3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7DeathGun 30.05.20 10:50 pm

ME3 Explorer (Mass Effect 3)

ME3 Explorer is something like IMG tools, BUT only for the M3 this program allows you to replace textures, models, sounds and video saver (.bik) to unpack the format files .sfar (DLC EDITOR) is a Converter of audio files of M3 , will add the program can replace TexMod (which Is okay), minus bend it in inglish, you can download it from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/me3explorer/

here is a description

this tool set for modding Mass Effect 3. It uses gildors and gibs tools for some tasks, also a tool (DLC Explorer), but everything else is written by me.
Features:
-Convert between XBox360(*.xxx) and PC(*.pcc)
-Explorer like Scanner for PCC file content
-Load,Edit and Save PCC files (packages)
-Load,Edit and Save PCConsoleTOC.bin
-Load,Edit and Save DLC archives
-Load,Edit and Save Conditionals
-Load,Edit and Save TLK files (dialogs)
-Extract/Import Skeletal Meshes
-Extract/Import Static Meshes
-Extract/Import Textures
-Extract and convert AFC files
-Extract movies from Movies.tfc
-Select ingame language (voice + text)
99 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoonStorm 30.05.20

Need help .
1. Why can't you change the texture via Texplorer ( AmaroK86.MassEffect3.Texplorer ) videt error
pix.PlayGround.ru

2. Why after replacing the models via meshplorer can't replace the textures in the Asset Explorer , the game starts resets to standard .

3. Prompt the program for conversion of DDS file , my problem lies in the fact that this DDS to generate MipMap 1\1
and I need MipMap 1\10
Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru

And that's not lost Format : 16bit-U8V8
Tried to do not vyshlo Adobe Photoshop ,DDS Converter 2 not out . The NVIDIA Texture Tools plugin for photoshop is .
And if there may be more .

C
Cvoxalury 30.05.20

AmaroK86.MassEffect3.Texplorer

I read that he did a very bagnuty, changing file sizes, and because of that, the game complains and crashes. Something like that.

m
mindExx 30.05.20

igor455
1. AmaroK86.MassEffect3.Texplorer works only with compressed archives. after replacing the model explorerom, go to pisici repaker and click the compress pisici.

2. Asset Explorerо'm not using it.

3. the normals from the original view will not do. but similar is done in photoshop for example with save settings : 8.8 vu 16bpp/signet + press Normal map settings, check the box next to Convert to Tangent Space Normal Map also points at me standing in front of the Average RGB, dUdV, Unchanged

M
MoonStorm 30.05.20

mindExx
Thank you , now everything works .
And about converting I already have .

m
mindExx 30.05.20

swapno have a few more models. on the ship, and the rollers are color standards, and in menus and missions in yellowness.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

in both cases it turned out the joint with a scope. it is located at knee level. who-nito knows how to raise the crosshairs ?

M
MoonStorm 30.05.20

Please replace the model of the armor via meshplorer but only on the Normandy to go on the missions the game crashes .
And the same question that mindExx . How to raise the crosshairs ?

R
Reider 76 30.05.20

How to use ME3Explorer to edit the DLC weapons without losing health:
Run ME3Explorer now choose DLC Editor open the Default.sfar(In my case it is addition Proteinin), in the list looking for Default_DLC_HEN_PR.bin click the right mouse button on the file and select Extract and choose where to extract.
Run the tool Operator Coalesced, Coalesced press Open and choose our lessons Default_DLC_HEN_PR.bin tab in the Weapons choose a weapon(prothean) and edit what we need(I edited the size of the store is set 200), then click Save Changes and then Modify.
Go to the DLC Editor tool on Default_DLC_HEN_PR.bin click on it with right mouse button and choose Replace and replace our boards Default_DLC_HEN_PR.bin, save the project by clicking the Save Modified file. Waiting until saved, run the game and everything works, DLC flies and works correctly.Checked on the pirates. Don't forget to do just in case backup the original Default.sfar!
Method # 2:
Take Out DLC_EXP_Pack003.bin from DLC_EXP_Pack003 via DLC Editor, run through ME3Coalesced Utility(more comfortable instrument). But after editing it is necessary to drive through Coalesced Operator pushing only Modified file, Save Changes you do not press otherwise your changes will reset back to default. Further, the DLC Editor tool click on DLC_EXP_Pack003.bin with the right mouse button and choose Replace and replace our boards DLC_EXP_Pack003.bin, save the project by clicking the Save Modified file.

S
SWAT 001 30.05.20

where key Save Chahges

A
Alex1-Ander 30.05.20

and with the help of this app you can get models,Shep's, the penny, etc. for 3d max?

K
KrYcHok 30.05.20

Someone worked fine to replace the model?

m
mindExx 30.05.20

Alex1-Ander
you can not only pull, but after editing in max back insert.
here the author's video

R
Reider 76 30.05.20

A pistol with a silencer and a rifle Mercenary are DLC_EXP_Pack003 and DLC_EXP_Pack003_Base them .bin these two files. By the way the pistol is cool, the damage from it (X=383.3 f,Y=f 412.2).

W
Worjas 30.05.20

Litsuhi unfortunately not going.

R
Reider 76 30.05.20

Worjas
Why do you think so? Because of the cooperative? Single, quite real.

W
Worjas 30.05.20

Reider 76
EA do not care. They ban for everything.

R
Reider 76 30.05.20

Worjas
Where it met a list of servers registered in the host and score on EA.

W
Worjas 30.05.20

Reider 76
ATP will have in mind :)

R
Reider 76 30.05.20

Anyone interested how to add the modifiers and weapons from the DLC to apply to LS, and then pulled up a dull engine In message must not be words longer than 48 characters:.

K
KrYcHok 30.05.20

I wonder why after the change of model sight down to his knees? 0_o

Was hoping to run in the armor Phoenix Cerberus armor and Kaidan...:(

C
Cvoxalury 30.05.20

why after change the model of the sight down to its knees? 0_o

Because I do not have to suffer this nonsense and multiposting.