3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 16.10.19 03:06 am

Optimization (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yeah , I know , the game's not out yet and too early to discuss optimization , but some already had access to the game and test , optimization to put it mildly - terrible ,and the graphics are strange - see for yourself

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu
90 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 16.10.19

Spoiler

C
Crazy Cat_2015 16.10.19

now would masturbate on tests in 2016. For these tests, the 980 had to throw in the trash immediately after purchase. And the engine Hitman that still stool found on what the Deus to do

f
febll 16.10.19

Perhaps a patch the first day and the driver will improve performance.

L
Listoman 16.10.19

febll
The driver is already out and these tests were conducted on them. The only hope for a patch the first day, but he can't give +30 fps game)

G
GG4 16.10.19

febll
This version tests already with a patch the first day and the driver.

J
Jaime Cobb 16.10.19

or maybe everything is paid for, so the people ran and bought a new vidyuhi.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

Brukler
My two issue 77 fps! So I can play)))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.10.19

If you believe... That I will be at 4K with my gtx 1080. But do not care. At this resolution, I do turn off antialiasing didn't have what I'm in many games convinced or fairly standard FXAA. And smoothing - thing of voracious.

L
Listoman 16.10.19

Stiff Of Macivor
A minimum of 59 fps - completely unplayable, because there will be more complexity and fps will dramatise stronger + the complete lack of smoothing and the entire game world in terrible ladders.

L
Listoman 16.10.19

THURISAZ
21 frame you will have 4K and this is without smoothing))

S

Listoman
Processing I will be on the release day - all hands on deck at work. And so I'm on a high. But we'll see. In General, I believe only my eyes. Will be a decent fps on ultra, to hell with them. On a second graphics card I have no money, not to mention the fact that BP still need to buy.

i
inad 16.10.19

Game developers to do the optimization on the PC is not really trying. The reasons are many, here are the basic, it's complicated, costly and still do crack, and that's not hovering.

F
F1x_ua 16.10.19

Do not raise a stink about optimization, was the same info from the official tester that GTX 770 is all of the rules. And then just a bunch of testers from XS, XS who they are, and all at once, Optimize the bottom, only on top-end systems, he will go. I can just take a picture with the measurements of FPS in the game no man's sky written on it in Deus Ex, and all. Infa will immediately become official?

S

F1x_D
I think so too. There are marketing and antimarketing, which is also marketing. We will see with their own eyes what is and what is inevitable.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

Listoman
What do you think, how many frames will be in excess of the maximum settings at a resolution of 2880 by 1620 with two 1080TI and the processor i7-6700K (4,5) (if Tishka will of course)?

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.10.19

SchA, I, I will comfort you
Rise of the Tomb Raider
operating system: Windows 7 (64-bit);
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent;
RAM: 6 GB;
graphics: 2 GB memory NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or AMD HD 7770;
DirectX version: 11;
free space on hard disk: 25 GB.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Windows 7.1 SP1 or higher (64-bit);
Intel Core i3-2100 or equivalent from AMD;
8 GB OF RAM;
AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB)
45 GB on HDD or SSD;

As it is similar. If you play thumbs rider, you'll play Deus ex

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.10.19

And right now, you will be the requirements of the syndicate:

Supported systems: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400s 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6350 with a frequency of 3.9 GHz.
RAM: 6 GB4.
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2GB VRAM and Shader 5.0.

They are above, so it slows down

A
Anton Garasov 16.10.19

The game is clearly doing under the console, developers are not present sense to optimize it on PC

Z
ZmS 16.10.19

soon you will have a bag with the titans to connect a monitor to 60 fps was.

K
KazymirZyba 16.10.19

Anton Garas
Series Deus Ex started on PC, and we are committed to continue to provide the best possible quality for our old fans and the players on the PC is a Lie? See...