3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prizrak Rusi 15.10.19

did not help....

b
burberry123 15.10.19

Not this shorter with the font cant. Take everywhere the font gothic where you will find..
On Google you will find where it sits the font - I don't remember..

S
Starp 15.10.19

In Gothic 3 have not played for 7 years. Loaded on Semeru and the CPU double core, and... full brake. Was disfigure 3-4 days, naked vaser. The solution was collected in pieces: patch 1.74, remove to edrene hair dryer logo and font! Pobega Gothic at the maximum, only sparks from under the boots! Both eggs, as befits a man, the percents plow. Thanks for the tip.

S
Starp 15.10.19

And yet, many, including me, the patch 1.74 to put with difficulty, then miss, then again. After a set the magic begins, like all invisible, and GG on all fours, crawling on the roof! Got rid of the miracles you install official patch 1.7, then it is 1.74 stood up easily and gently. And there are no bugs. Don't know, maybe only I have this, but until then focus patch 1.74 downloaded three times from different sources and with the same effect. One buggy 1.74, I advise you to try...

A
Aleks94 15.10.19

in short I have a joke.in early 2011 I bought a new laptop HP Pavilion dv6-3155sr and Gothic 3 on maximum settings too.((note that Windows 7 + 64) and without any brakes etc. never took off.everything is just super.Gothic is the most original.even back in 2008, it rocked.a year later.decided to play again.put all too Gothic.and brakes rabid.+ put the patch 1.74.be the brakes.what's Toko have not done.Internet floors climbed.and now the question is: what exactly is the catch?times everything worked great.conclusion.by the computer what a joke.or soft what bothers.or something else.(by the way deducted.that the Gothic is attempting all three at the same time the world loads.therefore slows down) but no matter.what else.on these horrible brakes.was able to get to Leicester and smithy at the nearest farm(there are still orcs) and funny.start talking.the sound slows down.and then killed me.Toko ran out of it and you can select the text for the next dialogue.and here in this window.brake immediately ended.graphics patch better.clouds float.flicker is not present.class shorter.all super.Toko picked place to continue the conversation.and again the brake.
here's the trick maybe? here it is necessary not with fonts to play with.but to really understand what's the catch.my personal opinion after that.what a game here at all and.your game files do not touch.now waiting for your comments.thoughtfully only.really.you need to think.
option can be.or some DirectX libraries are missing.or something like that.before clues nothing left.and then play like......

k
kruug 15.10.19

good time of day!
I have a painful question: is it possible to somehow speed up the loading in this game (each time wait for 30sec is too)
I have an I7 2600; dzhifors 570; 4 gig RAM DDR3; SSD at a speed of 520/480

T
TrueOmen 15.10.19

More hearthstone and will not pop up out of memory... on 1.74.14 works

m
mifora 15.10.19

circle..and nothing will help---razvechto pats 1.74...community....this engine curve...and that's a fact...

d
droyan77 15.10.19

I here's the problem-Put new hardware(on the old machine it was kind of good), the game became terribly slow,on the advice of Delete the game folder font Gothic3.ttf .The brakes were gone,only the characters were to move faster than on older hardware, what to do ??
now is: AMD Phenom(tm) IIX4 955-3.26 Ghz/4Gb/GF 9600GS-768MB. Windoows 7 Pro.64-bit (SP1)
For earlier grateful.

b
bbbbbb3333 15.10.19

Guys,help!I go to the game lag horribly!I don't know what to do!Please guys help!

F
FollowMisterWinner 15.10.19

guys,put the gold edition+2.1 freewheeling rejected by the gods and the fps is very low and even frieze!I understand this is because Windows 7 64бита and treated the alleged removal of the fonts,but I can't find gothic3.ttf search at least through at least through the root folder...found full get full version of the document in the folder of the Gothic,but it is not removed!help help britany goomany

V
VHSL 15.10.19

Rejected Gods is a clinic, it is unlikely you will notice the increased performance.

If gold edition - the font for FG should be at (approximately) /GFI/Gothic 3. Gold edition/imod/
But perhaps it will have to remove it from the system folder with fonts.

F

to ATP schA search,and will prompt the path to the system folder fonts plz vhsl?

the game is buggy,but when I had windose HP,кор2 9800гт Duo and 3 GB of Opera,run more or less quickly but also sometimes prisila

F

generally I uninstalled,downloaded the Repack 2.1 installed,fonts in the folder did not exist,got into control panel-fonts,removed готику3 copied the Arial-put in the folder installed...the game also freezes and sometimes the frieze...will have to remember the old days when I was an antediluvian computer and гота3 on minimal wisła every 10 seconds...one desire-faster to run through the plot of this garbage and a pleasure to sit at ризен2

V
VHSL 15.10.19

MaGothic
Very Gothic 3 brought to mind the last patch, but Rejected by the Gods - this is a classic of netoptimizer, so...

F

well гота3 on windose HP 9800гт 3 GB ддр2 кор2дуо ran well on ultra,only occasionally podwika...and that's unoptimized Gaun froze up 2 times more and more 3rd Goths even in those days,with Windows 7 64бита and patch 2.1 everything was in the cube pitiable(

D
DiSpall 15.10.19

The people, and no one has a glitch with the effect of time dilation?! That is, it happens after loading the game, everything slows down, appears, so to speak, the slow effect, decreases the speed of the game twice at least, which can only be removed by restarting the game, and then not even always. Help plz. I will be incredibly grateful!

PS. Windows 7. Test mode is disabled. The game itself pulls on maximum without lag and glitches and brakes.
PS.S. I have Gothic 3 - Enhanced Edition + Alternative balance + Alternative A. I + Quest pack (version 4.2) + Content mod (version 2.4).

Please help, gentlemen! Really really want to play normal Gothic 3...

A
Asmegin 15.10.19

DiSpall
I had. I'm in the file ge3.ini changed Timer.ThreadSafe=true on Timer.ThreadSafe=false and more of the matrix was not.

U
Urtan 15.10.19

VHSL
Would be grateful if you share the link or describe more what and how.I have nerve enough not to play with lags in Gothic,maybe your advice will help finally go through it

G
GRAND THEFT HOUSE 15.10.19

Old computer
1.celeron 2.6 ghz
2.9500 gt 512mb
3. 1gb ram
4.win xp 32bit
Gothic 3 (5-30) to a minimum
Rejected gods (1-7) for a minimum of

New PC
1.Pentium d 925 3.0 ghz 2 core
2.9500 gt 512mb