3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raivolk 29.05.20 10:56 pm

DMC movie [reaction, speculation] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

The company Capcom has confirmed that the Studio Screen Gems is working on the adaptation of the action game Devil May Cry. Based on the movie was the new part of the series, entitled DMC, which employs over Studio Ninja Theory.
The script for the film will be written by Kyle ward (Kyle Ward), who has already scored a part in the movie version of Hitman and Kane and Lynch. The decision about the shooting of the film based on Devil May Cry guide Capcom has pushed the success of the series, which sold worldwide circulation of more than 10 million copies.
Source:http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2011-06-08/12506#comments

So, what are the thoughts and emotions?
130 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

With maturity you get tired of all this dirt and stuff, I want at least a rest from it. And so lacking in the lives of cynicism, swearing, Smoking, drugs, children's tragedies, etc...
Well, of course, foolish children like this, it's so Mature!

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Clear.Arrived lovers of Mario and Sonic.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

I wonder..do we really need so close to perceive the surrounding reality to heart,just can't help it..And if you can-why not do it.Surplus sensitivity,the will of emotion-Oh Yes,adult consciousness and rushing slyuschay.

D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342

To be honest, I did not understand anything from what you have written. Work on yourself - learn thoughts, and the space bar do you see through time is pressed. They should fix that.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

This is interesting..does the fact necessary that you do not understand-that the problem is in me..or maybe just not given to understand and the problem lies in your meaning of intellectual perception?

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

With the maturity of the tired
For those who in the tank-something to complain about fatigue from the contemplation of violence and other shortcomings of our world?Rather,what this is all about so take to heart-if anything is not globally influence?Or maybe easier to take all this?May needs will not restore vitality in toys about the sugary demon hunter?

D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

Ugh, what a douche. Well you away don't want to spoil his mood.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Too ordinary excuse,such as designed to cover up hopelessness from a lack of arguments.
To spoil the mood in the Internet-finally the blasphemy of the other,on the Valerian ruined X)

D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

Arguments? I think, for anybody not a secret that new part of the game is largely inferior to the old games of the series, be it graphics, elements of gameplay, music or story. Only now someone is waiting for what will come of this something normal, and someone to the last hoped that all will be the opposite, and the public will perceive positively. And then there's the movie shoot going, I wonder why? Obviously, after watching the film everyone rushed to buy the game, it's understandable. Only now the games last series somehow, this is not needed - no third-party advertising methods at this scale of the game sold out well. Here that can be removed when the film will coincide with the release of the game? A brief retelling of the plot of the game? The prequel story? If the first option - the idea is not original, as it is already clear what will be the main story - humankind is faced with a terrible threat, and in the future Dante will have to make a choice - to rescue people or one specific person, it reminded me of the movie watchmen, for example, and several films with a similar plot. It all depends on the flow of history, but how many will agree, watching a movie is to watch all the same and in the game again? And with regards to the second option - it has to be a similar situation: someone wants to see the continuation of the story of the film, and someone will be indignant that I saw the movie with an unfinished story and just wasted your time and/or money to view. The results here is completely unpredictable, but usually for good games that came out much earlier, making a movie, not doing an ad for the game that goes along with the film, which are not proved.

