3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 16.10.19 03:06 am

Optimization (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yeah , I know , the game's not out yet and too early to discuss optimization , but some already had access to the game and test , optimization to put it mildly - terrible ,and the graphics are strange - see for yourself

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu
90 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 16.10.19

Glad to play a normal optimize made with this tech uberprufen. Tops +60 fps, midly +40 fps. Fair enough, this attitude to the players is welcome.

F
FollowMisterWinner 16.10.19

optimization is a shame,but it is not. Hopefully,high enough biggest increase will be for playing on ultra in ported the game code be the that slideshow view -____-

M
Mr.DOOM 16.10.19

In the game the picture is never better than DOOM, in which everything goes on ultrarelativistic settings with a steady 60fps, but for some reason when DE off MSAA off Vsynch, and the rest of the settings on ultra with high textures the game knocks from 17до 25 fps. Definitely worth the wait patch.
UPD: weird shit going on with this game. When trying to put in the game all the settings manually, it sags terribly up to 16 fps, a setting common parameter, say, is very high, the game runs at 60 fps stable.

A
Alert 16.10.19

Mr.DOOM
So some option eats most and need to find it.

M
Mr.DOOM 16.10.19

Аlert
All went through , that's the thing, apparently there is some hidden, which only dies if you touch the total of all slider parameters. Would you dig in the config, but I can't find him.

M
MobTeam 16.10.19

Here is a video

B
BleederHunt 16.10.19

B
BaHdal1987 16.10.19

don't know,I'm playing on medium.we need to check and not to look at the test and scream that everything is bad

D
Devilor 16.10.19

Gtx 1080
stable 60

but I can say, no optimization, all cut scenes are 30 fps. I guess for consoles it.
Anyway the graphics are not drawn for the top iron graphics Ala 2014. And eats well...Actually the game is raw, with a lot of bugs....

L
Leonn_24 16.10.19

game for hamsters, slag with plastic faces and animation
it is a pity that there's no other on YouTube, of beborn to be told good things

D
Dreamer6641 16.10.19

In the game when upgrading augments, the screen twitches like interference what is strange don't you think

p
prokofiev.denis 16.10.19

Bought it yesterday, installed it immediately along with a beta patch. Putting the preset high has launched a benchmark, showed an average of 37 frames per. 40 minutes fiddling with the settings and runs the benchmark decided to start the campaign mode. In Dubai, fps did not measure, but the eye was all very smoothly, but as far as I know, in Dubai the game all flies. Ran a quick Intro, and directly after landing in Prague, I was expecting a slideshow, but fortunately, everything went well. And finally, out into the street from the apartment Jensen decided to measure fps using shadowplay. As a result, at preset time High received from 45 to 60 frames on ultra with high textures (because graphics card has on Board 4 GB of memory) and disabling nauseating motion blur, got 30 frames. My system: i3 4330, 4gb gtx960, 8GB ram.

U
U.S.Soldier 16.10.19

left patches:1/20)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.10.19

I've been wondering in all tests appear vidio card with 4 gigs of video on 2 gigs really do play at least on medium settings the textures?

L
LeopoldoMendoza 16.10.19

Thomas Sevchenko
the incentive to have a guy that plays on 770 2 gb

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.10.19

well, it's clear the question is on what settings

A
Artiup 16.10.19

Guys who need to optimize the game can try in the nvidia settings to do the following:
In "3D Settings" — "Manage 3D settings" go to tab "Program settings".
Choose the game you want to improve performance and change the settings as follows:

— Anisotropic filtering: Off;
— Antialiasing-transparency: Off;
— Triple buffering: Off;
Mode power management: Preferred mode of the maximum productivity;
— The maximum number of pre-trained manpower: 1;
Acceleration multi-display/mixed GP: Mode dnodisplay performance;
— Texture filtering - anisotropic sample optimization: Off;
— Texture filtering - negative deviation of UD: Binding;
— Texture filtering - quality: Performance;
— Texture filtering - trilinear optimization: On;
— Texture filtering - anisotrop. optimized filtering: Off;
— Vertical sync": Adaptive;
— Threaded optimization: On;
— PhysX: CPU.
my fps from 20-30 to 40 up

555mafiozzo555 16.10.19

Ultra settings are designed for top vidyuhi from AMD (preferably in Crossfire mode). In the ultra includes such AMD-shnye plop as Close Hardening Shadows HD Ambient Occlusion, Steep Parrallax Mapping with tesselation processing, blur frame AMD-BOKE, and even 4x MSSA. All this together has simply inhuman load on the system. Just play on High settings with anti-aliasing FXAA and do not worry the brain. I have a Intel Core i5 2300, 8 gigs of Opera and 4 gigs GTX 960. On High settings 35-45 fps and are quite happy with the result. 970-Oh so do you squeeze 60 frames.
PS for 2 gigs vidyuhi it is better to put Medium settings. Plus, I noticed that to render the characters hair uses AMD-shnaya Tress FX, but it still does not turn off.

m
misha bo 16.10.19

I have some time I notice that any problems in memory - as soon as the game begins longer to load the levels start to lag videos (it happens after hours of play), then I just go out from game and again go - fly, but not so long. I'm not special, but che scores memory.
I play on a laptop, settings medium-high. I tried it on high just to play goes smoothly, but then again the same garbage. with it on all levels - from low to ultra.
there are just magical moments, when the game loads the levels instantly (when riding the subway, the city itself). miracles, in short.

p
prokofiev.denis 16.10.19

555mafiozzo555
in addition to smoothing your most demanding settings are soft shadows and resolution of shadows. Turned out soft and put the shadow resolution on high, leaving everything else on the PTS. high and ultra have 30 to 45 fps, this game quite comfortably. The configuration is almost identical to yours, only I have a i3 4330