3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raivolk 29.05.20 10:56 pm

DMC movie [reaction, speculation] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

The company Capcom has confirmed that the Studio Screen Gems is working on the adaptation of the action game Devil May Cry. Based on the movie was the new part of the series, entitled DMC, which employs over Studio Ninja Theory.
The script for the film will be written by Kyle ward (Kyle Ward), who has already scored a part in the movie version of Hitman and Kane and Lynch. The decision about the shooting of the film based on Devil May Cry guide Capcom has pushed the success of the series, which sold worldwide circulation of more than 10 million copies.
Source:http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2011-06-08/12506#comments

So, what are the thoughts and emotions?
130 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grays0n 29.05.20

Sure, pride would not allow :(

It's not just in the pride)))

S
Shadow-Death 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Z. I. C. [Hunter]
Well I have a different vision of HIS character...

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

Shadow-Death

He has a short temper.Though he is young,Dante in his age was not.Dante was not too hot.And Nero too hot,and it prevents him from asking for help.He always relies on himself than Dante.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

DevilBola95
This is Dante and it was not too hot O_O? To temper these guys are brothers in mind, Nero is just a little bit more serious than Dante.

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Dante in his youth was hot-tempered,but he was always charismatic and with chustvom of humor.And Nero is not always in the battles was so.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

DevilBola95
Well, if you think that Nero and not fun it was. Povylazili a bunch of demons, in order of going on some sort of s****I, his girlfriend stolen in an unknown direction and all in one day. But the guy kept a stiff upper lip and even sometimes tries to humor. However the sense of humour of Sparda, the once cheated :)

v
veronica nero 29.05.20

yeah... I read it all and now I think - it would be better in the 4th part of the movie filmed there, and several storylines, and with all sorts of special effects could be used to turn, and would explain different neponyatki (where Nero this hand or how Yamato was the Agnus)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

veronica nero
It would be better developers for the movie to come up with an individual plot a story and then attempts to adapt the game's plot for the movie never nothing good has not ended.

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms

I agree.I like the movie Prince of Persia does not ponravilsya.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

DevilBola95
Yes there Prince, I from Maxim just cried :(

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Yes, I did cried.

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

I hope that if CAPCOM will release a sequel of the good old Dеvil May Cry.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

DevilBola95
For this they need something to lure Kamiya-San back, and he was like, and without them, life is good :(

G
Grays0n 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms

That's what I said!

Ehh... I am afraid that we will not see the good old Dante(((

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

Z. I. C. [Left to Winterhold]

Sorry.Will now have a game about Narco-Dante to play.

v
veronica nero 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms
I wonder where will the new storyline for the film, if the story has something left?
and about Kamiya I also heard that he sent Kapka somewhere.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 29.05.20

veronica nero
Would come up with some special adventure of Dante, which took place in the interval between the parts of the game. Good room for manoeuvre is present.

B
Bola1695 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Yes, invent some plot,and is something like a movie about Tekken.

v
veronica nero 29.05.20

ironHAMMER.ms
well, Yes, it's a good idea, even just about how he demon hunts (in the modern city and simultaneously carries it in pieces ;) )
but I wish his brother was present. here in the game Dante says a year has passed since we met and under what circumstances is unclear, but if the plot was

D
Dark Corsair 29.05.20

veronica nero
09.01.12 01:13
well, Yes, it's a good idea, even just about how he demon hunts (in the modern city and simultaneously carries it in pieces ;) )
but I wish his brother was present. here in the game Dante says a year has passed since we met and under what circumstances is unclear, but if the plot was

Those events have been described in the manga for DMC3 motives.