3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raivolk 29.05.20 10:56 pm

DMC movie [reaction, speculation] (DmC: Devil May Cry)

The company Capcom has confirmed that the Studio Screen Gems is working on the adaptation of the action game Devil May Cry. Based on the movie was the new part of the series, entitled DMC, which employs over Studio Ninja Theory.
The script for the film will be written by Kyle ward (Kyle Ward), who has already scored a part in the movie version of Hitman and Kane and Lynch. The decision about the shooting of the film based on Devil May Cry guide Capcom has pushed the success of the series, which sold worldwide circulation of more than 10 million copies.
Source:http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2011-06-08/12506#comments

So, what are the thoughts and emotions?
130 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkSlayer2342 29.05.20

The people,well, you take a look at ourselves..In his behavior and arguments..Well, for a moment imagine such a surreal picture in which you have sufficient grounds to condemn DMS-and what is your discontent will help?I hope that a miracle will descend and Ninja Theory will stumble on your infested criticsforum and change anything in the project?How much can you pour out of a sieve?Maybe it's time to get used to,to accept and learn to find in the project advantages and benefits-than to engage in the oppression of themselves?
And men's generation myself cry..And they themselves are crying about the elimination of pretty faces from Dante and its formation as a brutal hero..Honestly,Freud is crying for you.
PS Put me more minus,Yes!!11Может,from inflicted emotional trauma will go and hang himself.Still such a heavy moral impact your minus,right PPC.(

t
tomatnyy sok 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342, you pookan prigorel

W
WilderTier 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342,you did not understand.

You played two parts.Well done.I 4.Dante Rebellion and Jack Walters, too, I think,because they are judged on DMK sensibly,so I know whereof I speak.
You said that we are afraid to accept the fact that the old Dante in a new game there.Personally, I do not.As the game comes out,I'll buy it and play.The mechanics in the game,the techniques,too, but it vseravno already not MQM.There is the atmosphere,no humour,no style and gameplay.Nothing to do with the old parts,except the names of the characters.This is not the MQM.If you do not understand,then you mindlessly probehl two games,aaby pass and all.

A
Arafel Le Elinora 29.05.20

Exactly, the game will be released, likely with good success in the sales market, but the restart another game and try to compare or any way to compare the old part(already enjoying a huge success) and THIS INNOVATION, I don't want the developers still remain unconvinced(though im all ears prozori), and fans with your for the old Dante so loved by us all the game Devil May Cry.
But this game I will only criticize, it is likely because the developers have made another brilliant stupidity.

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

this is a complete zvizdets! after this movie, I realized that we, the fans of the old, in this world there is no place T_T
although it is clear that the presenter is talking about GG his teeth, probably ninja he paid a lot of money...
okay I'll wait out on a PC or through the emulsion, and I will play but only with the mod, so not too mad

B
BioGen 29.05.20

I would like the movie to watch but the old Dante is cooler and it looks better but always when you need to film then take the last part and change everything beyond recognition.I would like what would present that atmosphere at least.

B
BioGen 29.05.20

And drive in music and skirmishes

W
WarlokIII 29.05.20

and if the film would have been filmed based on the original, what actor would you choose for the role of Dante...
Mine David Duchovny is very similar to Dante of the four
And Josh Halloway similar to Dante from the second
Dante from the first and third, actors have not found...

W
WarlokIII 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342
Amuse we are right Noah... you WHINE about that we are nom
Arafel Le Elinora
Genius stupidity are very good... for Example the image of Jack Sparrow, invented by Depp, was adopted by the writers and Director, as a failure a clown, a pirate with gay habits and strange appearance, and now???
Jack Sparrow is one of the best characters of the movies...

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

WarlokIII
I'd rather Jensen Elsa chose to have Dante charisma is the same, it will be easier to join

W
WarlokIII 29.05.20

Dante_Rebellion
Look califronia, David Duchovny, there is not life burns with Napalm... Lazy, sassy, with a subtle sense of humor, but he can play and drama...
Jensen Ackles??? I cheto about him savsem forgotten just age with Dante of the four almost identical... well, by the time you start to film, everything will be nystag...
Continuing the search for the actors for the Main Role... at 2 and 4 found, with variants...
Now we have to look like thugs of the first and third parts...

W
WarlokIII 29.05.20

Found sounds ideal, as I mean he could forget???
REUBEN LANGDON!!! The voice of Dante in 3 and 4 parts...

W
WarlokIII 29.05.20

Dante_Rebellion
Why do you think that David Duchovny and Josh Halloway will not fit into the role they played wild for wags...

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

WarlokIII
sorry I just very few actors know, and even less those who would come.
but the idea is to remove those actors who posed for Capcom great!

k
kassio 29.05.20

No, well, with the adaptation of the fifth all clear. I just do not understand why everyone is so discussing possible actors for the role of the old Dante and forget about who it sounded for the third and fourth part, on who this lovely affectionate and brutal half-demon really looks like, about the guy who played him in advertising these games, at least in the third?

