3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss 31.05.20 11:32 am

Questions on the passage (TimeShift)

If you're stuck - you here.
188 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweeth Tooth 31.05.20

it lies behind the boxes,and watering it easy-slow down time and shoot

k
konopa 31.05.20

Stuck in the place where open at some factory gate to the truck stop our, then there is a helicopter and begins watering. The problem is that the rocket launcher (which I found) with one set of rockets and the box anywhere like there. Exit through the fence too nanakojo. What to do prompt!

S
Sweeth Tooth 31.05.20

from the machine gun shoot,slow down time and shoot

k
konopa 31.05.20

Stuck in the place where open at some factory gate to the truck stop our, then there is a helicopter and begins watering. The problem is that the rocket launcher (which I found) with one set of rockets and the box anywhere like there. Exit through the fence too nanakojo. What to do prompt!

The question is removed, found where the fence to the box to move, missiles pulverized the bastard! All senks!

n
nikola 2008 31.05.20

Deter 202 thank you it was easy, and I all head broke.

l
l33t 31.05.20

The problem is that the rocket launcher (which I found) with one set of rockets and the box anywhere like there.
there is a box for refills all ammunition next to one of the Marines..if you look from the tower, to the left.. to the word

R
Reka 31.05.20

HELLO!People help,stuck in the place where you have to find an underground passage to Oruzheiny plant.Crawled the entire map.Have Estrelas all varota.Two days in a panic.THERE are two doors,both closed.Deter 202 write like the door to open?

A
Assassins_Creed_aka_Paran 31.05.20

2 Reka
Judging by your incomplete description of the location, I can say that or look for the underground passage (a hatch in the ground), or I thought it was a trick with the train where you have to jump onto it (you can blow up the fence and from above to fall onto the structure) and reverse time to make. If I not about that wrote, describe the area precisely...

e
eleFant 31.05.20

to Reka
Look for an underground passage, right. If you look from the gate, he kind of was right

S
Skunsatar 31.05.20

while Muggles to go press play game and navega

k
kok10000 31.05.20

how about a mission where the Elevator and manually need to turn the wheel in order to move what is there to do ? I know that this issue was raised but can not pass.Spin the wheel lift up and down as I go and push(F),I correctly understood?
But nothing is going on......People explain in order to the kettle.........
-

S
Sweeth Tooth 31.05.20

all right,dropped him,ran to him and turn the clock back,he will fall,in extreme cases repeat the procedure

e
eleFant 31.05.20

and I have the Elevator turned out only so: click on the rise and as soon as it starts up press reverse time and undermine the Elevator - effect of the reverse ends, and voila, you're up. however I have not run the first time turned out

e
e_dos 31.05.20

Stuck.Even myself I wonder why...
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35214675ex3.jpg
Here over the fence to jump over?Not enough jump height with the container.Is it just me?:))

s
sync740n 31.05.20

help pass
lift which infershia time you raise the scaffolding near a crashed airship
and at the very top these woods what do you want???
THERE's STILL a FENCE STRETCHER ARE they even going to be
believe it is necessary to climb up and jump left??? does not work :(

l
l33t 31.05.20

e_dos
only you) I even forgot is there any acceleration run), I remember the place, but no special problems have arisen) from the very end you have to jump

sync740n
give a screen like e_dos, and the devil remember)

s
sync740n 31.05.20

how to insert screenshots, I even do not know

e
eleFant 31.05.20

e_dos
just a tip - where it does not roll slow try the reverse. I seem them used in this place

l
l33t 31.05.20

how to insert screenshots, I even do not know
right Pix > Browse > Upload

12423573986375b 3h ol95t 31.05.20

how to get to the reactor, to drain the snow W-th.
went to the conveyor, and much more don't know tell me????