3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss 31.05.20 11:32 am

Questions on the passage (TimeShift)

If you're stuck - you here.
188 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss 31.05.20

There will also need to use Time Reverse. The force you need to use in this situation, encircled in a frame. So either follow the outline or cut the activation of any power, which is circled in this force include.

d
d3x 31.05.20

Thanks, I probably already got all ...and lopostyami need to go to the other side?

M
McEclipse 31.05.20

hmm
and you yourself can't pass?

l
l33t 31.05.20

d3x
slow time, jump on 1 of the valve and jump to the ledge
PS: after will be different, it throws you up, and in General for the entire game 3)

O
OBLIVION LOST 31.05.20

Plizz tell me how to get past the guard level 3 like.

B
Boss 31.05.20

If you're talking about Sentry, there the deceleration run right and run through the building to the end.

W
Warezhunter_ 31.05.20

People! Help pliz on how to pass the place where the fan is spinning
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11111yb2.jpg
Doors are on the sides all closed up and does not work because the fan sucks in.

M
McEclipse 31.05.20

keys rewind time back)

d
d3x 31.05.20

All game is passed sorr everyone got ...and thanks to all who helped

W
Warezhunter_ 31.05.20

All thanks understood! How to fill up plasmogamy Dr. Krone? I have all the bullets landed, and they don't get killed!

o
odesom 31.05.20

how to get where first, you turn the two levers podezzhaet two platforms and then on listice go to the hall where the wall is placed on the escalator box

l
l33t 31.05.20

How to fill up plasmogamy Dr. Krone
plasmogram)

from the wall to the escalator is a box
you come into the box and click time ago or whatever it's called, passed and forgotten)

B
Boris.bk 31.05.20

img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11111yb2.jpg

I also can't get this moment((press F-fly up,tap B won't either((
how to do it?

W
Warezhunter_ 31.05.20

I have already figured out, but I have a glitch, when you slow time the energy of the suit enough for 3 seconds, pressing time ago it are generally somewhere in 1 second. The energy of the suit in General decreases quickly for some reason. In the beginning of the game it was not so, restarting the game helps, but not for long!

l
l33t 31.05.20

press F-fly up
you right up on a ledge

when you slow time the energy of the suit enough seconds on 3
sometimes, one can live)

468901 31.05.20

stop time and run first on the firing tank and satm immediately to the right, to the right, into the subway, i.e. underground =)))
Gelatelno before the shoot all but the tank =)) I spent two grenades did not help, so stop time and run to the subway without paying attention to the tank =)))
Help how to go further I do not come to the platform, went down into the water there lie the boxes but you cannot take them and what to do next I do not know help!!!!!

l
l33t 31.05.20

Four hundred sixty eight thousand nine hundred one
water under shock? stop time and run

W
Warezhunter_ 31.05.20

l33t ever to live)
Costume is not enough to Dodge the missiles that you fire!

P
Photorobot 31.05.20

Che do kada prihodish to the roof of the building, mocis two human and all. One falls out of the sniper. Tried to wet the man on the opposite roof, he do not care. Where is there to go? Everywhere fly vsek derezhabli, wet each other.

l
l33t 31.05.20

Tried to wet the man on the opposite roof, he do not care.
maybe it's your ally?)

Everywhere fly vsek derezhabli, wet each other.
they fly almost everywhere^^

push the TAB, just show you where you need to go, the difficulties in this game was not