3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 28.05.20 05:31 pm

Discussion Supplement \"400 Days\" (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the addition of the 400 Days

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days

Telltale Games has released a trailer for the extras for the first season game the Walking Dead called the 400 Days. In one episode will include 5 mini-stories. The price is 5 dollars, release date is not known.

What do you say? Personally, I will play. Of course the price is relatively Supplement one episode is not small, but there will be as many as 5 stories. Wondering what they will be the duration...
130 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drahov 28.05.20

Weak, no pity for the people, the conversations you can click on the noodle

m
madman_92 28.05.20

Pawson, who saw in 400 days Clementine?

Spoiler
Clementine didn't?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Where, beyond the trees?

Muchachos is that?

a
artemsberg 28.05.20

madman_92
yeah ,and as quickly grown over 400 days

a
artemsberg 28.05.20

I have one Chinese left here,moron

M
MisterCanine 28.05.20

Guys,what would have happened if I hadn't hit Dee(wife) fittings?She would have died anyway?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

No, you would have died, I mean Bonnie.

t
tovarish comrade 28.05.20

Norms. Of course, history does not compare, but too bad. In the end we remained in camp only Russell and Uayett. I wonder how it will all be linked with the second episode?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

The first scene with those taken, and then run to the others :)

D
Ded Babay 28.05.20

Well, well. It was extremely nice to be in Walking Dead,but the stories are so short that no one character do not have time to bind. So....don't even know why they made it, no smileu load he carries. So just a little interactivity. There is a very tiny and insignificant references to the first five episodes. Waiting for Clem and season 2. Damn...just mad....breaking...I want walking dead....

d
deeznut 28.05.20

I,as a fan of TWD,was disappointed in 400 days.Short stories and the first season is almost not there.But,the characters are very memorable,I hope season 2 will be with them in the roles.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.05.20

One I thought at first that Russell is Omid,the current younger or his son?

d
deeznut 28.05.20

Tula potsik
By the way, Yes.If Omid met with Krista(she's African-American),then perhaps it was their son!

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 28.05.20

deeznut
Yeah, and the year grew older and began to look like a teenager.

d
deeznut 28.05.20

David Sloun
And,Yes ;D

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

And Omid Persian (or Arab ) and Russell black, that's what time does to people :)

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Here's what I didn't like - with such an array of characters, almost all devoid of its own nature. However, who knows, maybe we have it right now and programirovanie.

D
Ded Babay 28.05.20

NightHawkreal

However, who knows, maybe we have it right now and programirovanie. WHAT???

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 28.05.20

NightHawkreal
Shta?

N
NightHawkreal 28.05.20

Well, see, the characters at the end of the campfire, they behave in a certain way depending on our actions, for example, Russell can become very suspicious, and Bonnie, are true. Perhaps they will behave in the second season