was Going to leave muchachos alive and dump with your sister.

4) Playing for Russell to get away from Nate. Shoot him did not try, but to do this in the scene with a wheelbarrow to cover it first.

5) Playing for Bonnie to tell Leland the truth.

6) Playing by the Waist to choose the top dialogue (1st and 2nd line), except for the line where the option there you will be able to find a home

This is after the first pass.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Bonnie goes for anyone, probably below the Waist was not boring :)

I have the first passage left only Bonnie and Shel, but the election I did what I would do.

Now I wonder if it has some meaning, or again in the fifth?

But the images of the characters, I really liked how you anti-Clem? Or I want to strangle Nate?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

For me the tight it's about Russell, and Bonnie, I liked the fuss on the field and a sudden ending. And yet the stories are closely intertwined, even to the smallest detail.

a
agula98 28.05.20

DLS niochem,all crumpled and very quickly ended,left all but went

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

AxelV777
In Nate's not shoot-he will seize the hand and take the gun,apologize for being a jerk and give it back.
Waist I chose just the option there you will be able to find a home and Russell and Wyatt,who doubted come with me.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
The sudden ending?Pfft I'm from the silhouette realized that this is an old hag,also news to me.Another thing that just is forced to hide from sniffing the field Anonymus how old clocked casalco so with her and her husband half an hour talking almost in the voice and can not find them.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Chapter for Wyatt (the long-haired guy with glasses) he's with another car trying to break away from rushing after them pickup from where it fired and whose burning lights at the top.
Now,chased by the knight (the crazy guy who picked up Russell).
Wyatt,shooting at the pickup broke to Faro and head for Russell, it is perfectly clear.
Chapter in Russell's pickup truck also has lights at the top(on the protective arc above).
Night when wanted to shoot a zombie,pulled the trigger and he had not loaded the gun.
It now remains to think what this madman tried to kill those two.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

By the way if chapters take place in a different order, spotlight he'll have a whole. Was he after them because Eddie killed his friend, though it is not clear under what circumstances.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Yes, I also understood even before the strike, but not to beat that is impossible.

What is Anonymus, it is our familiar - novel, and it seems Stephanie Boyd :) And since only three of them and the great, and found a couple just by their voices.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
And why did the novel and to sahelis to fart with Bonnie?

P
Pretecs 28.05.20

Left with me only Bonnie( I Wanted to say that you can meet native but something persuaded me)) while playing for the Russell I had gone from being knight, don't know why he's with me did not go

M
Mitchell_M.D 28.05.20

Pretecs
Russell supposedly is either gullible or doesn't trust anybody

M
Methad0ne 28.05.20

I have only Vince stayed at the camp.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Because the old lady squeezed them medications and a flashlight. By the way I wonder if she can also accidentally to break a head about Bonnie?

f
frensis0024 28.05.20

Hmm, I have only Bonnie went with dill)

O
Ozon58 28.05.20

AxelV777
Did everything as written and it's gone.Although, it is better to kill muchachos, still nothing will change.

G
Garrus-1994 28.05.20

Only Went with Becca remained in the camp) And so the addition is good, short current)