3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raivolk 29.05.20 10:56 pm

DMC movie [reaction, speculation] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

The company Capcom has confirmed that the Studio Screen Gems is working on the adaptation of the action game Devil May Cry. Based on the movie was the new part of the series, entitled DMC, which employs over Studio Ninja Theory.
The script for the film will be written by Kyle ward (Kyle Ward), who has already scored a part in the movie version of Hitman and Kane and Lynch. The decision about the shooting of the film based on Devil May Cry guide Capcom has pushed the success of the series, which sold worldwide circulation of more than 10 million copies.
Source:http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2011-06-08/12506#comments

So, what are the thoughts and emotions?
130 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.GROM 29.05.20

Why a new part,why not 3 or 4??!!!YOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE???!!!!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

Mr.GROM
To raise the popularity of the new small years Old Dante is so not needed.

I
Infernal Dante 29.05.20

hmm

D
Dikiy_Bill 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms[Back from the dead]

Yeah, and thus zagrabiti the popularity of the entire series. But I, frankly, like that at Pohang film. Will do with the old Dante: get anime and only for fans. Will make new fans will be offended. There is a stalemate.

D
Dikiy_Bill 29.05.20

Yesterday learned that moution capture and voice of the new Dante is actor Tim Phillips. Just look: http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/4/people/1620710/ - I like!

S
SadSam 29.05.20

Travor96
so often do - the characters are drawn with their voice actors)

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

do you guys want to joke:
my friend was recently in a movie theater, and there after the film showed the trailer for the film, as it turned out wonogo of Dmsi!!!
I thought: well, fuck it tear their skin waiting for a miracle! let's gash! who knows? take cuttings from different parts - we will rivet, pieces of other films - apply textures! can I volunteer to help... come on unsubscribe, anyone can!!!

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

One nagging,and no common sense.Why not a filmed image of the old Dante?For the same reason,why not display all naruto and alucardo-looked at least silly and frivolous.The factor of relevance must be considered.There are ideas that can be implemented only in one format-in the case of the white-haired Dante is anime and the game.I myself like the canonical subsistence of Dante in the old series of the game-but seeing it on the big screen I would have definitely puked.
Another thing the newly minted hero of the LCA-it looks the look is quite realistic,with all the habits and manners of behavior of modern youth(who's talking about narco,emo and thug-can feel free to contact the psychiatrist with their strange Association.Punk and so should be).At the same time,he has managed to retain all the inherent features of the predecessor-the humor(only then he is black),slight hint of cynicism,militant enthusiasm,charisma,lightheadedness.And the trailer is good,according to the degree of action and implementation-is effective and entertaining.
And Yes,Kapka has repeatedly hinted that did not abandoned the old universe DMS-so,gentlemen, mongers,unable to wipe sopelki.
PS lamenting gameplay-all heresy.He remained absolutely still,with some innovations.The principle of"not until all crumble-the red veil from the passage will not disappear-even the techniques of some weapons.So tell me-the fact that masturbating more love on blondes.

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342
don't you see, old Dante - the highlight and feature of the present DMK, if you change it, the game will be different! well, imagine for example, that Ezio from the Assassin in the new part will be Russian without a scar and a white hood, or Kratos from God of War will be without red stripes, but with hair instead of bald, or Leon from Resident evil 4 is not a COP, a doctor for example, and instead of guns, knives, etc... with these new products already and want to play! so I say: if you do DMK, only a continuation with the old characters, and if you do these reset, then at least to call the game differently!!!
And like you, DarkSlayer2342 who are just indignant about our whining, not likely could never pass a single part of this legend! otherwise you would understand

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Do not write with boiling water is not the case.Especially to preach this heresy of the offended student.
For wanking-anime feature Dante of course was his cute face and little red glamorous coat.The rest known that his brand of charisma,eloquence,sense of humor and obezbashennaya style of warfare-Oh my God,am I the only sane one here?)All of the above remained.Try to refute at least one point.
Or bring a list of what ninja theory changed Dante-except of course the appearance which you masturbators is so important.
P. S. took Place on 3 and 4 part.All levels on the SSS.Questions?
I'm so sorry that I'm such a bad boy and a cynic not joined your ranks a dismal whiners.I just try to think clearly and to see the pros and not to fall into depression,wiping a handkerchief.
P. S. S. Jackpot.

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

The game remains absolutely the same,just a change of scenery and details in the script-and crazy and full of adrenaline action remained in place.
The looks of the new Dante only plus-looks more realistic and more brutal,as the atmosphere and the environment.

D
Diaboliccc 29.05.20

Dante Rebellion
Leon from Resident evil 4 is not a COP, a doctor for example, and instead of guns, scalpels, etc.