You have not seen these commercials? Or do not know about the voice actors? It was his voice, charisma, acting talent and the talent of the writers made this character so loved!

Yes, here it is the real Dante:

Reuben Langdon is an actor, stuntman and martial artist!
None of the cosplayer can not be compared with the prototype of the original!
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/8/101/322/101322533_large_reuben2.jpg

k
kassio 29.05.20

DarkSlayer2342
I agree with you about everything))) just because the concept and the hero of the fifth part is really a bit changed, and most likely through these forums)))) still work with future consumers, tracking trends and feedback on future product on the Internet any self-respecting company spends. Happened restart, and to be honest purely on the content... well, a lot of unnecessary bloat for me, but something kept. Just, for example,for me the whole story-the mythology of the game is very enjoyable from the point of view of fancy. there are so many references to mythology, history, philosophy. This game and its hero are themselves polymorphic myth, uniting Greece, Rome,Japan,China, philosophy, history, conspiracy theories, religion...
in the fifth part was made more emphasis on the modern society with its netocratic (the power of the media, advertising and the like), it is relevant and economic crisis and music. Yes, the bosses there can be trasit and trasit, from Babylon to modern American media culture, although nfilename they clocked.... they have had again the old Testament to reread))))))))

now I'm actually starting to think devil may cry with Dante was supposed to end on 4 pieces, and then, if you do, something about Virgil, about what happened to him, as he came under the influence of Mundus, or how he came to the events of the third part. what they have done now slightly does not fit into the story, because 5 is as if a prequel to the third and the first. We never realized how Virgil became the black angel, who is defeated by Dante in the first part. But since in the fifth they killed Mundus, so hell need someone to edit and it will-Virgil! Although it is rather a personified death in the form of nelo Angelo, and harmony and order in your usual manner. In contrast to Dante,who personified the fight. There's all these brothers were the original batch in the form of bliznetsova myth through which was described the concept of the change of epochs in the style of Yin and Yang, from chaos to cosmos, from cosmos to chaos. and in the fifth they this reference ruined. for me, in terms of mythology, the game has become more superficial.

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

kassio
about Reuben Langdon, I'm sorry, I forgot. but if you think about it: they have the equipment and the actors, why couldn't they make a normal movie? indeed, on the first and third parts of the film would have pulled in dozens of Oscars! or at least took the scripts from fans (mine, for example). why are they not removed??? (Boo-hoo)
but with mythology I think too much in your head. Professor, what? or just a connoisseur?

k
kassio 29.05.20

Dante_Rebellion
about mythology-probably just a connoisseur, but there's really a very twisted story from the point of view of symbolism))))) at first it may seem that nothing special, high - a reference to the divine Comedy, but if you look the brain will blow! I would have written more, even jobs would have done, but it takes time, which is not.

and about the movie... well, here originally was the game, everything else like TV shows, movies - this is for the fans, initially, such a task is not assigned. and about the first parts, well, as you say, the fifth is now more relevant and more modern hero, but Yes - most played at the dawn of the 2000s, adore it blonde Dante. I even now remember themselves and their friends while we listened to the groups who did the soundtrack, we valued metal and its aesthetics 80s, we don't often swearing and more just a really evil teasing each other. Blond Dante - your the man for us, the generation of the 90s and Dante the fifth part closer to the modern teenagers - the target audience of the gaming industry.

About the fan scenarios... here, too, there are many pitfalls. Many things from the fan picchena that I come across aroused more retching, and I just wanted to kill all these perverted-Horny girls with a lack of normal imagination. There because I say philosophy is sickly, and the hero in the archetype according to Jung, what the hell to Sully its bright image.
Scenarios, interpreting, developing stories for games, too, are different. If you take the film on Half-Life, recently filmed by fans in Russia, he is really good, but DMC Sins Remembered - a complete slag, thank God, only 12 minutes away. For me it is the best movie has been removed on this story and it's the games themselves. the fans make the cut Kudinov and it seems like a movie I I beginning acquaintance with the history. again, ova-shka was not bad, as if it some is not abused. therefore, in the need for the film already eliminated, though Ruben would be great! finally you gave him to open up as the movie, but again, the story and the players themselves have changed.

and what kind of script do you have? they read it?

D
Dante_Rebellion 29.05.20

kassio
Blond Dante - your the man for us, the generation of the 90s
same story, sister)))

although Ruben would be great! finally you gave him to open up as an actor movie
where is he still starred?

and the script I already posted:
http://www.playground.ru/dox/devil_may_cry_3_dantes_awakening/kniga_vozvrashchenie_vergiliya-5870/
3 parts, although finished only two. the third half.

k
kassio 29.05.20

Dante_Rebellion
he's still a resident of ivel starred in the last I think, if I remember correctly) but it is clean so with a gun running around, a couple of sentences and blurted it all(
he's got black hair and haircut short, so it's not so easy to find out)