3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fumit007 29.05.20 10:48 pm

How to pump your chest muscle?

Prompt
113 Comments
Sort by:
m
markell 29.05.20

different types zimowych exercises. and pull-UPS. plus pullovers. and Vice versa - lifts dumbbells in front of you, but it's not quite a safe exercise.

F
Fumit007 29.05.20

ATP

D
DEviLPr0 29.05.20

Is it so hard to use a search engine? There is this question answered in detail and with description of the exercises.

S
Sanchez147 29.05.20

pullups on the bar divorce dumbbell pressing from the floor

L
Lord 29.05.20

different types zimowych exercises. and pull-UPS. plus pullovers. and Vice versa - lifts dumbbells in front of you, but it's not quite a safe exercise.
Such delusions have not heard. Do you have any idea what you write?

L
Lord 29.05.20

сталкерюга007
See: Sports > Bodybuilding (Rocking Chair), 16.11.2010 08:55.

m
markell 29.05.20

Do you have any idea what you write? Yes. because I know the function of the chest muscles. and I understand that they participate in the movements of prisoners in those exercises. and feel the contraction during exercise.

L
Lord 29.05.20

mаrkell
While pull-UPS work primarily the triceps and the widest naturally back - static, in the second place - Delta and biceps. Pullover is an exercise exclusively on the development of the broadest muscle, which is slightly working the triceps. As for the presses, then Yes and no: bench press - Yes, dumbbell bench press sitting - no, etc.

S
Sanchez147 29.05.20

lord you're wrong
I pumped the chest muscles by using chin-up bar at home (the bar in the apartment)
I every day in the evening from 30 minutes up to 1 hour and still going (every other day) in a rocking chair in there the wiring on the simulator doing
it is also possible to pump with wiring of dumbbells at chest level (to breed right and left)
and you can still pump up with a rubber rustici but I have not tried

L
Lord 29.05.20

still running (every other day) in a rocking chair in there the wiring on the simulator doing
This is not an argument?

S
Sanchez147 29.05.20

I do not blame this is how it works
if I worked every day I would go every day

L
Lord 29.05.20

Walk each day is harmful, because it threatens to overtraining. Breast you cochese not pull-UPS, and wiring - not to be confused.

S
Sanchez147 29.05.20

I don't know may be

D
DEviLPr0 29.05.20

Walk each day is harmful, because it threatens to overtraining

A true statement, so you need to give yourself one or two, and then three days on vacation

S
Sanchez147 29.05.20

don't know
I do every day

L
Lord 29.05.20

In that case, good luck :)

m
markell 29.05.20

Pullover is an exercise exclusively on the development of the broadest muscle, which is slightly working the triceps, you're wrong. just wrong. during the pullover, the chest is strained and reduced (i.e. lead arm to the torso). so it develops. mainly the lower pectoral muscle. yet, by the way, the pullover involves the rear beam deltas.

but if lifting dumbbells is involved top chest. just stretch forth the hand, and you will see that this muscle tense.

L
Lord 29.05.20

mаrkell
The question is clear: how to build chest muscle rather than what muscles are involved in a particular exercise. Swing the chest pullover, great, go download more success.

L
Lord 29.05.20

mаrkell
you're wrong. just wrong
The majority of athletes believed that when performing this exercise increasing breast muscle. This is not so. When done correctly, pull – overs work the latissimus dorsi and the triceps. The triceps do not work significantly in a static (no motion) mode. The main burden falls on the broadest muscle of the back. It is them we pull a shell over the top. About training the chest muscles in this exercise however. Moreover, that pull – over is not significant.
Infa is taken from the website http://www.trenergold.ru/Ubratigivot/grudnie.htm

m
markell 29.05.20

a head to think you can not? in any execution of the pullover is the pectoralis does a great job.

and triceps, by the way, working in dynamic mode, that is, reduced.

it's all just anatomy, which puts on the blades of any article to any person.
just know the attachment of muscles, which connects the joints, and that's it. this knowledge can answer the question of the inclusion of muscles in movement, reduction, etc.

maybe pullover shakes the chest is not as good as bench or summary of dumbbells. but I have tried to list everything as either shakes the chest.