3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 16.10.19 03:06 am

Optimization (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yeah , I know , the game's not out yet and too early to discuss optimization , but some already had access to the game and test , optimization to put it mildly - terrible ,and the graphics are strange - see for yourself

http://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/deus-ex-mankind-divided-test-gpu
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

Hmm, cool game with good graphics, but optimize very sad and it is in 1080p, so the game was released in 2016, it turns out she already had 2080ти for FullHD resolution дх12 boost does not give the word at all

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

Steve Taller
I have at 4k it is excellent. But the game litsuha. And I remember that was a period when it was terrible patches (not incentive) at that time suffered greatly optimization. Now everything is fine (12Dirx) Can you get those Patti now and cost? Try to update to the latest version

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
and дх12 boost does not give the word at all
Gives. Increase 8 fps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.10.19

Steve Taller
Ah, found it!
But it is true my old video. Here the percent of other and the memory of another, and two ex cards and the monitor is 60 Hz and dirx 11 (not the 12th) and the patches too old. In short all old)

Now everything is much better in her new system)
But how does even then it was fine

S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
I have pirates, but with the latest updates like, the game is long passed, but 1080ти started playing after the first mission and I remember the fps was 80+, apparently in open spaces on the streets the game engine works better. Try to play from the beginning, although 2080ти will be the album of course

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
it turns out she already had 2080ти for follnd permission
Kidding me???? The game already 2016!!!! On a well-balanced computer when 2080ti this game, at least you can play 4k or 8k on at 50-53-ex fps!
Example GXT1080 + Rockets:

I
I_am_Tallion 16.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
On a well-balanced computer when 2080ti this game, at least you can play 4k or 8k on at 50-53-ex fps!
the concept of a well-rounded computer does not exist, the hardware is bought with the money that is. For games it is better to take a little less % but a better card. To buy games now is it 8700к or 9900к if the grandmother is, but bidascu preferably more powerful. In 8K 2080ти cannot afford this game, I 2080ти from the MSI lightning and the fps from 50 to 75 varies in 4K without AA in 8K will be 25-30

Zox-Zox wrote:
GXT1080 + Rockets:
what is this?

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

I_am_Tallion
Ooh , then you're wrong. Many times I have seen crappy computers. Already have two anti-virus loaded at startup! Can you IMAGINE? Remember the comp: Map 2070super percent i9-9980xe essentially super powerful performance. And in the games we lost to the comp with a i3 and a 970 card on 5-7 fps! On a powerful computer remember, what BP Chinese nouneym stood. Therefore, the computers need to collect wisely.

I_am_Tallion wrote:
what is this?
It? Seriously???? So like I've already written that way a hundred times about the power) because Of this, you were in the bath, as they offended many)

I
I_am_Tallion 16.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
It? Seriously???? So like I've already written that way a hundred times about the power) because Of this, you were in the bath, as they offended many)
what? This is my first website, I have destiny 2 came out the problem already everywhere around and all dead ends, the website read sometimes, but never regilsja, actually started to play actively from the beginning as a lot of time, use system put together for games. If destiny 2 is not stalled would not even regilsja. Played Destiny 2, I got in trouble Outcasts?

s
silet_killer 16.10.19

https://iplogger.com/2yvyj5
DON'T CLICK THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!