3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elf0m3n1ack 28.05.20

Passed now, well done, BUT the spirit of the original doesn't feel that old...No atmosphere, because we have one talk, low zombies, at least of the Apocalypse (all in the TV series and the comic begins).
And Yes, Carly was found...but the joy of meeting will not)

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Tolma4Team say that 400 Days crack half ready and will be ready around the weekend.

n
nickSIA 28.05.20

75% ready. Will be fully ready around the weekend.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Looked, it was harder than I thought, I'll have more time to replay carefully.

G
Geimpleerist 28.05.20

Well ,how are things going with the voice acting?

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 28.05.20

Geimpleerist
What is voice acting? Translation of ZOG will be only text.

G
Geimpleerist 28.05.20

Oh, sorry !!))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Well, soon the translation?

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Tula potsik
already been transferred, now testing. They say that by Tuesday it will release.

I have a question: I was one of the victims of the steam-cloud, which has not kept my save. Found on the Internet that are the most similar save game, but still would like to replay some moments before 400 Days. If I pass the second Chapter, the next will not have to replay? Just change some items in the statistics, or progress will be reset to the second Chapter?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

The Punk
You'll laugh but the pirates are no problems with the saves not there.
And to get 400 days it is necessary to restart the entire game?And I feel that 400 days is impossible to put on all the episodes.

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Tula potsik
lol, if the game does not remove the course there will be problems.
Need but you can generate the story as before.

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

As I understand it, the progress will reset.

H
Haoose 28.05.20

The authors of the translation: Tolma4 Team

Attention, in translation, there is profanity!
If you like our work and want to thank the translators not only warm words, here's a number of purses:
WMR — R410129220781
WMZ — Z145347032217
POISON — 410011117820181
Are you a customer of QIWI? Use QIWI Eggs codes send to sergeant[AF AF]zoneofgames.ru.
PayPal: sent for sergeant[AF AF]zoneofgames.ru

400 Days DLC:

Buslik - project Manager, translation, editing, testing
de_MAX - translation, fonts, textures
webdriver - translation, testing
ArtemArt - translation
Dr_Grant - translation, testing
fr333man - translation
Re'AL1st - edit
Den Em - the instrumentation, testing
John2s - translation
YeOlde_Monk - translation, testing
Mihanick testing
pashok6798 testing

Version 1.6 from 15.07.13

• Added translation add-on "400 Days"
• Added translation statistics
• Replaced fonts

Download: http://games-gen.com/Rus/WalkingDead_Tolma4.exe

T
The Punk 28.05.20

Haoose
Thank you, you made my day!

In General I took the Supplement, turned out to be quite interesting!
Connection with the original I have not noticed any, except for a group of Vernon. Got the achievement about an old friend with a Doug/Carly, but I in addition have not met. Again, we give a lot of very hard choices, but unfortunately they have no consequences. Unable to kill, unable to spare, but you do not remember. Except that in the second season, but in the end realize that it is not possible. But in General, the addition is very exciting, the stories are interesting. Short, really. When the first ended, prisoners did not believe that so quickly. Break if in mid-sentence. As much vague between chapters and epilogue very much. But do not spare the money.

-
-Wargozz- 28.05.20

The Punk
If the game Russell will choose at the beginning of the hide behind the car, he will lie next to the corpse of Carly/Doug. By the way I also didn't notice, looked at the worm =)

By the way, another reference to season 1 - Vince in the early runs next to parents Whether from 1 episode.

O
Ozon58 28.05.20

Finally passed.A very interesting addition, but it is a pity that the very short.By the way, who in the end left you out of the camp, and who is left?

K
KILLman91 28.05.20

Ozon58
All gone except for Vince:(

O
Ozon58 28.05.20

KILLman91
Damn, and I only have two left.How to make it gone?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

Ozon58
All gone except women with a sister.
In short,for Vince I shot in the leg guy sat in front,over the hairy guy with the glasses got out of the car and dragged the debris to her,boy sent nah man and left for the junkie confessed what clocked the wife of the man and said that he needed me,but the woman sister and not gone because when I played for her, killed a Chinese and a friend and told my sister that the important thing is to stay in the shelter.I hope my information will help you.

O
Ozon58 28.05.20

Tula potsik
Thank you.