3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revival 15.10.19 03:21 am

Optimization of Gothic III v5 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
242 Comments
Sort by:
F
FireAdds 15.10.19

Not mistaken...=)
Hi shifroval,long time no see =)

ERic Shade
Well played with the patch?- it advises me to put him?

S
Shade ERic 15.10.19

Sori, but the friend is gone, tomorrow will come, I will come to him download.
so tomorrow and advise)

p
pilich 15.10.19

Your discussion flowed into the patch, therefore sending you into this subject: Community patch 1.7

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

To optimize the best,I think,to buy if possible a video card ati radeon hd.
recently appeared,all game options on high and no lag,depend on, etc. PREFER ati.

t
tratata i ololo 15.10.19

I have a amd athlon 4200 x2, 2 gb, video ati HD 2600 pro 256 mb ddr3 and lag on srednicach.......what would you recommend to make it work without slowdown ?? (LIKE RISEN)

N
Nafiga 15.10.19

logn91
The problem is that you most likely not XP x32.On my XP the game is almost flying and 7ерке stupid brakes.

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

that loqn91
about reduce slow downs see the facts.
And your config, I don't know - 2 GB like the rules,Gothic requires the 1-St,2 core - identity rules,but needs 256 widjaja a little confused - I have a gig and it flies (game settings at maximum).By the way, when you play in a Gothic,turn off all unnecessary background services - needs a little help.
About gap - this game is optimized,with the new engine.And even in comparison with Gothic 3, it plays much better.(IMHO)

t
tratata i ololo 15.10.19

Nafiga, I have Xp x32
FireAdds,in risen the same engine as in Gothic 3 just brought to mind

K
Koderz 15.10.19

There is a suspicion that the Gothic is not able to use dual cor...

Imeem Athlone dual 6000 +, Radeon 4670. xp sp3
Download cent - 50%, download video of PERC 40%. on medium settings it all.
Cut off one percent - the fps doesn't change. the house is about 70, to 50.
And when both processors are used, the load is distributed between them evenly.

Why she won't normally ship processors is not clear.

K
KATITITAK 15.10.19

how long will this continue?
how much can you tolerate the constant hang-up pictures-it's not stream of Boxing for a boxer cripples who will come to watch it even on TV 40 years ago...though the game is good but this constant stop pictures just beat off desire to play...describe how you solved this problem(the gist of it is to state no one everyone knows)...
can anyone final patch all cured?so leave feedback!!!

S
Senju Hachirama 15.10.19

After installing the patch even version 1.71 on a 1920x1080 game at the highest flying, fps ~ 50-60 stable and freezes for 2 sec no, (only when you run the first 30 sec just a bit thick, but it is most likely under load ). Is the Axis x, + regularly optimizing your PC (cleaning the registry, disk defragmentation, etc.) of the PC in the profile, so I think the problem a more progressive plan than in the game after patch 1.70...

MEGASUPERGAMER run Defrag disk, I now and had always helped to play more smoothly in G3

S
StealtHunter 15.10.19

MEGASUPERGAMER..........these hang pictures-loading from HDD!!! Few people know about it, but the HDD is the slowest component of the system, and it lags in games. The more Gothic little 2 gig of RAM, then you need to LAA.(4 gigs). Read the forum, nobody said about Large Adress Awere.....

E
Eduardo_10 15.10.19

Very easy Gothic 3 (version Gothic_3_Community_Patch_v1.70_Int) even at minimum detail. I have a laptop Hp Pavilion dv6-1450er percent. Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, 3 gig of RAM, video Ati Radeon 4650, windows 7 64 bit, such powerful configuration, the minimum rating is 5.7, and such brakes...impossible to play... I Think it's not hardware, because before that laptop was Acer with vidyuhi radeon 4570 (much weaker than the 4650), and toy more or less were on average of detail... and here are the brakes. Please tell me what I can do? Thanks in advance!

S
Shifroval 15.10.19

Windows 7 64 bit
Delete the font Gothic3.ttf in the folder of the game. And from the font folder of Windows if it's there(:\WINDOWS\Fonts).
Sobsno, 1.7 x, you can choose an alternative font..in my opinion, have not set, can not be confused. Russian just not friendly with x64 systems..

E
Eduardo_10 15.10.19

Thanks for the reply! Fonts removed, and in the folder windows/fonts fonts was about 20, the title of which the word gothic, all deleted (only hidden, not deleted), but useless, still also slow. How to choose an alternative font?

F
FireAdds 15.10.19

By the way, I read somewhere that the shadows in the game can cause a drop in fps (and much).The other day he tried, but a special difference have not noticed.How can this be? Prompt who-thread
--------------------------------------
Eduardo 10
If the files are not deleted, use the program Unlocker. It knocks the locking handle and the opportunity.(he use it))))

t
tatunserg 15.10.19

Put the patch 1.74,write:the lag was removed,no brakes.
Yes, all the same:choppy,slow.Vidyuhi gt240

Z
Zloy.exe 15.10.19

The problem is brakes in Gothic 3 this problem is not much of the engine as a Problem the fact that the Game constantly or in part tries to handle all 3 worlds. That's because these here obrabatyvaniya game that eats up all the PC resources what would you do, and he wasn't pocketing All the cash...

If 3 of the game world would be divided into global load that these brakes COULD have been AVOIDED.

s
strelok94 15.10.19

I even do not understand th for mn comp like krayzis pull this th so I estli patch is correcting??

it wasn't homogay be the brakes

E
Elisss [Y Team] 15.10.19

what are you talking about sloppy optimization talkin ' about?? I have more than 100fps,on an old computer from 40fps..but I litsuha,gold edition..no bugs and brakes.
it is strange to read that it slows...