3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss 31.05.20 11:32 am

Questions on the passage (TimeShift)

If you're stuck - you here.
188 Comments
Sort by:
m
mfix 31.05.20

Hi
I'm in timeShift stuck in there where the tank blows up the gate and a near empty tank is here and NZ what to do in a tank can't climb
it's somewhere LVL 3
help
PPA

M
Mihail Molot 31.05.20

2mfix
stop time and run first on the firing tank and satm immediately to the right, to the right, into the subway, i.e. underground =)))
Gelatelno before the shoot all but the tank =)) I spent two grenades did not help, so stop time and run to the subway without paying attention to the tank =)))

d
d3x 31.05.20

How to pass the mission in jail where you close the grid I stoptime run two how to run a third do not know...help pliz (there even after the closure lattice begin machine guns from the wall to shoot yellow such) ??

B
Boss 31.05.20

The third was originally closed, it will open later. You need to go further in the ventilation shaft.

M
McEclipse 31.05.20

I I don't get it
in the mission where you have towers to kill everyone (after winter ATV)
I killed and write a mission failed
Cho tries

B
Boss 31.05.20

Not seen such. Make sure you kill EVERYONE.

d
d3x 31.05.20

Thanks Boss I'll try later)

d
d3x 31.05.20

I tried to go in the vents all the rest closed grid and pass cant tell me what to do ....plz

l
l33t 31.05.20

aisle stop, where guns will not get and after in a kennel run with a chronometer or a stop
better put a screen will be clearer

d
d3x 31.05.20

Thanks understood

d
d3x 31.05.20

And how to get to the level where everything is snow-covered the rift the road with the green water and under stress ? help :(

M
McEclipse 31.05.20

to put time on pause and walk on water)

I
IronDemon 31.05.20

How to destroy plazoleta guards? Shoot-shot from the plasma rifle to no avail.
Mlyn, not that button was shot.

p.s. And the programmers are Russian

D
Denis 31.05.20

The people stuck in the garage,where there is more need to get to the office building there boxes, and on top of broken tap,a button press,ashiki really moved and confused,do not know.

M
Mihail Molot 31.05.20

2DooMer_
When the drawers move them a pass, press the acceleration of time and skips while the boxes again will not close the passage

D
Denis 31.05.20

Micah The Speed
OK, thanks,understood=)

d
d3x 31.05.20

how about a mission where the Elevator and manually need to turn the wheel in order to move what is there to do ? plz tell me

B
Boss 31.05.20

Raise the lift wheel, then wait until it drops, then go and cut in Reverse Time.

d
d3x 31.05.20

tried don't work, the Elevator remained in place I'll try again thanks

d
d3x 31.05.20

and over the propeller is someone you need legs to pull the scribe...
it is like me? for..alsya fall