You do not Tupi Dante, only the hair color changed and you have rage

D
Diaboliccc 29.05.20

Dante Rebellion
You are judged as buto your like will so you came home dyed her hair black and you nah mother kicked out of the house you're NOT you're NOT HER SON.The only way it looks
Tembolee that made ninja -changed the color of hair and all.Che fume-I'm a fan of DMC and proshol all parts-but I do not fume because Dante tembolee understand one thing that 1-4 parts of IT, devil May Edge from the KAPOK
and new this DMC part 1 of the ninja catch the connection

A
Arafel Le Elinora 29.05.20

E-mine, the adaptation, in addition, is it possible?!!
Brought to fainting their experience, and now even sedatives will not help: IT? YES, IN THE MOVIE?!
Favorite Devil May Cry 3, the worse I do not understand: the plot, the special effects at the highest level, what else do you need?
Although if you took it in uprtou head off, down the drain, it's always best to negate the stroke of a pen, made rashly, and then to change is sort of late(and finances sing romances).
I hope not all so bad, pessimism is a bad trait, on the other hand, what else remains?

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

Arafel Le Elinora

Better 3D animation would.Another story that was not in one game series.Like Bandai Namco did the same animation in Tekken.It is not bad it turned out.

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

Diaboliccc
You are judged as buto your like will so you came home dyed her hair black and you nah mother kicked out of the house you're NOT you're NOT HER SON.The only way it looks
I'm not only the hair! if only the hair and the cloak all right would close my eyes as you do. and cigarettes, thank Sparda, were removed from the game! but, damn arms disfigured!!! if you played the last part, you know that Dante, without his Rebellion - no one! and here is not a sword, and the stupid piece of junk! more guns and reptiles have not regretted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

Bola1695
I think it will be enough just to remove any part of the game gameplay+videos, and a normal movie is out!!!

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

Dante Rebellion
if you played in the last part, you know that Dante, without his Rebellion - no one! and here is not a sword, and the stupid piece of junk! more guns and reptiles have not regretted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha...Boy,you're an addict?)
If you think that the whole essence of Dante expressed in the sword,pair of pistols, and little red raincoat ... Shit,then I komleksy-what caught akurasi among fans of one of my favorite games..))just the end of the world-changed the design of the sword and the gates of pistols,the angry child(

A
Arafel Le Elinora 29.05.20

The fact that lost only hero with their manners(to make fun of the demons, but the most interesting without jargon) that just look and say THIS is DANTE, and now have nothing to say.
Yes, this guy's name is Dante, his brother Vergil, they are sons of Sparda, but it already other characters that only need the names, but the essence is forgotten and forever lost. Not starting with a clean slate , to leave a lasting bond with an existing one, because it is already there and this need to be considered, Dante and Virgil silverhair, sword, Dante Rebellion, Dante handguns - ebony and Evony(light and dark), and the clothes Dante and Vergil creates a contrast red and blue, fire and ice, man and demon, and now there was ONE bred IN the CUBE, BUILT IN the three HUNDREDTH DEGREE....

D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

And again all of the claims comes down to the color of the hair and cloak, -- Oh,but it's funny to horror.
Point..She left.Just moved into the world of cruelty and violence..the World is a blatant defects and flaws..Our World.Are displayed here everything..Corruption..mind Control of society Through the media....the Drugs..the Lust..the Violence..And this all contrasted with Dante..Who is also in force on the environment has been roughened up,but not lost feelings of superiority over the demons..Which may not be pretty-but,looking at him,really believe that this brutal me ready to break any..That it was impossible to tell about the old Dante,if he had just emerged from the SPA..Which of course is not eating pizza with strawberry ice cream-he smokes(allegedly),drinking,cry foul ... Because he's part of this cynical world..Because he has a personal tragedy..Going from childhood..And it's really hard to believe,with 1 glance-after all, this is not the naive tales about bad horned demons..This is a figurative,abstract expression of our reality.
So do not be veiled excuses if the meaning is lost..He left.Just the design has changed-to the delight of true connoisseurs in sorrow disappointed romantic students,who only have the sword bigger and the face is beautiful.
PS Boorish,straightforward,strong-willed Dante refined,intelligent,glubokomyslyaschy Vergelli.Even there all still there..Is that necesaria from Dante and some no emotion at Virgillia..But it's like a cloak of hair-only design,the wrapper..no more Content remains the same.
and now have nothing to saybecause Dante only for you simpatichny boy,with a grin slashing an impressive sword all sorts of wickedness.In this your knowledge apparently end-times,it seems that all is lost.