3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss 31.05.20 11:32 am

Questions on the passage (TimeShift)

If you're stuck - you here.
188 Comments
Sort by:
l
l33t 31.05.20

edikbl
there seems only one place where you can jump, just train under you drove..so it was conceived.. in fact, everything is easy
please

B
Boss 31.05.20

I'm a train was putting the time to slow down and he ran back to where he left before the gate closes. To jump where the fence is damaged.

e
edikbl 31.05.20

Mlyn, stuck again, zadolbali fans that stretch to the hangar, there is another glider in the middle of the stands. Where in this room to leak you need? I for one wall and another walked like no holes and no switches. What to press and where to go, tell me.

PS by the way, I tried through the thorn, well, where the train, first through remote switching, first at him, then through the thorn, and fell to his death. Not saw a hole in the barbed wire.

A
Alex2009PG 31.05.20

Include the rollback time and the bars on the other side of the DOOR WITH the GREEN LIGHT - to think a head it is necessary to teach physics and...

NAFIG in General, the game is extremely simple, and is TRAVERSED IN 7 hours...

B
Boss 31.05.20

I honestly did not expect such a flow of questions on the passage. Here the emphasis primarily is on action and not n logic puzzles. For those who do not want to think once again that the force which must be used is marked with a frame.
Examples:
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8254/1108150616ry7.png frame selected deceleration time.
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11111yb2.jpg a frame - allocated time rollback, which will be available if you come closer to the edge.

l
l33t 31.05.20

I'm a train was putting time on slow
Oh, how)

k
kiripk 31.05.20

2 Boss

Oh my screenshoter for example use ))

K
Knight_light 31.05.20

defense of the airship, damn...
mines shot out like...
urine fighters, a couple of pieces kind of shot down my airship explodes and the inscription:task completed - and then, below:failed...

B
Boss 31.05.20

There are also fighters still mine large quantities of fly. If the cascade mines does not knock, then a collision immediately lethal.

A
Alex2009PG 31.05.20

The AIRSHIP is one of the easiest missions. Slow down time, shoot at everything that see, AND ALL that is required...

K
Knight_light 31.05.20

Another question...
Guard (walking robot) on the road. As it decided to do?

B
Boss 31.05.20

The answer to this question was given in this thread at least 3 times. For repeated questions will go warning.

B
Boris.bk 31.05.20

EVERYTHING!!I went through the whole game))
for something that long just me and the other parallel play))
thanks all)))

S
Sweeth Tooth 31.05.20

The game was,there were only positive yachtline ideally done without lags and glitches,we can say the standard

M
Minimumia 31.05.20

PLIZ tell me what to do kada (almost at the beginning of the game)need to go through the force field??
help pliiiiz

By the way the sound of explosions, flying bombs, etc. (e.g. WELL, just cleared the field and heard the sounds of explosions and some aircraft) COPIED from Call of Duty (Yes the FIRST part)
so this is not the Highest Quality
if you don't consider this plagiarism the call of TimeShift what you want

S
Sam aka Fisher 31.05.20

Minimumia
It is necessary to press the stop time and then press the lever and run towards the force field. Good luck!

M
Minimumia 31.05.20

ATP

H
HAITEK 31.05.20

on location care tell me what to do!anywhere deadlock+me is constantly bombarding the plane!

D
D0NoR 31.05.20

And more? Where is it? I, for instance, do not remember the names of the missions.

H
HAITEK 31.05.20

all thanks,I passed all!