3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuSajneva 15.10.19

XP((

C
C3SAR 15.10.19

anyone can provide config imprisoned under maximum settings that can be squeezed from this engine under a 32-bit system...no matter where you will pour
tiring ini to edit

m
miha4406 15.10.19

The trick with iceaffinity the same channel. In version 1.1 requires the following string:
putrie mask potiga settings
Example 2 Protsiv:
E:\Gothic 3 Enhanced\ICEAffinity.exe 3 E:\Gothic 3 Enhanced\gothic3.exe -CONNECT-LAN
If the program in the game folder, it stays current gothic3.exe (without the quotes)
Anyway, saves do become available. Either the problem is in the version of the program (and then would use the old one), or that in the Enhanced edition (2010) there is some muddied with saving - due to the introduction of the viola. the ballance.

D
DeadAnarkist 15.10.19

The people I have with this config the game especially when battle
win 7,intel core2 cpu 4300 1.80 ghz,3 gb ram,geforce 8600 gt
someone tell me what to do?what settings to put?thank you!

m
mifora 15.10.19

buy comp poproshe))maybe it'll help)

M
May Allister 15.10.19

5 and reread all just unreal.
The question is: when I run, eternal pozarowski, ie very slow game.
What to do, the computer in your profile?

p
pilich 15.10.19

Snowboard
Memory to buy, the paging file to increase. Although not the fact that the swaps will be gone.

F
FollowMisterWinner 15.10.19

swaps will not be lost-fact test more than 5 systems-all swaps,the only thing-the more powerful the computer,the more beautiful graphics+smaller swap come on and play komfortnee...the engine is so clumsy that not the fact if you buy a computer for 100,000 rubles-Gotha 3 stop swapit

_
_Vlastelin_ 15.10.19

MaGothic
Of course it is,because Gothic without glitches can't play,but they can be prevented with the help of S. P. And don't need a powerful PC at all)

L
Luddanik 15.10.19

In General,I installed the patch 1.74 then of the inventory is gone all the armor,and the game POPs up after 10 seconds with an error,what could be the problem???

L
Luddanik 15.10.19

Well,somebody help me,I already wrote.after installing the 1.74 patch, the game POPs up and appears a window, there's all kinds of system statistics,neither of which I do not understand it,and at the top it says where is the guru? Damn shame the character is just level 34,I start this crap will not start(((

_
_Vlastelin_ 15.10.19

Luddanik
If you put CP file and you are back to lag...hmm,okay,see the topic:http://forums.playground.EN/gothic_3/680097/

C
Crazy.Smile.Wood 15.10.19

I had the patch put on a clean preferably a licensed game (clean means not started). If these conditions are not met, then the bugs can not escape.:) But the problem with no license, you can solve by downloading the nodvd from this site..

J
Jekson1551 15.10.19

Today is a big day for Gothic 3 - I Installed the license of the game but only begin to play the game lag go to menu and there is also lag -enter first menu and just start playing it again lag. What is the problem tell me what to do???

c
clop1000 15.10.19

Hi all -
I have patched Gothic (1.74) with quest packs and patches komuniti (finished Assembly) almost everything the newer versions.

Comp is not weak - i5 2300, 6770, 8GB
But if you get the torch go a significant lag - in the moment of its taking. It is a feature of the engine or how to fix it?
(I remember it was like all goth, but then I girl on a really weak machine seleron 450 MHz-slot 1 geforce 5200-128mb)

It is somehow treated by editing configs or maybe we should reduce some contrinue settings?

By the way is it possible to increase draw distance without reducing the stability of the game? And often people and purposes have to search through zaklinanija or Luke (when he finds the target). In the options of course on max all worth it.

And is it possible to allocate the maximum amount of RAM? so 8gb is not idle.

b
burberry123 15.10.19

Memory like she does not show to 8 GB. Is it 4GB works if wine x64 essno
More defragmentation of the screw if you do Gothic 3 likes this...
Torch when you get it all because it a few seconds...

About drawing - open the file in the directory installed games Ge3.ini.
Looking For: [Option.Sliders]
DistanceHigh.fFarClippingPlane_High=10000.0 -> here you can safely bet 13000 , 16000 and can and more try if vidyuhi powerful.
VegetationViewRange.fViewDistance_VeryHigh=7500.0 -> then just put 9.000 or more , try yourself..

About the target and the bow - the same garbage , you see the feature of the game.

P
Prizrak Rusi 15.10.19

People help out was an old Windows XP service pack 2, all was not indignant, and now is Windows 7 ultimat . here are the characteristics of computer : AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.71 GHz RAM - 4GB graphics Card - Geforce GtX 560 Ti.

Really want to play again, but the fps does not rise above 5 in any of the settings. already tried a bunch of ways , none helped, can you tell me something?

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Delete the font gothic3.ttf in the folder of the game and from the fonts directory Windows.
In General, when installing the 1.74 patch seems to have a choice lightweight font, you had to choose him. Or fix for 1.74..

P
Prizrak Rusi 15.10.19

Not helping....fps was not up to any one....

b
burberry123 15.10.19

distrubutive try another Windows , wood renew..