3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 16.10.19 03:06 am

Optimization (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yeah , I know , the game's not out yet and too early to discuss optimization , but some already had access to the game and test , optimization to put it mildly - terrible ,and the graphics are strange - see for yourself

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu
90 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avto Surgut 16.10.19

guys I have an i7-6700k,1070 strix GTX asus ROG 8GB, and still gives to the max 15-16FPS with antialiasing 8X,if you reduce up to 4 - 25-35 FPS on such a machine,in the course of optimization still bad

L
Listoman 16.10.19

Avto Surgut
Um, what do you want? The machine is not top, and you 8хМѕаа mold

D
DrexDelord 16.10.19

According to the table on top of the GTX 760 gives 13 fps, but this is nonsense.)
I have 2 GTX 760 2GB, according to the schedule should be no more than 30 fps, but in fact it 70-80 fps.
Not really a patch so affected?

N
Nikita237 16.10.19

SupernaturalLost
They have a certain test period

M
MagicHero 16.10.19

DrexDelord
You put everything on ultra and run the tests inside of the game and then tell us how you got 70-80 fps.

c
callmegod 16.10.19

The game is generally playable on a PC or is the problem pirates?
Sistemki: 780, i7 2600, 12GB, z77mx. Constantly crash the video driver with crash to desktop or causes a restart of the PC. Looked like the temperature and the load is normal, the same GTA, much more annoying my system.
Put settings that were considered appropriate (high, something ultravista something off, but to the launcher. did not swear). Was swap out some of the show demanding.
Went to Prague during usuria everything is frozen and dropped. Ran 1-2H in Prague, climb on balconies, tipped off police on charged, and destroyed the sect in the sewers, drove to another area, returned. Started.... The departure the departure the departure during the save, the crash when you exit the inventory when you exit the subway, when you stealth. And that's all. No lowering graphics and resolution don't help. Tightly or hangs driver or POPs up a sign about the inferiority of my PC with the subsequent departure.
FPS with no problems, not in action, not in the races at the district and dialogs, scripting, and cutscenes. It tightly crash or PC or video card driver. (everything you need and a new set)

N
Nigalize 16.10.19

also constantly crashes,apparently the problem pirate

T
Tim7472 16.10.19

optimization of the bottom. Graphics and is not close to the Battlefield , which is the same little system, but where he gives 30-40 fps, Deus Ex gives 20

z
z8TiREX8z 16.10.19

Optimization of shit, with such graphics needs Littl to the max. In General, the fucking I Pulled unoptimized shit to do.

S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

profile on my system even on low at 1080p no issues 60 fps, the optimization of the lantern, although the dialogue is cool, but there are games with the same graphics and are much better

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

Steve Taller
Patamushta nicanet. On my ultra gives a stable 60fps. Rare drawdowns in large batches to 52-X. Optimization can and lantern, but start on the buckets and screaming for optimization is also not the case.

D
Dron1234 123 16.10.19

MikuHadsune wrote:
X 1080 gtx? And is this normal? Do not tell my sneakers!

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

Dron1234 123
She and the 980 ke normally go and sit on 6's and 7's series and lament the optimization in 2016 - that is ridiculous! Although there are still perverts and that on 5-series sitting.

T
Tim7472 16.10.19

MikuHadsune
Well done, you took the top card is Nvidia, what they wanted from you.They got the loot, you got a stable fps in a game where the same fps needs to be on the cards 3-4 years ago.

s
skamaz 16.10.19

Interestingly, like normal working, stable, but crashes on dialogues and only them. With error video driver was at whom such?

R
RAM1S 16.10.19

skamaz
The solution - put a tick next to the Exclusive screen resolution and choose a different resolution in Hertz. My crashes disappeared after installing on 60Hz.

S
Spartacus1971 16.10.19

People tested it personally on your computer,everything set to ultra one with 4 GB of RAM ,the game puts the blades 8 and 4 MSSA.It is necessary to put 2 and below 45 fps is released.

Z
Zhallo 16.10.19

None of the license holders have not tried to compare fps with the pirates? Just wondering whether there is the influence of denovo performance )

S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

strange thing with the game finally stood gth 780 sly, play dh11 was unreal, very inhibited, above 15 fps was not raised in ДХ12 could esrati on medium-high settings at 45-60 fps per second, ha gth 1080ти in дх12 fps jump, but in DH11 normal flight, at max with 4 of the UIAA 60 fps in 1080p, with 8x of the UIAA stupid fps drops to 30 fps, I noticed that when ДХ12 consumption of video memory is almost 8 gig, and DH11 about 5.5

L
LIGHTandDARK4 16.10.19