3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raivolk 29.05.20 10:56 pm

DMC movie [reaction, speculation] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

The company Capcom has confirmed that the Studio Screen Gems is working on the adaptation of the action game Devil May Cry. Based on the movie was the new part of the series, entitled DMC, which employs over Studio Ninja Theory.
The script for the film will be written by Kyle ward (Kyle Ward), who has already scored a part in the movie version of Hitman and Kane and Lynch. The decision about the shooting of the film based on Devil May Cry guide Capcom has pushed the success of the series, which sold worldwide circulation of more than 10 million copies.
Source:http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2011-06-08/12506#comments

So, what are the thoughts and emotions?
130 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-Death 29.05.20

FOR THAT!!! why the new game...ahhh why((((((((

L
Levella 29.05.20

Probably because in the old game by his role as Dante will be very difficult to find :)

M
Mizuki_chan 29.05.20

Just to finish the thought... SVOLOCHI!!! =.=

C
ChewuccaRUS 29.05.20

Briefly and clearly.

b
barabashka_03 29.05.20

Well, everything is a failure... Gash new Dante in the game, so now the film will be this black-headed Chudo-Yudo...

v
veronica nero 29.05.20

****** (a word of 6 letters, meaning complete disappointment)

D
DARK BATERS 29.05.20

Very silly obserat movie for the game which is not released yet, silly that only obseranie the main character of the game art and teaser ...

D
Dark Corsair 29.05.20

Why shoot it on the new DmC when there are the rich soil of the original story??!!

S
Shadow-Death 29.05.20

Dark Corsair
this question is asked all the fans...the game stop... the old game and not this....

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

Why not honor the old one.

v
veronica nero 29.05.20

Bol-tik
that's it! since 2008 I wait about Dante and Vergil, but in the end discover something unknown about someone and no one knows when

Levella
the actor in the main role should be sought in Europe, for example in Scandinavian countries as many tall blue eyed blondes

those who are still interested in the former Dante, please look here http://forums.playground.ru/devil_may_cry_4/683073/

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

Better would be CAPCOM as Namco Bandai 3D cartoon removed.

A
Adrielin 29.05.20

Better would be CAPCOM as Namco Bandai 3D cartoon removed.
I agree, when you consider the fact that everyone loves DMK then half of the players will be drawn anyway, or not in this case, Indiana Jones will look much better.
Why shoot it on the new DmC when there are the rich soil of the original story??!!
Not all were delighted with the Prince of Persia, and it is in fact an ordinary man.Find the prototype for Dante is much more difficult.

S
Shadow-Death 29.05.20

Adrielin
Not all were delighted with the Prince of Persia, and it is in fact an ordinary man.Find the prototype for Dante is much more difficult.
From this point of view ... I agree with the developers..because to find a young boy - emo and decorate it under Gopnik, much easier to find an analogue to Dante's life, but...not easier, then, to produce an animated film based on the Tekken(which comes out in summer) or resident evil: Burning??? but it matters more to the developers xDDD

A
AlonS18 29.05.20

screen gems?to have a perfectly normal adaptation of the monastery,you will see that MQM will namudrili

C
ChewuccaRUS 29.05.20

Mind the new Dante.
pix.PlayGround.ru

p
pain346 29.05.20

ChewuccaRUS
huh...

p
pain346 29.05.20

and on the subject:
I agree with DARK BATERS..
you haven't even played the game..

D
Dark knight Sparda 29.05.20

I feel that or the movie will adjust to leave the game, or Vice versa...

D
DiamondDoge 29.05.20

The film is based on DMC because:
1. Capcom wants to ensure greater marketability of the game.
2. Those who are not familiar with the series will think that this shit is the real Dante.
100% role read a thread junkie :(
PS: ^^