C
Crevan Izekil 29.05.20

Sorry, that is not on the third. Even in a miserable staging of storytelling in the third DMK, felt experience. And even suspense.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Graphics..Hello..In the brilliance unreal engine 3 is superior to the 4th part,the detail at least on a par.Music..Combichrist and Noisia to create a very cheerful soundrec that have received wide recognition among the fans of DMS..gameplay..so have already mentioned above that remains the same..What has changed?)Dante is now able to grab the whip and pull the demons-this is a significant change?Or what makes you depressed? The plot of the ... devoid of unnecessary pathos and childlike innocence..it Seems that you are apart of the first game trailer and teaser of the film saw nothing..Or just looking for something to complain about to justify their snot.Only here forget that you need to approach things objectively.All your arguments-zilch.
After watching the film rushed to buy the gameI'm sorry..When do you think release date and movie?The film will be released much later in the game.
About the story..According to the creators of Dante in the film will be seeking revenge for the murder of the mother..Is a self-contained story different from the one presented in the game.
About the details of the story..What makes you say that you understand?Those brief demonstration of gameplay and short phrases?Yes,there is a possible love line..And who said that it will be in the centre of the plot?
without recourse to external methods of advertising in this level, the game sold out well.-come on.?What about infomercial LCA 2,which starred the actor in the image of Dante?This is just one example of many.
So..Many items of which you are ignorant..And you then presume to judge how good or bad the game is..Funny.

D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342

You know, I'm not so simple that they seem. You have all the posts only one topic - this one. I see that because you are a Troll supporting the new DmC and underestimating the old part, and to get personal, insult the defenders of the old parts. You're no end of shit here on every argument leading ten and all for the sake of people here ofmobile and typing. Do you believe that the Internet only in this racinga need to do that here-only the negativity and prikapyvayut to the words. You're about 16-19 years old, and you think you're better than all that all know that all argue and merge. I'm sorry, think what you want, but you're just one of hundreds of thousands of cormorants on the Internet. You can assume that you zatrollit me leaked that I have a butthurt - I'm generally indifferent, the main thing I conveyed to you my attitude to you. You can continue the arguments to defend the new DmC - a flag to you in hands, I think no one really in your posts does not grasp the meaning anyway. There will be dozens of people like you, when finally to lurkmore gash an article about Devil May Cry and about the whole drama.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

And I'm not saying that I am exceptional.Exclusivity and individuality in the Internet in General is not manifested.That's about the only trolling I do not agree-rather,you are like those hundreds of users who oskorbleati the inconsistency of his opinions,start to accuse of provocation and to call all the radishes.
It is noteworthy that from the entire text,of all the arguments you volunteered to comment on my insults-apparently you're not very tuned was on discussion.You just felt that your arrogant opinion on the new LCA is nothing more than superstition and oddity.
And all those harsh statements..This is not a provocation-it is really a sensible conclusion about you.Who always whine about not having the rationale-you successfully adopted these statistics.
PS be more Specific about trolling-stop looking for deeper meaning where there is none-you yourself have imposed oppression.
Oh yeah..I do not belittle the old part-they are good in their own way,their own style and drive.I belittled those who,hearing the sound, and not knowing where he is,starts to breed panic-but dig a little deeper,have almost no information about the product.Yes,in your vernacular,I love youmerged-leaked not because I feel like I'm smarter and more eloquent, just know more.On this project.And you,instead of with honor and dignity to keep silent-continue to build the offended person and the cherry.Like you're asking for it attitude.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

And for God's sake,and here my age?Let me be 10 years-none of the present is not justified.

D
Dzhek Uolters 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342

Well, here again. Let me give you the points you meet, and you just eat it.

1)you're not very tuned was on a discussion

I do not like to discuss. Needs in a dispute born truth, and debate is endless - we all know it is. It you and achieve.

2)You just realized that your arrogant opinion on the new LCA is nothing more than superstition and oddity.

I understand that you have had time to play it? I also saw all the trailers and gempleynyh video, and found nothing Groovy and interesting. The graphics are not amazing, the battles are dull, the dialogue is banal, the design kopipast with Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham Asylum. You, I see, thought it was original and really liked it. However, the tastes do not argue.

3)I belittled those who,hearing the sound, and not knowing where he is,starts to breed panic-but dig a little deeper,have almost no information about the product...

...Yes,in your vernacular,I love youmerged-leaked not because I feel like I'm smarter and more eloquent, just know more.On this project.

See paragraph 2 - what super-secret-exclusive information you possess? You just d'Armenianist brazenly admit.

