3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

This is how many corpses per minute, given the General brevity? :)

T
The Punk 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
Not fake, this is from the E3 info. Very fresh just...

F
Fry killer 28.05.20

And who have played? All crack wait

d
dr0zd 28.05.20

Fortunately, I know English well. I'll pass and so.

And Yes, the game is out? Time 18:00 GMT, but the game is still nowhere to be found.

f
frensis0024 28.05.20

Damn, well, where is she??

A
AdroV 28.05.20

Damn, well, where is she??
While everyone is waiting for.

T
The Punk 28.05.20

AdroV
I already created one topic for Supplement, why another?

d
dr0zd 28.05.20

Got up today at 9 am (that's 6 am GMT). Quickly downloaded the original torrent, then DLC 400 Days torrent, all is installed and started playing.

Went 3 history, need to pass 2 more. In principle, good. One story is 30-40 minutes. However sometimes overloaded with dialogues in English and do not have time to understand the meaning...but, in principle, with your English level (slightly below average) I understand if not 100% text, 80% accurate. Played on the pirates, didn't buy the original, never bought and DLC 400 Days.
Appreciate the DLC 400 Days for 8 out of 10.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Just the fact that the promise looks a lot cooler than the original.

g
gleb.konshinn 28.05.20

Those who do not know the price I reported. This addition to the incentive costs 99 rubles. And does anyone know when will this add-on crack?

P
Pretecs 28.05.20

A couple of weeks most likely will translate like it did before

p
punx13 28.05.20

today I tried to log into the game, and I was immediately thrown out and wind it immediately closes, what to do? (litsuha with DLS)

G
Goliaf23 28.05.20

Has passed, there is all the history for 15 minutes from the force, but these goats know how to make games, the characters are all cool, all interesting, although for each given play just a little bit(

C
COOL007 28.05.20

Goliaf23
Lol why are goats then?

N
NTrojan 28.05.20

Goliaf23
I liked the original game, but you can normally uncover the story in 15 minutes for one character, besides there's something about 400 days in the game said, and I'm interested in how all the stories merge into one, after completing all 5 offers another episode which connects all previous passed or what?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

I'll wait for that at the moment it sounds not too optimistic.

P
Petachok3D 28.05.20

Went completely 2 times on the English pirates. The history is quite short, but less interesting. 400 days - a symbolic number, I think, but maybe in part 2 to explain.
It remained unclear what kind of the masked bandits, who were attacked, persecuted people, and so on. Nate from Russell's story about just one of them, but it is unclear that it eventually became. There are vague doubts that people from the city to the bandits have something to do..

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 28.05.20

On the rutor, I think, the Russian version appeared.

D
Double Agent 28.05.20

David Sloun
There is still no Russian version.

P
Parradoxxx 28.05.20

David Sloun
This is another game about the dicksons. The author Dolby*Ob description - one screen - more.