3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanches 15.10.19

All such game, without the patch almost not playable, to recall the hogs. So, ertyuo, enjoy a nice game. Me want to play it repulsed when I first put the early version of G3, without the patch, they still nebylo then.

H
HotMax 15.10.19

Set a patch! The problem with the flickering is gone! But the shadows never appeared! Damn need this igruha! I'll try today the new firewood and the BIOS on the mother of updates!

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

The shadow was not fixed. It is expected the new 1.74, there may be corrected.

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

I know in the Indian community 74 will slightly fix the brakes...
no one will tell you why the brakes Gothic 3? - by SIS.Tr. games everything is OK,and why the brake...
config:
VideoCD: nvidia geforce 7300gt
1 GB of RAM
CPU 2.8 gigahertz
32 Vitek
architecture 86x
Installing the game are on low,but it's still slow,tell me it!!...

p
pilich 15.10.19

Alas, to tell nothing. Except to buy more memory, a new processor and graphics card. However, this does not guarantee high fps... as far As I remember, never have normal in Gothic 3 is not played.)

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

ilich93
what's your config?

p
pilich 15.10.19

Look in the profile...

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

ilich93
wow,powerful computer you have,and Gothic, even so it?

-
--Endryu-- 15.10.19

Um, look, I was lucky in this matter =)
fps in Gothic does not fall below 30
There are some glitches in the form of stoppage of play for two seconds, but it happens several times in a half hour.

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

Well I do see the brakes at all.My friend for example, 9600gt graphics card, the game slows down identity.
By the way,judging by the video,filmed by the developers of the Gothic,the game they fly,no lag! Nada somehow know what their config...

M
Mitrulin 15.10.19

Is Gothic not only slows me down
AMD Athlon 64 7750+ X2 2.8
2 Giga operatives
Radeon 4670 (1024 MB)

p
pilich 15.10.19

wow,powerful computer you have,and Gothic, even so it?
Well, not so powerful, although I have enough. Yeah, but the difference of fps between low and high settings a little... Sad.)

S
Shade ERic 15.10.19

I have a game for which the requirements no longer hinder so as in G3, though the patch is the last and not the pirates....

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

ERic Shade
Yes, Yes, Yes here I do so as...
I have Stalker clear sky no brakes,at that time,as Gothic 3 all the way around,although ICU.requirements not less than the G3...
IMHO so then blame the game itself,not the iron.
The owners of powerful graphics cards Radeon the game plays without brakes than nvidia.

S
Shade ERic 15.10.19

I already thought it was my computer so.....recently bought....))

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

computer bought?
and do not say your confit? you wanna check it out =)

S
Shade ERic 15.10.19

Write.... honestly speaking, I don't know ( except CPU, graphics card and RAM ) so I write everything that is written on a piece of paper)))))
processor AMD Athlon II X3 435, AMD 740, PC 2-6400 memory 2048mb, HDD drive 500gb 7200 sata II drive opto dvd+/-RW, video ATi HD4670 1gb HDMI PCI-e auduoo 7.1 audio HD, Lan 100/1000mb, 6 USB, case 400W black and kmp......
like the rules))
I know that a lot of what I wrote is not necessary, but I don't know what exactly, so I wrote everything))

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

xD the drive why you wrote?
And so like all norms, the more powerful computer than I have.Although I mainly use it for work and not for games...
And,read about gingerbread cookies in community patch 1.73,and here's what there:
1)Increase performance in the game: 30-35%.
2)the Game uses 10-15% less RAM.(for computers with 1 gig of RAM is,I think,just by the way...)))
3)after playing the computer razgoraetsya and shield of a second when you get in Windows...

S
Shade ERic 15.10.19

Great! tomorrow my friend will bring skucheny on the stick patch 1.73 and tada everything will be fucking!))
+ NOSD my version of Nida is not present, and on the 1.73 is)

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

To 1.73 and do not need crack, protection removed about 2 years ago in CP 1.5 if I'm not mistaken.