3)And you,instead of with honor and dignity to keep silent-continue to build the offended person and the cherry.Like you're asking for it attitude.

It to you once more. Self-criticism is a great thing, you have not completely gone. You're like the dog is blind - cast the first stone, and the stone will bark.

4)And for God's sake,and here my age?Let me be 10 years-none of the present is not justified.

You don't understand: your behavior is entirely fit into the framework of this age - when people maximalistic and they have a fierce desire to prove and drain again to prove and drain...

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

anyone zabante this shkolota Dark Keera! I have a month heartburn and nausea and did not cease!

W
WilderTier 29.05.20

Dude,don't you understand WHY fans resent?Do you even read other people's posts?
Dmc 1,2,3,4 and the fan liked the fact that Dante didn't need all sorts of modern flourishes,such as Smoking,Mata to be cool and oskarblyat bosses.Old Dante,if I may say so,was smarter!
It would be better if the film was with all the characters,like Mundus is back and threatens the world.And off we went...
God grant that came 6th part and was a worthy continuation of the first four parts
DarkSlayer2342

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Jack Walters
You don't like to discuss?To whom you're trying bloated arrogance to show?Before whimpering yeah,I see the face fixed their idol?What were you doing for so many hours?In mothers and daughters played chtol?)Okay,you really don't disskutirovat-you tried to play in the debate,when offended by the lack of objective arguments.It was insulting,and you just moved to the individual.When I said that you don't want to discuss-I mean that you yourself are configured to srach,and you like it.Either you're trying not to fall face in the dirt,the authority does not spoil(no matter how funny it sounded because of our finding on the Internet).
I also saw all the trailers and gempleynyh video, and found nothing Groovy and interesting.-shame..well your leap could be justified by the lack of descriptiveness..but now..it's more of insanity.
See paragraph 2 - what super-secret-exclusive information you possess? You just d'Armenianist brazenly admit.Well, at least I don't deny the vision and hearing to see the obvious advantage of the engine,voice acting,and latent homosexuality along with drug abuse from those who see in the new image of Dante, the appropriate signs.
You do not understand your behavior completely fits into the framework of this age - when people maximalistic and they have a fierce desire to prove and drain again to prove and drain... Wait a minute ... what is moral and moral boy who hates disputes and srachi,suddenly engaged in the discussion of the individual?And don't do you proof yourself,mm?Then arises a logical question-in fact,better than you just demonstrated?The fact that shining armor knight, protect the nervous hysteria students?Or maybe you have self-esteem rises when you just expose yourself as a hero in the gaming forums?I think,irresponsible kids appreciated,Yes,your pant and attempt to present themselves in the best light.
PS When I quizzically asked about the age-I mean,it does not apply to the topic.Because really,whether I'm 10 or 20 years-does that change the situation and how it changes the value of my words?See,once again proves how hypocritical the person who likes to argue and to discuss-and he regularly puffing and puffed towards my personality.And it is not necessary boilerplate excuses al-II should have you put in place,you provoked me" and so on..=)the Dispute arises only in the case of the initiative of both parties if one of them is not interested-the dispute will not be.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Dante Rebellion
To eat normally.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

WilderTier
Well..all the end of the world..Dante took a cigarette in his mouth and started dirty swear..PPC,well, insanity just you have.
As for the insults and mind..First he was doing all the time..even a little more impish and not rudely.The second is also questionable-he's impulsive and hot,acts on emotions rather than the mind..Instinctively,without succumbing to rational analysis..What's the advantage in mind then..
So..How was not worthy of reasons for you to rant and rave,and no.If you believe that cigarette,a bad word and lack of sweetness can ruin the image of the hero..Guys,well it's not serious..)
Let's be honest.Someone just unnecessarily afraid to make the changes,he instinctively looks for flaws,often delusional and funny as it is now,to cover up my hang-UPS and prejudices kind of haughty connoisseur.